Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 2 Questions still linger  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Louis Earl

2 Questions still linger
« on: June 02, 2020, 03:25:53 AM »
Advertisement

My interest in the assassination began on 11/22/1963.  I lived in Dallas at that time and if you did it was and still remains in many respects a 'local story.'  The names, the streets, the locations are all familiar.  You knew them before and after that day.

Here are 2 of several things that still linger.  I don't want to make a poll but I'm interested in some brief thoughts as to whether you think the reports of these 'incidents' are accurate.

First, the report that at the site of the Tippit murder there was another police car at the location, this one parked on a peculiar side street perpendicular to 10th street.

Second, the report that inside the Texas Theater before he was apprehended, LHO moved about, sitting in the seat next to several different people, getting up and moving several times. 

Again, I'd just like some gut reactions, thoughts, not arguments.  Thank you.

JFK Assassination Forum

2 Questions still linger
« on: June 02, 2020, 03:25:53 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: 2 Questions still linger
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 03:42:15 AM »
My interest in the assassination began on 11/22/1963.  I lived in Dallas at that time and if you did it was and still remains in many respects a 'local story.'  The names, the streets, the locations are all familiar.  You knew them before and after that day.

Here are 2 of several things that still linger.  I don't want to make a poll but I'm interested in some brief thoughts as to whether you think the reports of these 'incidents' are accurate.

First, the report that at the site of the Tippit murder there was another police car at the location, this one parked on a peculiar side street perpendicular to 10th street.

Second, the report that inside the Texas Theater before he was apprehended, LHO moved about, sitting in the seat next to several different people, getting up and moving several times. 

Again, I'd just like some gut reactions, thoughts, not arguments.  Thank you.

Louis,

I don't know what to think about the first one. All I can say is ... the more people who reported it, the more likely it is to be true.  If it's true, what are we to make of it?

I believe the second scenario is true. If I remember correctly, two or three people reported it. I think Oswald was led to believe he'd meet a Russian or Cuban agent there.

Good questions.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:41:28 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 02:05:41 PM »
Louis, because you're a local there, you may want to check out Greg Parker's essays.

https://gregrparker.com/essays/

There, you can find one particularly intriguing story about all of the interconnections of the folks in that town who had some kind of nth degree of connection to Oswald. We all have probably had one of those in our lives, but the many you count in that essay raises serious flags about how Oswald was being led around during the last year of his life. It goes far beyond mere happenstance.

I think the article is called something like his employment at the book building or something or other.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 02:05:41 PM »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 04:07:25 PM »
Cogent remark and on point.  The more 'witnesses' to someting the more likely it is true.