Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back and to the right?  (Read 10515 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Back and to the right?
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2020, 07:58:58 PM »
Advertisement
2.5" as estimated by "experts" experts

WTFV: Redhead mirroring dead head = the 'equal + opposite' thang courtesy Sir Isaac Newton's Third Law of Motion

We got that, Bill.

FPS?  About three?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:02:04 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2020, 07:58:58 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2020, 08:05:34 PM »
Notice his face is nowhere near close enough to get nitrates on it.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2020, 09:15:34 PM »

Point being?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2020, 09:15:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2020, 09:25:38 PM »

Show us a shouldering position that would have to be taken in order to qualify as being 'close enough' to be sprayed with nitrates.

EISENBERG: A paraffin test was also run of Oswald's cheek and it produced a negative result.
CUNNINGHAM:Yes.
EISENBERG: Do your tests, or do the tests which you ran, or your experience with revolvers and rifles, cast any light on the significance of a negative result being obtained on the right cheek?
CUNNINGHAM: No, sir; I personally wouldn’t expect to find any residues on a person's right cheek after firing a rifle due to the fact that by the very principles and the manufacture and the action, the cartridge itself is sealed into the chamber by the bolt being closed behind it, and upon firing the case, the cartridge case expands into the chamber filling it up and sealing it off from the gases, so none will come back in your face, and so by its very nature, I would not expect to find residue on the right cheek of a shooter.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 09:38:46 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2020, 09:36:31 PM »
"Today, Dr. Vincent P. Guinn called the FBI Laboratory and spoke to SA John F. Gallagher. He advised that since the assassination a large part of their efforts have been directed to the determination of powder residues taken from the hands and cheeks of individuals who have shot a rifle similar to the one reportedly owned by Lee Harvey Oswald. He advised that there appears that triple firing of this rifle will leave unambiguous positive tests every time on the paraffin casts. It further appears that washing the casts with diphenylbenzidine does remove one of the characteristic elements (barium) but such washings do not remove all of the other characteristic element in powder residues (antimony). Further be advised that the tests to date indicate that powder residues are deposited on both cheeks of the shooter after the rifle is fired either one time or three times. It appears, he added, that these results can be obtained even if the paraffin casts are made 2 1/2 hours after shooting the rifle providing that the skin of the shooter has not been washed in the meantime.  He inquired if any information could be furnished him relating to the actual casts from Oswald. He stated he read about those casts in the newspapers but has no way to confirm the stories. SA Gallagher advised he was not at liberty to discuss this matter. Dr. Guinn asked who in Dallas might be knowledgeable on this subject. He was advised that he could not be given any information relative to these casts at this time."  Jevons to Conrad memo, 2/27/1964

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2020, 09:36:31 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2020, 05:12:25 AM »
"Today, Dr. Vincent P. Guinn called the FBI Laboratory and spoke to SA John F. Gallagher. He advised that since the assassination a large part of their efforts have been directed to the determination of powder residues taken from the hands and cheeks of individuals who have shot a rifle similar to the one reportedly owned by Lee Harvey Oswald. He advised that there appears that triple firing of this rifle will leave unambiguous positive tests every time on the paraffin casts. It further appears that washing the casts with diphenylbenzidine does remove one of the characteristic elements (barium) but such washings do not remove all of the other characteristic element in powder residues (antimony). Further be advised that the tests to date indicate that powder residues are deposited on both cheeks of the shooter after the rifle is fired either one time or three times. It appears, he added, that these results can be obtained even if the paraffin casts are made 2 1/2 hours after shooting the rifle providing that the skin of the shooter has not been washed in the meantime.  He inquired if any information could be furnished him relating to the actual casts from Oswald. He stated he read about those casts in the newspapers but has no way to confirm the stories. SA Gallagher advised he was not at liberty to discuss this matter. Dr. Guinn asked who in Dallas might be knowledgeable on this subject. He was advised that he could not be given any information relative to these casts at this time."  Jevons to Conrad memo, 2/27/1964

Well, doggone it all.

I guess that old guy who had to take a whiz was a Ruskie hit man, then.

And/or Lopez, Saez and Vaganov got 'em from the DalTex Building, I reckon'.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 05:14:37 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2020, 01:57:43 PM »
Roman, Tom G. is 76 years old. He's just bored and is here for the spombleprofglidnoctobunss and giggles. He has no interest at all in this case, which goes back to the spombleprofglidnoctobunss and giggles. Though I do remember him posting some pretty interesting non-Russian stuff on other forums in years past. Though I myself have never clicked on any ignore button on any forum, your best bet is to save your energy and post to more meaningful stuff than Tom's.

All you have to do, too, is see how many posts he's done on this forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2020, 01:57:43 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2020, 04:44:49 PM »
Roman, Tom G. is 76 years old. He's just bored and is here for the spombleprofglidnoctobunss and giggles. He has no interest at all in this case, which goes back to the spombleprofglidnoctobunss and giggles. Though I do remember him posting some pretty interesting non-Russian stuff on other forums in years past. Though I myself have never clicked on any ignore button on any forum, your best bet is to save your energy and post to more meaningful stuff than Tom's.

All you have to do, too, is see how many posts he's done on this forum.

Dear Mike,

Are you still worshiping anti-American James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio and his coterie at the so-called Education Forum?

Do you think that somewhere along the line I got disinterested in it?

Or ... gasp ... maybe The Agency made me an offer I couldn't refuse?

James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio -- the highschool history teacher who has never met a Communist he didn't like.

In bed now with Oliver "I Like Putin and My Son Works for RT" Stone.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  How could I have "no interest" in this case if, as you say, I used to post some pretty interesting "non-Russian" stuff on it?

Have you already made up your mind that the humanitarian organization known as the KGB wouldn't have even thought of training / programming Oswald in the USSR, or of recruiting him a few years earlier in Japan?

PPS  The next time you speak with your buddy, Bill Simpich, ask him why he considers Eusebio Azcue's describing, to the HSCA, the Oswald he'd dealt with at the Cuban consulate the way he did (i.e., just like KGB Colonel Nikolai Leonov) was "just a red herring".

Does he think Azcue was working for the CIA?

LOL

PPPS  Did you ever get a handle on why the correct identification of Gloria Calvery in Zapruder and Darnell might be important for "serious researchers" (like you!) to know?

Or do I have to explain that to you all over again?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 05:11:25 PM by Thomas Graves »