Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 42309 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2020, 07:28:07 AM »
Advertisement
All LNers share equally in the hunt smell.
'Freeman' is generic for the CT 'all-evidence-is actually was-faked-planted-altered-or ignored-in-some-way' crowd.
And don't you forget it!
There I fixed it for you.

You're neither clever, well-spoken, nor correct.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 07:49:10 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2020, 07:28:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2020, 01:50:12 PM »
You're neither clever, well-spoken, nor correct.
Oh ouch! I'd say why not go get a life...but in your case---it's way too late.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2020, 05:21:35 PM »
Whaddya mean by "very detailed?" The color of the rifle's metal, color and general surface and condition of the stock, and the sling are things that could be gathered in seconds from 10 feet. The wear on the safety, rear bolt, and bolt handle don't require much study of the rifle, even a few feet away. Ditto with the white letters on the black scope.

If it were a "very detailed" description I would expect to see a mention of the "Modelo Argentino 1891" that is prominently engraved on the side of the receiver and a serial number, which would appear in several places on the rifle. And Mr Craig reminds me the we should also have expected to see where the Argentine national crest had been removed from the top of the receiver, along with the bluing.

Mitch, I had high hope that I was dealing with an honest man....   Looks like I was wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2020, 05:21:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2020, 06:05:29 PM »
Oh ouch! I'd say why not go get a life...but in your case---it's way too late.

Again, not clever
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:09:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2020, 01:04:16 AM »
Alyea didn't say that Fritz staged the photos of the cartridge cases. Alyea said that he filmed the cases from over the top of boxes on the West side of the SN. When Alyea wanted a closeup shot of the shells, Fritz picked them up and held them up to the camera.  And where did Alyea say that Fritz staged anything with the rifle?

This is probably one of the few things conspiracy theorists are right about. There is serious doubt the famous photo of the three shells on the ground is how the assassin left the scene. Fritz probably lifted one or more up and had a good look before putting it back.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2020, 01:04:16 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2020, 05:08:13 AM »
It's also one rifle, a guy who doesn't know guns as well as he might like to believe, a guy who takes his cue from the guy who doesn't quite know guns that well, and a semi-pro liar who's spent years spinning a self-contradictory story.

Yes, I know that’s the excuse.

Where's the unambiguous evidence of two rifles in the depository? Who claimed that they saw two rifles in the depository? That's the kind of thing you need right now.

There isn’t unambiguous evidence of anything in this case.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2020, 05:40:23 AM »
Again, not clever
Again, not clever
« Last Edit: Today at 12:09:04 PM by Bill Chapman »
You have to go back and edit three words? :D
Why don't you quit while you're behind on all this generic crap?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2020, 05:40:23 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2020, 05:33:11 PM »
Sez you. Are you trying to split hairs re Fritz staging the crime scene? WTF was the Captain of the DPD faking an "official forensic" in situ photo of the ejection pattern of the 6.5mm spent hulls in the sniper's nest? Roger "the liar" Craig said about 10 minutes before the rifle was discovered he came across 3 hulls near the window in the sniper's nest lined up in a tight group no more than an inch apart. Then Fritz came along and picked them up WITH HIS BARE HANDS and placed them in his pocket. No in situ photo, no picking them up with a pencil and bagging them and definitely NOT touching them without gloves. Don't you realize that very action is the smoking gun of this case? Why would a seasoned detective tamper with crucial evidence to the Crime of the Century unless he was implicated somehow? Did he panic? Was he a buffoon? You tell me.

The most significant day in Fritz's career was being tasked to lead the investigation into the assassination of the POTUS at ground zero. So what does he do? He stages photos of the crime scene and tampers with evidence. The DPD were so dirty in all this it is laughable that anyone could deny it. Fritz tampering with evidence at the crime scene, their convergence on Oswald less than an hour after he supposedly shot JFK. The backyard photos have DPD stink all over them. And finally delivering Oswald to Ruby to give them plausible deniability for Oswald's murder.

And then the LNers congratulate Ol' Cappy Fritz for some damn fine detective work. He solved the case in record time and took out the lone nut assassin who whacked JFK. Top shelf! Suckers.

The DPD were so dirty in all this it is insane that anyone could deny it. Fritz tampering with evidence at the crime scene, their convergence on Oswald less than an hour after he supposedly shot JFK. The backyard photos have DPD stink all over them. And finally delivering Oswald to Ruby to give them plausible deniability for Oswald's murder.

The evidence against Fritz, is far stronger than the evidence against Lee Oswald....  Unfortunately Fritz had the backing of the Dallas DA, Henry Wade, and the Director of the FBI J.Edgar Hoover, while Lee Oswald was simply just another hapless nobody, and "piss ant" and patriotic sucker to be exploited. 
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 05:35:13 PM by Walt Cakebread »