Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 43380 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #328 on: April 09, 2020, 09:56:27 PM »
Advertisement
I think he meant what he said:  that he was called down to make a statement on what he had seen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: April 09, 2020, 09:56:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #329 on: April 09, 2020, 10:29:35 PM »
I think he meant what he said:  that he was called down to make a statement on what he had seen.

You left off the part where Weitzman said that he was called down LATER THAT AFTERNOON.....

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2020, 11:36:38 PM »
You "covered" it before with an invented "here's what could have happened" scenario.  Here's what also could have happened:  Boone Weitzman, and Craig described a 7.65 Mauser in detail because what they saw was a 7.65 Mauser.
You can call it what you want, but my "invention" explains the situation of the rifle's ID without having to add assumptions. Your path requires the insertion of a second rifle and/or a big coverup.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2020, 11:36:38 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #331 on: April 09, 2020, 11:43:21 PM »
Seriously, Mitch? You have to load/unload a clip to see how many bullets it holds?

You don’t have to have a damn good reason to argue A? Weitzman never said he was just assuming that the rifle had a 5 shot clip. I thought you claimed he didn’t know anything about rifles.
Unless the "clip" has witness holes, has some kind of window, or is transparent, the only way to determine it's capacity firsthand is to loading cartridges (not just bullets) into the thing until it's full. If you have another method, you're free to tell us all about it. Actually, I kinda figure that you would have by now. 

And, I never said that Weitzman "didn’t know anything about rifles." I've maintained that he knew just enough about a particular rifle, and not enough about others, to make a mistake.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2020, 11:45:48 PM »
Huh? What does that have to do with the Mauser?
You're the guy who brought up Young's story about the corpsman in this thread, so its up to you to explain it's relevancy.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:47:37 PM by Mitch Todd »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2020, 11:45:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #333 on: April 10, 2020, 12:17:59 AM »
You can call it what you want, but my "invention" explains the situation of the rifle's ID without having to add assumptions.

You're kidding, right?  Your explanation is one giant assumption.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #334 on: April 10, 2020, 12:20:01 AM »
Unless the "clip" has witness holes, has some kind of window, or is transparent, the only way to determine it's capacity firsthand is to loading cartridges (not just bullets) into the thing until it's full. If you have another method, you're free to tell us all about it. Actually, I kinda figure that you would have by now.

So maybe the clip that Weitzman described had a window.  Your explanation is that he didn't see a clip at all, but just assumed it into existence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: April 10, 2020, 12:20:01 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #335 on: April 10, 2020, 12:26:07 AM »
You're the guy who brought up Young's story about the corpsman in this thread, so its up to you to explain it's relevancy.

When did I do that?  And who's Young?

And why did you quote my post that had nothing to do with a a corpsman in order to make this response?