Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald run (rather than walk) to 10th and Patton?  (Read 8291 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Did Oswald run (rather than walk) to 10th and Patton?
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2020, 11:30:38 PM »
Advertisement
Then why didn't he come forward once he knew from the WC report that Roberts had told him something different than what she testified?

He could have published a story, right? So why didn't he?

No matter how you twist and turn it, you rely on a 35 year old memory. Good luck with that!

Ask Hugh!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2020, 11:30:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2020, 11:42:53 PM »
Ask Hugh!

I'm asking you.

Stop hiding behind Aynesworth!

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2020, 11:52:55 PM »
I'm asking you.

Stop hiding behind Aynesworth!

I do not speak for Hugh. He is the only person that can answer your questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2020, 11:52:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2020, 12:08:46 AM »
I do not speak for Hugh. He is the only person that can answer your questions.

I don't have to speak with Aynesworth. I asked you....

If you feel he is right in what he says, you should be able to tell us why you think he is right.... So why don't you?

You are the one who keeps quoting and defending him, so go on defend him, but you won't will you now?

Easier to just hide behind whatever it is he said....
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:09:53 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2020, 12:13:27 AM »
I don't have to speak with Aynesworth. I asked you....

If you feel he is right in what he says, you should be able to tell us why you think he is right.... So why don't you?

You are the one who keeps quoting and defending him, so go on defend him, but you won't will you now?

Easier to just hide behind whatever it is he said....

The questions that you asked can only be answered by Hugh. I couldn’t possibly know why he didn’t do things differently than he did. What don’t you understand about that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2020, 12:13:27 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2020, 12:23:29 AM »
The questions that you asked can only be answered by Hugh. I couldn’t possibly know why he didn’t do things differently than he did. What don’t you understand about that?

Okay, then let me ask you this.... Knowing that Aynesworth sat on that information for 35 years, do you feel that enhances his credibility?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2020, 12:39:19 AM »
Okay, then let me ask you this.... Knowing that Aynesworth sat on that information for 35 years, do you feel that enhances his credibility?

How does my opinion about Aynesworth’s credibility help you with your “only goal”? Which you specifically stated:

My only goal is trying to make sense of the entire case and challenge fools who spread all sorts of BS on this forum, like calling their own opinions evidence!.

If you can't stand the heat....

All you are trying to accomplish is to find a way “hit a nerve.” Therefore since you refuse to ignore me, then I will ignore you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2020, 12:39:19 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2020, 12:51:20 AM »
How does my opinion about Aynesworth’s credibility help you with your “only goal”? Which you specifically stated:

All you are trying to accomplish is to find a way “hit a nerve.” Therefore since you refuse to ignore me, then I will ignore you.

That's the ulitimate escape for those who can or will not answer critical questions....

Your opinion about Ayneworth's credibility relates directly to the frequent use you make of quotes from his book. If you think he is credible you should be able to explain why you think that and if you don't think he is credible enough you should be able to explain why you keep on using quotes from him.

When I quote testimony from Earlene Roberts I clearly indicate that I have doubt about her credibility. When you quote Aynesworth you do no such thing. The mere fact that you can not or are not willing to explain why you consider him to be credible, tells me that you are hiding behind quotes from a person you do not consider credible enough to defend him.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:55:09 AM by Martin Weidmann »