Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 42267 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2020, 07:09:42 PM »
Advertisement
Does this mean that you're not going to explain how film of Day picking up a Carcano proves that Boone and Weitzman found it?

Does this mean that you're not going to explain how film of Day picking up a Carcano proves that Boone and Weitzman found it?

Nope...If you can't figger it out then you lack the brains to be discussing this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2020, 07:09:42 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2020, 07:13:43 PM »

Nope...If you can't "figger" it out then you lack the brains to be discussing this case.

Ok Walt. I guess I'm just not smart enough to "figger" it out.

I was hoping you could explain how you "figgered" it out.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #186 on: April 01, 2020, 07:32:11 PM »
Ok Walt. I guess I'm just not smart enough to "figger" it out.

I was hoping you could explain how you "figgered" it out.

I think you're just playing dumb.....And trying to antagonize me.....  Because most ten year old kids could deduce from the affidavits and testimony that after they ( Boone and Weitzman)  discovered the carcano beneath the pallet of boxes they stayed right there and waited for Fritz and Day to come to the site.  And Tom Alyea filmed Lt Day at that site.    This is sooooo elementary that I'm embarrassed for you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: April 01, 2020, 07:32:11 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #187 on: April 01, 2020, 07:43:27 PM »
I think you're just playing dumb.....And trying to antagonize me.....  Because most ten year old kids could deduce from the affidavits and testimony that after they ( Boone and Weitzman)  discovered the carcano beneath the pallet of boxes they stayed right there and waited for Fritz and Day to come to the site.  And Tom Alyea filmed Lt Day at that site.    This is sooooo elementary that I'm embarrassed for you.

"from the affidavits"

???

Says 7.65.mauser

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #188 on: April 01, 2020, 07:59:15 PM »

"after they ( Boone and Weitzman)  discovered the carcano beneath the pallet of boxes they stayed right there and waited for Fritz and Day to come to the site."

Have you read the "supplementary investigation report" below?

Let me help you with a quote from it.

"Deputy Boone called out that he had found the rifle shoved down between 2 rows of pasteboard boxes of books. Capt. Fritz took over the search at this time and one of the other Deputies who had been in the building came and told us that Sheriff Decker had given orders to let the City take over the investigation and for the Deputies to return to the sheriffs office, which we did."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: April 01, 2020, 07:59:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #189 on: April 01, 2020, 09:18:00 PM »
"after they ( Boone and Weitzman)  discovered the carcano beneath the pallet of boxes they stayed right there and waited for Fritz and Day to come to the site."

Have you read the "supplementary investigation report" below?

Let me help you with a quote from it.

"Deputy Boone called out that he had found the rifle shoved down between 2 rows of pasteboard boxes of books. Capt. Fritz took over the search at this time and one of the other Deputies who had been in the building came and told us that Sheriff Decker had given orders to let the City take over the investigation and for the Deputies to return to the sheriffs office, which we did."

Deputy Boone called out that that he had found the rifle......  Actually it was Weitzman who first spotted the carcano on the floor beneath the pallet of books but Weitzman was down on his belly shining his flashlight beneath the pallet and Boone was standing up on the West side of the rifle beneath the pallet. So Boone yelled out that they had found the rifle) Fritz came over to where Boone and Weitzman were and took charge ......    Fritz took over at this time ....

Isn't it clear to you that Tom Alyea filmed Detective Day as he lifted the MANNLICHER CARCANO from the floor.....

« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 09:27:00 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2020, 10:11:41 PM »

Would you like me to help you extract your head?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2020, 10:11:41 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2020, 10:16:07 PM »

Deputy Boone called out that that he had found the rifle......  Actually it was Weitzman who first spotted the carcano on the floor beneath the pallet of books but Weitzman was down on his belly shining his flashlight beneath the pallet and Boone was standing up on the West side of the rifle beneath the pallet. So Boone yelled out that they had found the rifle) Fritz came over to where Boone and Weitzman were and took charge ......    Fritz took over at this time ....

Isn't it clear to you that Tom Alyea filmed Detective Day as he lifted the MANNLICHER CARCANO from the floor.....

Deputies Boone and Weitzman find a rifle between some boxes on the 6th floor of the TSBD.

Fritz takes charge of the area.

Sheriff Decker relays orders to turn over the investigation to the City and for his men to return to the Sheriff's offices.

Boone and Weitzman return the sheriff offices where they hand write reports of their account of finding a 7.65 Mauser.

Their reports are typed up as Sworn Affidavits. They are signed by both officers and Notarized.

Mean time Alyea films Lt. Day picking up MANNLICHER CARCANO from the floor of the 6th Floor of the TSBD.

How does Alyea's film prove Boone and Weitzman found the Carcano?