Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Oswald Murder Signals?  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

The Oswald Murder Signals?
« on: March 05, 2020, 07:26:24 AM »
Advertisement
I was watching this clip of Ruby shoot Oswald and noticed something odd. As Oswald walks out there's a car horn, then again right as Ruby steps in to pop him.
Seems like Ruby was being signaled. Did the DPD help set up Oswald? That would explain how Ruby got into the garage in the first place.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:11:07 PM by Izraul Hidashi »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Oswald Murder Signals?
« on: March 05, 2020, 07:26:24 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

Re: The Oswald Murder Signals?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 10:22:29 PM »
I don't know if the horns were signals. What matters more to me is the action of Fritz as he looks like he's going to spombleprofglidnoctobuns his pants as he strolls by, then very casually turns around to look at the shooting as everyone else scrambles.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 10:18:05 PM »
I don't know if the horns were signals. What matters more to me is the action of Fritz as he looks like he's going to spombleprofglidnoctobuns his pants as he strolls by, then very casually turns around to look at the shooting as everyone else scrambles.

He was definitely surprised. Probably the last thing he expected to happen in a police garage. My first thought would have been "a cop shot him." Who else would have weapons in a police garage?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 10:18:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 06:43:37 AM »
He was definitely surprised. Probably the last thing he expected to happen in a police garage. My first thought would have been "a cop shot him." Who else would have weapons in a police garage?

Well, not a professional assassin. More likely Lone Nut#2 who thought he was doing America a favour. Plenty of ppl sent congrats.

If not, somebody would have to shoot the guy who shot the guy. Then somebody would have to shoot the guy who shot the guy who shot the the guy who shot the guy. Then somebody would have to shoot the guy who shot the guy who shot the guy who shot the gun who shot the guy who shot the guy until the last man standing was Canadian reporter Peter Worthington.
>>> Peter: Who, me? I'm Canadian FFS. We don't even shoot pucks at people. In fact we try to miss them, especially the goalies. And I can tell you we're all much better--and by a long shot-- than little prick#1.

All your thoughts need to straightened out. Better call Saul. It would help if you knew more about Ruby, for instance. Ruby always carried a gun. Everybody and his brother carried a gun. It's Texas FFS. It's what boys do. Oswald himself confirmed that according to somebody so it must be true.

BTW did you hear a voice saying, early in the video, 'Let me have it, I want it'. Are you sure that wasn't Oswald that gave the signal? Seems pretty obvious to me. After all, you lot claimed they knew each other and were involved in some way.

Or alternately* could it simply be Oswald and Leavelle continuing the flirtation they were engaged in just a few seconds earlier? >>>I hope that if somebody is going to shoot at you they're as a good as shot as you, Lee... teehee<<<
>>>oh, Jimmy teehee<<<

*And things were altered some way, according to you lot, so it must be true
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:20:06 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 09:47:07 PM »

Well, not a professional assassin. More likely Lone Nut#2 who thought he was doing America a favour. Plenty of ppl sent congrats.

If not, somebody would have to shoot the guy who shot the guy. Then somebody would have to shoot the guy who shot the guy who shot the the guy who shot the guy. Then somebody would have to shoot the guy who shot the guy who shot the guy who shot the gun who shot the guy who shot the guy until the last man standing was Canadian reporter Peter Worthington.
>>> Peter: Who, me? I'm Canadian FFS. We don't even shoot pucks at people. In fact we try to miss them, especially the goalies. And I can tell you we're all much better--and by a long shot-- than little prick#1.

All your thoughts need to straightened out. Better call Saul. It would help if you knew more about Ruby, for instance. Ruby always carried a gun. Everybody and his brother carried a gun. It's Texas FFS. It's what boys do. Oswald himself confirmed that according to somebody so it must be true.

BTW did you hear a voice saying, early in the video, 'Let me have it, I want it'. Are you sure that wasn't Oswald that gave the signal? Seems pretty obvious to me. After all, you lot claimed they knew each other and were involved in some way.

Or alternately* could it simply be Oswald and Leavelle continuing the flirtation they were engaged in just a few seconds earlier? >>>I hope that if somebody is going to shoot at you they're as a good as shot as you, Lee... teehee<<<
>>>oh, Jimmy teehee<<<

*And things were altered some way, according to you lot, so it must be true
What was Ruby's gain or benefit from, essentially, ending his own life by shooting Oswald? He was on a suicide mission. Hitman are rewarded financially, paid for their acts. And they do them secretly or covertly, they don't engage in acts that will lead to their arrest.

The observation was that this looked like a gangland hit: Ruby with a Fedora on knocking off a fellow mobster who crossed the Family. But this was the opposite of a mob hit: the hitman was arrested, he could talk or reveal who directed him, it was done in broad daylight. As you point out, if Oswald was silenced then who would silence Ruby? And who would silence him? And on and on....It's turtles all of the way down. Only they're murderers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 09:47:07 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 02:20:15 AM »
 Not a signal.  The car backing in to the basement was trying to get people out of the way.    This is an old conspiracy theory, and it's ridiculous.  Ruby has eyes. He was watching for Oswald, and clearly saw him.  He needed no "signal' to shoot.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 04:35:00 PM »
Not a signal.  The car backing in to the basement was trying to get people out of the way.    This is an old conspiracy theory, and it's ridiculous.  Ruby has eyes. He was watching for Oswald, and clearly saw him.  He needed no "signal' to shoot.

Like red circles on TSBD windows.

Not that these tools are reaching.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 04:35:00 PM »

Offline Bill Connors

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 08:18:00 PM »
   I was actually taught when I became a driver for UPS decades ago that you always honk when you're backing up .....it's what professional drivers do.