Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 43483 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2020, 05:19:18 PM »
Advertisement
So you think I shouldn't believe my eyes??......  I've seen Tom Alyea's film.......

Maybe because the Alyea film isn't the be all and end all of everything that happened on the 6th floor that day?

Weitzman is on record as saying he was mistaken ....

So is Brennan.  But you don't just take his word for it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2020, 05:19:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2020, 05:50:24 PM »
Maybe because the Alyea film isn't the be all and end all of everything that happened on the 6th floor that day?

That's true...And I've never said that it is the be all and end all of everything that happened on the sixth floor that day......But it is solid photographic evidence that the rifle that Boone and Weitzman discovered definitely was a Model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano.   And Alyea's film is supported by the photos that were taken as Day left the TSBD carrying a Mannlicher Carcano.

If your suggesting that a mauser was found there on the sixth floor, can you provide one scintilla of solid evidence to support that idea

HUH??    I have no idea what you're referring to.....   Brennan wasn't even in the TSBD....

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2020, 05:55:20 PM »
That's true...And I've never said that it is the be all and end all of everything that happened on the sixth floor that day......But it is solid photographic evidence that the rifle that Boone and Weitzman discovered definitely was a Model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano.

I'm still waiting for you to point out Boone and Weitzman in the Alyea footage.

If your suggesting that a mauser was found there on the sixth floor, can you provide one scintilla of solid evidence to support that idea

Statements from 3 deputies who all said they saw a Mauser.  That's evidence.

HUH??    I have no idea what you're referring to.....   Brennan wasn't even in the TSBD....

You make a point of Weitzman retracting his original statement to discredit his original statement, but Brennan also retracted his original statement that he could not make an identification in the lineup.  Do you believe Brennan's retraction?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2020, 05:55:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #355 on: April 10, 2020, 06:11:43 PM »

You make a point of Weitzman retracting his original statement to discredit his original statement, but Brennan also retracted his original statement that he could not make an identification in the lineup.  Do you believe Brennan's retraction?

I believe they are near Roger Craig in the background behind Fritz as he is filmed looking at the Carcano as Day holds it.  ( why is this important??)

No, that's not evidence ....Particularly when they retracted their statements.

Brennan also retracted his original statement that he could not make an identification in the lineup.

This kind crap makes me angry..... Weitzman and Boone corrected their mistaken identification almost immediately , whereas Brennan changed his mind when he appeared before LBJ's Cover up committee....   

By the time that Brennan appeared before the WC he was ready to swear that he saw the Joker ( from Batman) if that's what Henry Wade and the DPD wanted him to say.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #356 on: April 10, 2020, 06:30:55 PM »
I believe they are near Roger Craig in the background behind Fritz as he is filmed looking at the Carcano as Day holds it.  ( why is this important??)

Because you claimed that they could be seen in the footage.  I want to know where.

Craig didn't.  And, yes, it's still evidence.  They said it.

This kind crap makes me angry..... Weitzman and Boone corrected their mistaken identification almost immediately , whereas Brennan changed his mind when he appeared before LBJ's Cover up committee....   

What does "almost immediately" mean?  Brennan "changed his mind" a few days later after a few friendly visits from the FBI.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: April 10, 2020, 06:30:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #357 on: April 10, 2020, 07:18:31 PM »
Because you claimed that they could be seen in the footage.  I want to know where.

Craig didn't.  And, yes, it's still evidence.  They said it.

What does "almost immediately" mean?  Brennan "changed his mind" a few days later after a few friendly visits from the FBI.

Ok John....Let's get this down in B&W.....  You believe that the rifle that Weitzman and Boone discovered was actually a 7.65 mauser.

Do I have that correct?

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2020, 07:54:22 PM »

Brennan also retracted his original statement that he could not make an identification in the lineup.

By the time that Brennan appeared before the WC he was ready to swear that he saw the Joker ( from Batman) if that's what Henry Wade and the DPD wanted him to say.

"No, that's not evidence ....Particularly when they retracted their statements."

A notarized affidavit that's been signed and sworn to by it's author is evidence.
The only reason their feet weren't held to the fire is because there was no trial and no defense attorney to grill them.

"Weitzman and Boone corrected their mistaken identification almost immediately"

A lot of mistakes seemed to have been corrected after Ozzie was Lynched and everybody knew there wouldn't be a trial.

Go along to get along.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2020, 07:54:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #359 on: April 10, 2020, 08:04:16 PM »
"No, that's not evidence ....Particularly when they retracted their statements."

A notarized affidavit that's been signed and sworn to by it's author is evidence.
The only reason their feet weren't held to the fire is because there was no trial and no defense attorney to grill them.

"Weitzman and Boone corrected their mistaken identification almost immediately"

A lot of mistakes seemed to have been corrected after Ozzie was Lynched and everybody knew there wouldn't be a trial.

Go along to get along.

OK Gary, Let's get this in B&W..... You believe that the rifle that Weitzman and Boone discovered was a 7.65 mauser.   Do I have that right?