Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 38825 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 03:41:57 AM »
Advertisement
Colin, you strongly suspect the reported incident at Edwin Walker's residence was staged (as described by Walker to police)
or some other sort of deception and Oswald was acting on instructions or an understanding with one or more others, (related to
a planned presidential assassination or assassination themed incident) insofar as he his presence at the TSBD at 12:30 pm on 22 November?

I don?t believe the Walker incident and JFK assassination were linked at the time of the Walker incident, if that makes sense.

However I think the Walker incident was useful/used in November. Ie the weapon's link to Oswald etc.

Not sure if I am explaining well enough.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 03:41:57 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 03:58:36 AM »
I don?t believe the Walker incident and JFK assassination were linked at the time of the Walker incident, if that makes sense.

However I think the Walker incident was useful/used in November. Ie the weapon's link to Oswald etc.

Not sure if I am explaining well enough.

Ironically, it would probably be less difficult to convey your opinion on these particular controversies if you were replying to readers
less informed about the WC findings than those you anticipate might reply to you on this forum.

I assume you are saying the Walker shooting was likely a one off assault on Walker by Oswald but was later employed as a device to
paint Oswald as not only a returned defector to the Soviet Union, but one with exhibited murderous tendencies with the very rifle
produced by DPD in the BYP and "found" by DPD, a constable, a Fish N Game, and Deputy sheriffs in the vicinity of the alleged sniper's nest.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 04:57:35 AM »
Ironically, it would probably be less difficult to convey your opinion on these particular controversies if you were replying to readers
less informed about the WC findings than those you anticipate might reply to you on this forum.

I assume you are saying the Walker shooting was likely a one off assault on Walker by Oswald but was later employed as a device to
paint Oswald as not only a returned defector to the Soviet Union, but one with exhibited murderous tendencies with the very rifle
produced by DPD in the BYP and "found" by DPD, a constable, a Fish N Game, and Deputy sheriffs in the vicinity of the alleged sniper's nest.

Geez, I?m sorry Tom, really busy day at work. Also my vagueness is part,y due to the partially complete canvass that exists in my mind largely based upon many unproven/non-verifiable assumptions.

I will have a go again......

I think Oswald was essentially used as "flypaper" by one or more intelligence agencies. This could well be unknowingly or a witting participant. In any event he was low-level and relatively unskilled. I have no doubt he was part of a false defector scheme to the USSR. Once his usefulness was exhausted or he grew tired he was allowed to return home. I think his move from Ft Worth to Dallas was encouraged and his interest in Cuba "developed". I find his employment at CJS to be interesting at the time they were doing work for the AMS and he had a Russian interested co-employee (Ofstein). Certainly there was lying going on about his performance as he worked overtime more often than not according to the records. Yet his workmate and boss claimed he hardly ever worked any.

The Walker incident led to his move to New Orleans and increased his Cuban activities. This at a time when there was much intelligence agency interest in the FPCC. His move back to Dallas happened To coincide with William Lowery being unable to continue to be an asset to inform on the GI forum. Joe Molina was obviously a person of interest. So to me Oswald appears to be a useful asset to move around where required. Just so happened he finished up at the TSBD in October.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 04:57:35 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 05:41:43 AM »

Geez, I?m sorry Tom, really busy day at work. Also my vagueness is part,y due to the partially complete canvass that exists in my mind largely based upon many unproven/non-verifiable assumptions.

I will have a go again......

I think Oswald was essentially used as "flypaper" by one or more intelligence agencies. This could well be unknowingly or a witting participant. In any event he was low-level and relatively unskilled. I have no doubt he was part of a false defector scheme to the USSR. Once his usefulness was exhausted or he grew tired he was allowed to return home. I think his move from Ft Worth to Dallas was encouraged and his interest in Cuba "developed". I find his employment at CJS to be interesting at the time they were doing work for the AMS and he had a Russian interested co-employee (Ofstein). Certainly there was lying going on about his performance as he worked overtime more often than not according to the records. Yet his workmate and boss claimed he hardly ever worked any.

The Walker incident led to his move to New Orleans and increased his Cuban activities. This at a time when there was much intelligence agency interest in the FPCC. His move back to Dallas happened To coincide with William Lowery being unable to continue to be an asset to inform on the GI forum. Joe Molina was obviously a person of interest. So to me Oswald appears to be a useful asset to move around where required. Just so happened he finished up at the TSBD in October.

Now you have to come up with a story as to why a patsy would be needed in the first place, and what would be the point of then shooting from the front while placing Oswald to shoot from behind.

It seems to me critics have to keep trowling on yet more and more stories to explain such contradictions.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 05:48:14 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 07:43:10 AM »
Dan,

Why first assume that there was in fact (still or ever) a rifle in Ruth Paine's garage?

Other than that, I agree that Oswald leaving the TSBD so quickly is troublesome and does not bode well for him being an innocent bystander.

Marina Oswald, affidavit, 11/22/63...

"I opened the blanket and saw a rifle in it."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 07:43:10 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2018, 08:19:55 AM »
Now you have to come up with a story as to why a patsy would be needed in the first place, and what would be the point of then shooting from the front while placing Oswald to shoot from behind.

It seems to me critics have to keep trowling on yet more and more stories to explain such contradictions.

Why do you think Oswald was needed as a patsy? All that was needed was a rifle tied to Castro. Why do you think you understand my thinking on what happened? Did I say there was a shot from the front? Did I say multiple shooters? Why do you guys assume you know what critics of the official story think?

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 10:39:20 AM »
Dan,

Other than that, I agree that Oswald leaving the TSBD so quickly is troublesome and does not bode well for him being an innocent bystander.

Martin,

I'm not so sure he did.
It's a question of when the building was sealed off. The earliest I can place that is when Lumpkin arrived at 12:49.
When he did arrive, he ordered Lt. Kaminsky to stay at the front door. Inspector Sawyer ordered the building sealed off, but that was only after he had been inside, been up to the 4th floor or so, and returned back outside to the sidewalk.

In his after-action report, Lumpkin wrote:

"Lieutenant Erich Kaminski was placed on the inner door of the building...As each office and floor was cleared the employees were stopped by Kaminski and Mr. Truly at the front door where their names, addresses and telephone numbers were written down, and they were identified by Mr. Truly as to their employment.?

In his Report on the Interrogations of Oswald, Harry Homes wrote of his interrogation on November 24th, ?...when he (Oswald) went downstairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification, and his boss stated that ?he is one of our employees? whereupon the policeman had him step aside momentarily. Following this, he simply walked out the front door of the building..?
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=946#relPageId=660&tab=page

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 10:39:20 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 11:50:43 AM »
I don't remember that.  Even the unscientific, subjective handwriting "analyzers" said that this part wasn't his handwriting.

You're right ...my mistake....We don't know who actually penned that inscription.....But the actual stenographer is unimportant or at least beside the point ..... Whoever wrote it knew that Lee was playing the role of a Hunter of Fascists.

And General Walker was that  Fascist......