Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald run (rather than walk) to 10th and Patton?  (Read 8895 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Did Oswald run (rather than walk) to 10th and Patton?
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2020, 06:34:58 PM »
Advertisement
That's idiot logic even for you.  Do you think the Boston bombers destination was a boat in someone's backyard because that happened to be where he ended up?  Not even the most fringe kook that ever posted on this forum has suggested Oswald's destination was 10th/Patton.  Comedy gold.  Regardless, your claim contains the false premise that Oswald could not have gotten there in time by walking.  That is false.  Did you ever see Gary Mack's reenactment that involved actually doing it rather than making stuff up to suit a desired outcome? 

The entire walk was timed without any stops or slowdowns, and the
total time was the same as what several other conspiracy researchers
have found over the years. The shortest route gave Oswald plenty of
time,
whereas the longest route was too long. The other one or two
routes would have resulted in intermediate times.

If you doubt me, walk it yourself or ask someone else to do it! :)

Gary Mack

Bill Brown claims Oswald was walking west on 10th. Is that the shortest route?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2020, 06:34:58 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2020, 06:46:23 PM »
That's idiot logic even for you. 
Why does Smith have to be such a ---
?

The entire walk was timed without any stops or slowdowns
Like hell. From the video--- "Oswald arrived at just before 1PM". That is according to the official story. That must be accurate or it doesn't work. "He left moments later"-- So how long was that? What was the testimony again?.....
Mr. BALL. Can you tell me what time it was approximately that Oswald came in?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Now, it must have been around 1 o'clock, or maybe a little after because it was after President Kennedy had been shot-what time I wouldn't want to say because [Ball cuts her off there---he had heard too many anomalies in the story already]
Mr. BALL.. How long did he stay in the room ?
Mr. ROBERTS. Oh, maybe not over 3 or 4 minutes-
Hell! Every second counted!
One thing to consider ...according to this cab driver who took Oswald from downtown to Oak Cliff---Dropped him off at 500 N. Beckley. So, if Oswald was in such a hurry to get in and grab his gun and double time it to 10th St...why all the extra steps? The Report lets that slide.
Gary Mack's walker stopped at 3:17 Did a restart at 5:05 Did another restart at 7:03. The whole demo was just silly and self serving.
& They did not dispel one myth...That Oswald killed J D Tippit.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »
That's idiot logic even for you.  Do you think the Boston bombers destination was a boat in someone's backyard because that happened to be where he ended up?  Not even the most fringe kook that ever posted on this forum has suggested Oswald's destination was 10th/Patton.  Comedy gold.  Regardless, your claim contains the false premise that Oswald could not have gotten there in time by walking.  That is false.  Did you ever see Gary Mack's reenactment that involved actually doing it rather than making stuff up to suit a desired outcome? 

The entire walk was timed without any stops or slowdowns, and the
total time was the same as what several other conspiracy researchers
have found over the years. The shortest route gave Oswald plenty of
time,
whereas the longest route was too long. The other one or two
routes would have resulted in intermediate times.

Gary Mack

That's idiot logic even for you.  Do you think the Boston bombers destination was a boat in someone's backyard because that happened to be where he ended up? 

No, but you, rather stupidly, think it has something to do with the Kennedy murder and Oswald, when there are only differences. After leaving the TSBD, Oswald had a world of choices on where to go. If he was indeed fleeing, he could have jumped on any bus in any direction to get out of town before anybody even knew he was missing or existed. And, again, if he was indeed on the run, his visit to the roominghouse would have told him that there was nobody actively searching for him (yet), so why would he run to a go-nowhere place like 10th/Patton, even if that was not his end destination?

Not even the most fringe kook that ever posted on this forum has suggested Oswald's destination was 10th/Patton.

And neither did I. But so what? It means nothing at all, except of course for the fact that nobody, other than Oswald himself (if it was him at 10th/Patton), would have known, yet here you are telling us that 10th/Patton wasn't his final destination. You are so full of BS......

Regardless, your claim contains the false premise that Oswald could not have gotten there in time by walking.  That is false.

No it isn't and you can not prove it is.

Did you ever see Gary Mack's reenactment that involved actually doing it rather than making stuff up to suit a desired outcome? 

Reenactment, my ass! But yes I saw the (edited) video and even they could not get a combined time of less than 11 minutes.

The entire walk was timed without any stops or slowdowns,

No it wasn't. It was broken down in two parts

and the total time was the same as what several other conspiracy researchers have found over the years.

The fastest combined time they could come up with was 11 minutes and that wasn't enough for him to get there to murder Tippit at 1.14.

The shortest route gave Oswald plenty of time,

And thus you prefer the shortest route, as that brings you as close as you can get to approx 1.14/1.15 because you mistakenly believe that Tippit was killed at that time, when in fact he was already in the hospital by then, being declared DOA as witnessed by DPD officer Davenport!

I don't have to rely on what Gary Mack or you says... I have walked all the possible routes myself, so I know first hand that if Oswald was indeed still at the bus stop in front of the roominghouse at 1.03 pm, there simply is no way he could have reached 10th/Patton on time for Tippit's murder.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:31:53 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2020, 07:41:36 PM »
Also...Gary Mack and others ignored Mrs Robert's statement that Oswald was last seen waiting at the street corner at the Zangs intersection north of the house. It was not brought up in her Commission testimony. Neither was the Tippit shooting time ranging from 1:06-1:10 from different witnesses.
I saw Lee Oswald standing on the curb at the bus stop just to the right and on the same side of the street as our house. I glanced out the window that once. I don't know how long Lee Oswald stood at the curb, nor did l see the direction he went when he left there.
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Tippit%20J%20D%20Murder/Item%2012.pdf
No, the walking guy needed all the head start he could get. He had a "cop" to go kill.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2020, 07:42:50 PM »
Bill Brown claims Oswald was walking west on 10th. Is that the shortest route?

No... that's the long way around. If memory serves, that route would have taken Oswald 17 minutes to get there.

Way too late for his appointment with Tippit of course!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2020, 07:42:50 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2020, 07:46:41 PM »

Apparently because it better fits your desired result.

Apparently because it better fits your desired result the evidence. As I have already pointed out.

When are you going to understand that you simply can not make up stuff and call it evidence! What's wrong with you?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2020, 08:09:05 PM »
According to Hosty, Aynesworth was involved in a conspiracy and lied.

James Hosty, Assignment: Oswald (1996)

About a week after the assassination, Aynesworth, along with Bill Alexander, an assistant district attorney in Dallas, decided to find out if Lee Oswald had been an informant of the Dallas FBI, and of mine in particular. To this end, they concocted a totally false story about how Lee Oswald was a regularly paid informant of the Dallas FBI. At the time, I had no idea what information the Houston Post was relying on; it wasn't until February 1976, in Esquire magazine, that Aynesworth finally admitted he and Alexander had lied and made up the entire story in an effort to draw the FBI out on this issue. They said Oswald was paid $200 a month and even made up an imaginary informant number for Oswald, S172 - which was not in any way how the FBI classified their informants. Aynesworth then fed this story to Lonnie Hudkins of the Post, who ran it on January 1, 1964. Hudkins cited confidential but reliable sources for his story's allegations. The FBI issued a flat denial of the Post story. I was once again prohibited by Bureau procedure from commenting. It was clear that they were pointing a finger at me, since I was known to be the agent in charge of the Oswald file.

So who do we believe Charles? Did you miss this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2020, 08:09:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2020, 08:14:02 PM »
So who do we believe Charles? Did you miss this?

I addressed it with Aynesworth’s explanation. He says Hosty admitted he made a mistake and apologized.