Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back and to the right?  (Read 10980 times)

Online Gerry Down

Back and to the right?
« on: April 01, 2020, 12:21:03 AM »
Advertisement
If, as some people contend, there was a large hole on the right rear portion of JFKs head and a corresponding small entrance hole at the hairline area above the right eye (presumably this would require a shot from some area in the vicinity of the triple overpass in front of the limousine), then shouldn't JFKs head have snapped back and to the right rather than to back and to the left as we see in the Zapruder film?

JFK Assassination Forum

Back and to the right?
« on: April 01, 2020, 12:21:03 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Back and to the right?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 12:35:57 AM »
If, as some people contend, there was a large hole on the right rear portion of JFKs head and a corresponding small entrance hole at the hairline area above the right eye (presumably this would require a shot from some area in the vicinity of the triple overpass in front of the limousine), then shouldn't JFKs head have snapped back and to the right rather than to back and to the left as we see in the Zapruder film?

I would think that the initial impact would just force the head backwards. I'm not sure the impact would be forcefull enough to make the body move in one or the other direction, but I'm no expert and could be wrong.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 12:50:01 AM »
"Back and to the right"?
A new one on me. Actually most people notice a grossly large wound on this area above the right eye and pictures show a small hole in the back of the head. But feel free to speculate because I don't know what you're driving at.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 12:50:01 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 12:51:16 AM »
"Back and to the right"?
A new one on me. Actually most people notice a grossly large wound on this area above the right eye and pictures show a small hole in the back of the head. But feel free to speculate because I don't know what you're driving at.

What i'm saying is that shouldn't JFKs head gone back and to the right if as many contend there was a large wound on the right rear of JFKs head?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 12:52:28 AM »
What i'm saying is that shouldn't JFKs head gone back and to the right if as many contend there was a large wound on the right rear of JFKs head?

Is that what you are saying or is it what you are asking.... there is a difference, you know...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 12:52:28 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 12:55:35 AM »
Is that what you are saying or is it what you are asking.... there is a difference, you know...

What i'm saying is that there is a contradiction in what many conspiracy theorists contend. They say there was a large wound in the right rear of JFKs head, which they say is evidence of a shot from the front. But the Zapruder film contradicts this because JFKs head goes back and to the left, which is not what one would expect with a large exit wound in the right rear of his head.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 01:00:22 AM »
What i'm saying is that there is a contradiction in what many conspiracy theorists contend. They say there was a large wound in the right rear of JFKs head, which they say is evidence of a shot from the front. But the Zapruder film contradicts this because JFKs head goes back and to the left, which is not what one would expect with a large exit wound in the right rear of his head.

And you are an expert on the subject or just giving your opinion?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 01:00:22 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 01:05:31 AM »
And you are an expert on the subject or just giving your opinion?

I own a gun.