Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby - CIA Informant/Gunrunner w/ LBJ, Nixon, Castro Ties?  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

Advertisement
I recently read some interesting information about Jack Ruby. Supposedly he did some jobs for the CIA, which was confirmed by several people, including an Engineer who worked for a technology company that did work for the CIA.
He was also an undercover informant for the "Federal Bureau of Narcotics" (FBN), precursor to the DEA.

One of Ruby's jobs as an undercover informant involved infiltrating Communist Parties. He attended meetings and reported them back to his superiors. This was part of his undercover work with the "House UnAmerican Activities Committee" (HUAC), a job he got because LBJ personally requested that Nixon hire him in 1947.

In 1982 Nixon told his former aide and confidante (Roger Stone), “The damn thing is, I knew this Jack Ruby. Murray (Chotiner) brought him to me in 1947, said he was one of 'Johnson's boys' and that LBJ wanted us to hire him as an informant to the Committee. We did.

So here we have a genuine connection between LBJ, the man thought to be behind JFK's murder, and Jack Ruby. I mean WOW. That's one hell of a revelation.

And it gets better. Ruby absolutely knew Oswald, through his undercover work with HUCA. That would explain why Ruby attended the midnight press conference, ducking down as if he were trying to hide from Oswald.

Ruby also ran guns directly to Castro for the CIA. And both the CIA & FBI were actively covering it up from the WC.

It's also been said others that another attempt on JFK was going to take place in Chicago before Dallas. But an unknown caller who claimed to be an FBI informant named Lee stopped it. Could that have been Lee Harvey Oswald?

Most of that information can be read here.. https://www.harveyandlee.net/Ruby/Ruby.html

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions about this, and/or what importance it may have to the case & research?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:38:00 AM by Izraul Hidashi »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Jack Ruby - CIA Informant/Gunrunner w/ LBJ, Nixon, Castro Ties?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 09:04:51 AM »

Most of that information can be read here.. https://www.harveyandlee.net/Ruby/Ruby.html

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions about this, and/or what importance it may have to the case & research?

Yeah.... John Armstrong is not all that reliable and has attracted a cult following.

There is something here,...for readers and researchers of all persuasions. I am presenting this contrary post because it speaks to my opinion this question linked to convicted liar and obstructor of justice, Roger Stone, is unlikely to ever be resolved.
https://jfkfacts.org/fact-check-did-richard-nixon-know-jack-ruby/
Fact check: Did Richard Nixon know Jack Ruby?

Replies......
pat speer
August 11, 2015 at 11:15 pm
In 2013, the Dallas Morning News put out a book entitled JFK Assassination: The Reporters’ Notes. This was a collection of memos regarding the assassination put together by the News’ staff in Spring ’64. Well, the memo of crime reporter Harry McCormick notes that he contacted an investigator for HUAC who told him the Jack Rubernstein with whom they were in contact was much older than Jack Ruby. This makes me suspect it was the Rubenstein mentioned by Jean Davison. Now, this doesn’t solve the question of why someone would say this Rubenstein was “of Chicago” in a 1947 memo, but it does go to show that this aspect of Ruby’s background was investigated and dismissed within days of his shooting Oswald.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 09:12:06 PM »
Yeah.... John Armstrong is not all that reliable and has attracted a cult following.

There is something here,...for readers and researchers of all persuasions. I am presenting this contrary post because it speaks to my opinion this question linked to convicted liar and obstructor of justice, Roger Stone, is unlikely to ever be resolved.

Thank you for providing that. But what about the fact that Nixon saw Jack Ruby on t.v.? Wouldn't he know which Ruby he hired for the HUCA?

We do know that Jack Ruby attended some of those meetings, do we not? We also have people who knew Ruby confirming he did work for the CIA involving 2 test flights on secret aircraft. And we know he was connected to guns. Just saying...sometimes 2+2=4.

Is this not Ruby hiding from someone? Was he not there? Did he not correct a comment regarding "fair play for cuba?" What was all that about? That contradicts his story about just deciding to shoot Oswald while sending a money order, does it not?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2SFyhh8ZDomJUfQW8
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:37:10 PM by Izraul Hidashi »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 09:12:06 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 11:46:12 AM »
Is this not Ruby hiding from someone? Was he not there? Did he not correct a comment regarding "fair play for cuba?" What was all that about? That contradicts his story about just deciding to shoot Oswald while sending a money order, does it not?

Actually initially admitted that he had been following Oswald around all weekend and would have shot Oswald on friday night but was worried about innocent people getting caught in the cross fire if he could not get close enough to Oswald. He made sure to get plenty close on sunday morning in the basement.