Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: NASA Photo Anomalies  (Read 5084 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

NASA Photo Anomalies
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:52:46 PM »
Advertisement
While the JFK research thing goes round & round, people still argue over the same nonsense from 50 years ago. And even with photographic evidence of other shooters people still believe it was Oswald. That just gets old quick. I'm not that big into that.

Really, I'm just a music composer /freedom fighter with an interest in truths. So one of the things I decided to do was examine NASA photos. And I gotta tell you, if you haven't thought about doing it you should. It's a nice break away from other things and it will hone your searching skills. I learned about different ways to find anomalies in photos. And NASA photos are a gold mine for anomalies. I've found the craziest things in these photos. Even what looks to be a paw print and a sleeping German Shepard.

So I decided to share some of my findings. All of these come directly from the NASA site and I attached the original file numbers so anyone can look at the originals and search for themselves. Yes some editing had to be done, but nothing was inserted or taken out. I don't play those stupid games. The originals are extremely large so resizing had to be done. And some anomalies didn't show until I messed with lighting and contrast. But that's all. I made a few memes out of a couple as well. Feel free to check any of them yourselves against the originals. Enjoy.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ihbALTzhsTyGZ15d6

JFK Assassination Forum

NASA Photo Anomalies
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:52:46 PM »