Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40064 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 11:17:17 PM »
Advertisement

Hey, Walt.  If the impressionable Oswald came to realize that there was a possibility
he was being set up ... why not call home and ask his wife in Russian to go to the garage
and check if the rifle was still there?  If it wasn't, then he could have had the, Oh, F ...
moment and know it for sure.   For him to guess and then leave is hard for me to believe.

Dan,

Why first assume that there was in fact (still or ever) a rifle in Ruth Paine's garage?

Other than that, I agree that Oswald leaving the TSBD so quickly is troublesome and does not bode well for him being an innocent bystander.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:19:20 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 11:17:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 11:22:45 PM »
Hey, Walt.  If the impressionable Oswald came to realize that there was a possibility
he was being set up ... why not call home and ask his wife in Russian to go to the garage
and check if the rifle was still there?  If it wasn't, then he could have had the, Oh, F ...
moment and know it for sure.   For him to guess and then leave is hard for me to believe.

Why would he think he was being set up?....He thought the whole thing was a hoax similar to the Walker hoax....and it would appear that he had taken a potshot at JFK which he thought would get him welcomed to Cuba....

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 11:34:40 PM »
Why would he think he was being set up?....He thought the whole thing was a hoax similar to the Walker hoax....and it would appear that he had taken a potshot at JFK which he thought would get him welcomed to Cuba....

And it would never have dawned on the impressionable Oswald that his handlers would really
kill Kennedy and he would be blamed for it? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 11:34:40 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 11:44:38 PM »
And it would never have dawned on the impressionable Oswald that his handlers would really
kill Kennedy and he would be blamed for it?

He had been reassured that the FBI were well aware of the plots afoot to assassinate JFK...and they had everything under control....  He was being reassured by the very people who were stting him up....

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 11:52:57 PM »
He had been reassured that the FBI were well aware of the plots afoot to assassinate JFK...and they had everything under control....  He was being reassured by the very people who were stting him up....

And when he came face to face with Hosty he complained about the former
accosting his wife and says nothing on how his department set him up for killing Kennedy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 11:52:57 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 11:57:15 PM »
Dan,

Why first assume that there was in fact (still or ever) a rifle in Ruth Paine's garage?

Other than that, I agree that Oswald leaving the TSBD so quickly is troublesome and does not bode well for him being an innocent bystander.

Hey, Martin.  I was replying to Walt's comment but I forgot he believes Oswald did
take the rifle for a hoax shot towards Kennedy.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 03:08:09 AM »
Dan I will lay out what I think as best I can.

Oswald?s involvement is indicated by his leaving the building and showing no interest in the motorcade. His acquisition of a revolver etc...

Do I believe the BY photos are faked.....no.

Do I believe the rifle was in his possession..yes

Was he involved in the Walker "shooting".....yes

Was he aware of some sort of "attempt" on 11/22/63......likely

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 03:08:09 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 03:27:45 AM »
Dan I will lay out what I think as best I can.

Was he involved in the Walker "shooting".....yes

Was he aware of some sort of "attempt" on 11/22/63......likely
Colin, you strongly suspect the reported incident at Edwin Walker's residence was staged (as described by Walker to police)
or some other sort of deception and Oswald was acting on instructions or an understanding with one or more others, (related to
a planned presidential assassination or assassination themed incident) insofar as he his presence at the TSBD at 12:30 pm on 22 November?