Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What's stopping the CIA from falsifying the documents they've yet to release?  (Read 5518 times)

Online Gerry Down

Advertisement
If, as conspiracy theorists advocate, several items related to the JFK assassination have been altered such as:

- JFKs X-rays
- the Zapruder film
- eyewitness reports

Then what's stopping something as simple as an a4 sheet of paper from being forged? I think i could almost make a good forgery myself using photoshop. So what is the point in even chasing after these documents such as Jeff Morley is doing as part of the Morley v. CIA case (where he is looking for the release of CIA documents related to the 1963 DRE CIA handler George Joannides)?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jack Trojan

The last documents re JFK are being withheld because they implicate GHWB in the conspiracy. They also confirm a conspiracy, which was the whole point of withholding them in the first place.

IMO, Trump had access to the last of the documents and he withheld them to recruit GHWB's old WH Attorney Billy Barr to be his AG. Barr was the one who deep-sixed the files implicating GHWB in the JFK assassination, which are the last files to be declassified. Now Barr is apparently willing to suck Trump's ring to keep the truth re the JFK assassination a secret, at least until he dies.

Online Gerry Down

The last documents re JFK are being withheld because they implicate GHWB in the conspiracy. They also confirm a conspiracy, which was the whole point of withholding them in the first place.

IMO, Trump had access to the last of the documents and he withheld them to recruit GHWB's old WH Attorney Billy Barr to be his AG. Barr was the one who deep-sixed the files implicating GHWB in the JFK assassination, which are the last files to be declassified. Now Barr is apparently willing to suck Trump's ring to keep the truth re the JFK assassination a secret, at least until he dies.

Why doesn't Barr just fake the documents and then release them to the public?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Paul May

And your evidence and/or source for your belief is what?

Offline Jack Trojan

And your evidence and/or source for your belief is what?

Just a guess.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jack Trojan

Why doesn't Barr just fake the documents and then release them to the public?

He recently granted himself unrestricted access to all FBI files (looking for Trump coup conspiracies). I'm thinking he would destroy them over releasing fake documents.

Online Gerry Down

He recently granted himself unrestricted access to all FBI files (looking for Trump coup conspiracies). I'm thinking he would destroy them over releasing fake documents.

I'd say any relevant incriminating documents were faked/destroyed back in 1964.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jack Trojan

I'd say any relevant incriminating documents were faked/destroyed back in 1964.

Then why would they hold up the release of the last batch? For national security reasons?