Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 43421 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #376 on: April 12, 2020, 02:22:54 AM »
Advertisement
I'll be happy to do that, but I need proof that such a thing happened.

You don't need any proof to posit that Weitzman was handed a Mauser to describe when he was back at the police station.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: April 12, 2020, 02:22:54 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #377 on: April 12, 2020, 12:43:46 PM »
Guys...who cares anymore if there was a Mauser, a Carcano, or a Daisy BB gun? It will not prove Oswald shot JFK.

Well if there WAS a mauser it proves the DPD were lying. In case, there was no Mauser so its not an issue. Simple case of misidentification.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #378 on: April 12, 2020, 11:17:19 PM »
Enough with the Mauser already.

The ammunition used in the rifle was American ammunition recently made by the Western Cartridge Co. [WCC], which manufactures such ammunition currently. In tests with the same kind of ammunition, experts fired Oswald’s Mannlicher-Carcano rifle more than 100 times without any misfires.
[WCR page 646]

A deliberate lie!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: April 12, 2020, 11:17:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #379 on: April 13, 2020, 03:25:53 AM »
Enough with the Mauser already.
 [WCR page 646]

A deliberate lie!

Two lies.....The Warren Report  page 646   AND the letter from Winchester Western.....   

WW had produced the 6.5 mm Carcano ammo for the CIA under a Marine Corp contract  ....... There are films of Cuban's being trained for an attack on Cuba, and they are using Mannlicher Carcanos.      The CIA was providing the training and materials....   The carcanos were cheap and plentiful so all the CIA needed was fresh ammo ....and Winchester Western provided it .

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2020, 04:36:03 AM »
Well if there WAS a mauser it proves the DPD were lying. In case, there was no Mauser so its not an issue. Simple case of misidentification.

The DPD lied about all kinds of stuff. They mishandled all the evidence. They converged on Oz within an hour of the Big Event. The were all over the backyard photos. They served up Oz to Ruby on a silver platter. They were without a doubt conspirators in the Big Event under the tutelage of Hoover, Who knows what deal they struck. They were the scum of the earth, not the heroes the LNers claim they were.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2020, 04:36:03 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #381 on: April 13, 2020, 05:44:02 AM »
They were without a doubt conspirators in the Big Event under the tutelage of Hoover, Who knows what deal they struck. They were the scum of the earth, not the heroes the LNers claim they were.

Big claims need big evidence. And i dont see any.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #382 on: April 13, 2020, 06:15:01 AM »
Big claims need big evidence. And i dont see any.

You haven't been looking then. Read more threads and get back to us with specific qualms. Or look at my prev posts if you like. I'm not shy about making big claims. I don't pretend that I am right about everything. It's just my best guess based on the evidence. I am a scientist and I evaluate evidence using logic and critical thinking. The more you know about something, the better your guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: April 13, 2020, 06:15:01 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #383 on: April 13, 2020, 07:04:11 AM »
There are films of Cuban's being trained for an attack on Cuba, and they are using Mannlicher Carcanos.      The CIA was providing the training and materials....   The carcanos were cheap and plentiful so all the CIA needed was fresh ammo ....and Winchester Western provided it .

Where are these films, and how do you know they are using fresh Winchester Western ammo?