Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back and to the right?  (Read 11078 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Back and to the right?
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2020, 07:37:11 PM »
Advertisement
That's a new one on me! JFK is just coughing in the Zapruder film  :D

And what was the head shot, a migrane?  :D

Well, how often do You clutch at your throat when Not choking or coughing? Also, JFK just suffered being struck in the throat with a bullet. Please apply some Logic coupled with the Images you have seen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2020, 07:37:11 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2020, 07:41:05 PM »
The car and JFK are moving forward when the bullet(s) strike his head and he's being held erect by the back brace /wrap.

The bullet doesn't need to throw his head back to create the effect just stop his head's momentum while his body and the limo continue forward. IMO

Based on the Massive EXPLOSION we see on the Zapruder Film, there is going to be substantial head movement vs "just STOP his head's momentum". What you are contending occurs in "Road Runner" Cartoons.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 07:41:53 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2020, 07:58:45 PM »
   Based on the Massive EXPLOSION we see on the Zapruder Film, there is going to be substantial head movement vs "just STOP his head's momentum". What you are contending occurs in "Road Runner" Cartoons.

:D Evaluating the Zapruder Film by comparing it to the special effects of a Road Runner Cartoon?

That explains a lot.  ;D

So you don't think the bullet(s) hitting JFK's skull from the right front stopped his forward momentum?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2020, 07:58:45 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2020, 08:10:37 PM »
The car and JFK are moving forward when the bullet(s) strike his head and he's being held erect by the back brace /wrap.

The bullet doesn't need to throw his head back to create the effect just stop his head's momentum while his body and the limo continue forward. IMO

Does that logic hold up though? Wasn't the limo almost stationary at the time of the head shot? Some witnesses thought the limo even stopped completely.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2020, 08:16:45 PM »
:D Evaluating the Zapruder Film by comparing it to the special effects of a Road Runner Cartoon?

That explains a lot.  ;D

So you don't think the bullet(s) hitting JFK's skull from the right front stopped his forward momentum?

Personally, I believe the minute Forward head movement was the result of Jackie pulling on his arm and possibly JFK's coughing or gagging. That EXPLOSION would cause Great head movement. I think the stuff regarding the "back brace" is overplayed when considering restricting Forward movement of his body. It would have restricted JFK's side-to-side movement but not nill forward. His backward motion was already restricted by the Limo back seat back rest. You've seen the pics of that so-called "back brace". It's basically an ACE Bandage wrapped tightly around him. It's hardly what I consider a "Brace".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2020, 08:16:45 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2020, 08:21:49 PM »
Does that logic hold up though? Wasn't the limo almost stationary at the time of the head shot? Some witnesses thought the limo even stopped completely.

The general consensus is that the Limo did slow down. All the films I've seen of the head shot show this.

I'm guessing Royal thinks the Limo stopped.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2020, 08:31:44 PM »
The general consensus is that the Limo did slow down. All the films I've seen of the head shot show this.

So what speed was the limo going at the head shot, perhaps 5 miles an hour? Walking speed is 3.1 miles an hour.

Is that enough speed to account for the head snap due to the momentum of the car going forward and JFKs limp head falling backwards?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2020, 08:31:44 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2020, 08:38:04 PM »

Regarding a possible limo stop, I keep coming back to Everything that is missing on ALL the images. Why is it No Image shows SA Lem Johns leaping out of the LBJ Follow-Up Car and running up Elm St toward the JFK Limo? He claims he did this, as do the other SS Agents. Why is it No Images show Officer Hargis moving across Elm St and UP the Knoll toward that "little wall" he testified about? And of course we have No images of SA Hickey with that AR-15 in the back seat of the Queen Mary there on Elm St. This all possibly ties into your JFK Head EXPLOSION. Everything that is missing here is within 60-70 feet of each other. This coincidence bothers me.