Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40235 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2018, 05:16:12 PM »
Advertisement
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:19:38 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2018, 05:16:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2018, 11:46:50 PM »

"the protestants did not want to lose power in America, and this is the root of JFK's assasination,"

Thank you Mr O'Brian.....  Nobody could surpass your display of "logic" to illuminate your reasoning.  However, only someone who has shared your bong would agree with you.

Say the bong smoker who fabricated an entire narrative about a "hoax" assassination.

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:17 AM »

"the protestants did not want to lose power in America, and this is the root of JFK's assasination,"

Thank you Mr O'Brian.....  Nobody could surpass your display of "logic" to illuminate your reasoning.  However, only someone who has shared your bong would agree with you.

What side of the fence are you on at all https://www.houseofnames.com/cakebread-family-crest I think I will transfer you to the W.A.S.P =Lner thread with such a surname, you might fit in better there.  :o  Mr Cakeruddybread                        ;D well I'll be a hounddog
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:54:56 AM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:17 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

;D Mad as a brush but sharp as a whip and honest as they come. I tell it how it is/was if you can't grasp the truth then you need that brain examined mine is AOK

As honest as they come?  Is that your real name?

Offline Michael O'Brian

As honest as they come?  Is that your real name?

No but this fits into the sharp as a whip section of the statement, as it protects me from sillies like you who either refuse to believe that LHO was innocent or worse again you know he was not guilty but for some strange nutbag reason you continue the lie to the world
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 03:08:00 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve M. Galbraith

No but this fits into the sharp as a whip section of the statement, as it protects me from sillies like you who either refuse to believe that LHO was innocent or worse again you know he was not guilty but for some strange nutbag reason you continue the lie to the world

He can't help it. He's always been smitten with the Queen.

Someone who says the Royal Family was involved should be a bit reluctant to call others use the term nutbags.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 06:34:45 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Bill Chapman

He can't help it. He's always been smitten with the Queen.

Someone who says the Royal Family was involved should be a bit reluctant to call others nutbags.

The Royal Rulers of Nothing in Particular have always been too busy doing absolutely nothing. Maybe she waved at him in that weird robotic manner of hers. I reckon the killer-As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' in the hilarious Mars Attacks! might have been modelled after her.

They're practically inbred FFS, at least according to way they've been satirized on Spitting Image.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 09:44:18 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve M. Galbraith

The Royal Twits have always been too busy doing nothing. Maybe she waved at him in that weird robotic manner of hers. I reckon the killer 'broad' in the hilarious Mars Attacks! might have been modelled after her.

They're practically inbred FFS, at least according to way they've been satirized on The Spitting Image.

Yeah, I can see Prince Charles acting wacko.

Umbrella man, anyone?

So maybe Mr. Sillyman, er, Mr. OBrian is on to something.