Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bob Dylan - Murder Most Foul  (Read 5347 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Bob Dylan - Murder Most Foul
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2020, 05:48:10 PM »
Advertisement
I've read that people with really low self-esteem spend a lot of time cutting other people down.

Yes, that's true John.....But what the person who is doing the belittling doesn't realize, is he is actually recognizing the other persons superiority.   Otherwise he wouldn't bother to try to degrade ......   

There are several members who i believe are not very bright.....I've read their ridiculous  posts and  don't bother to respond.....  You may not agree with Mitch Todd, but he is one of the most intelligent, and honest, of the LN contingent.....   I certain don't agree with him about Lee Oswald..... And I understand that there are some truths that are simply too horrible for some folks to accept.    Anybody who has been indoctrinated into believing that  we have "liberty and Justice for all" and they embrace that lofty ideal as true, probably cannot be convinced that it's a damned lie. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2020, 05:48:10 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2020, 12:24:09 AM »
Bob Dylan Scores First-Ever No. 1 Song on a Billboard Chart With ‘Murder Most Foul’
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/bob-dylan-scores-first-ever-no-1-song-on-a-billboard-chart-with-murder-most-foul/ar-BB12l9Zw?ocid=spartanntp

His first ever No.1?

Sounds like he's just encouraged other artists that there is something to be gained by spouting conspiracy theories. Now there will be a throve of artists singing about the faked moon landings, chem trails etc etc.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2020, 01:29:52 AM »
His first ever No.1?

Sounds like he's just encouraged other artists that there is something to be gained by spouting conspiracy theories. Now there will be a throve of artists singing about the faked moon landings, chem trails etc etc.

It's a bogus category created to generate publicity.  The other top five songs in that Billboard category are from four decades ago including two songs by REO Speedwagon.  Breaking news:  three more people just downloaded it which pushes Dylan's new song ahead of "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton John.  It's like going to 11 in a Spinal Tap movie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2020, 01:29:52 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2020, 04:06:52 PM »
It's a bogus category created to generate publicity.  The other top five songs in that Billboard category are from four decades ago including two songs by REO Speedwagon.  Breaking news:  three more people just downloaded it which pushes Dylan's new song ahead of "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton John.  It's like going to 11 in a Spinal Tap movie.

A no.1 is a no.1 to celebrities. They'll do anything to remain in the spotlight.