Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 43484 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2020, 04:07:51 AM »
Advertisement
OMG!....  Are you really this ignorant about rifles??  I'm sure that you've seen Alyea's film of Liar J.C. Day dusting the rifle for prints.  Any body who has one good eye can see that that rifle is a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano short rifle.   It's simply a matter of LOOKING at that very distinctive rifle and comparing  it with photos of CE 139 to know without any doubt that the rifle is a carcano.

P.S. I'll try to find and post the Alyea film that shows Liar Day dusting the rifle.

EXTRACT YOUR HEAD AND OPEN YOUR EYES......  Starting at 3:07 ......  Also at 3:42

Any body who has one good eye can see that that rifle is a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano

Then somebody should channel Earlene Roberts. And I'm available apparently, at least according to the guy who called me a cyclops.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 04:31:15 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2020, 04:07:51 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2020, 04:21:12 PM »
Then why did 3 deputies (one of whom who worked at a sporting goods store) with 6 good eyes call it a Mauser?

And not just a Mauser, but a 7.65 Mauser.

Riiiiiight!......   The conspirators were so stupid that they planted 6.5mm Carcano shells beneath the window and then planted a 7.65 Mauser beneath the boxes in the NW corner....   They thought that nobody would notice that 6.5mm Carcano shells ( and live round) could not be fired in a 7.65mm Mauser.....

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2020, 06:31:42 PM »
Riiiiiight!......   The conspirators were so stupid that they planted 6.5mm Carcano shells beneath the window and then planted a 7.65 Mauser beneath the boxes in the NW corner....   They thought that nobody would notice that 6.5mm Carcano shells ( and live round) could not be fired in a 7.65mm Mauser.....

I didn’t claim that “conspirators” planted anything.

P.S. how do you know that 6.5mm Carcano shells were beneath the window?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2020, 06:31:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2020, 08:50:05 PM »
I didn’t claim that “conspirators” planted anything.

P.S. how do you know that 6.5mm Carcano shells were beneath the window?

There comes a point when a good investigator simply accepts some information as valid even though there may be those who doubt.....  So, my dear Mr Iacoletti I'm compelled to accept ( because of the overwhelming evidence provided by virtually all of the police officers) that the spent shells were 6.5mm .

However..... you are free to believe that the rifle was a 7.65 mauser if you wish to appear to be in imbecile.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2020, 09:24:55 PM »
So, my dear Mr Iacoletti I'm compelled to accept ( because of the overwhelming evidence provided by virtually all of the police officers) that the spent shells were 6.5mm .

I thought you called all the Dallas cops “damn liars”...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2020, 09:24:55 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2020, 10:19:52 PM »
There comes a point when a good investigator simply accepts some information as valid even though there may be those who doubt.....  So, my dear Mr Iacoletti I'm compelled to accept ( because of the overwhelming evidence provided by virtually all of the police officers) that the spent shells were 6.5mm .

However..... you are free to believe that the rifle was a 7.65 mauser if you wish to appear to be in imbecile.

You're far more sensible when you're channeling your LNer mode.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2020, 12:00:24 AM »
I thought you called all the Dallas cops “damn liars”...

No liar,  lies 100% of the time.....  In the overall scheme of things the DPD were "damned liars".....  And some were more prolific liars than others....Two of the biggest liars were Captain Will Fritz, and Detective John Carl Day......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2020, 12:00:24 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2020, 12:19:36 AM »
No liar,  lies 100% of the time.....  In the overall scheme of things the DPD were "damned liars".....  And some were more prolific liars than others....Two of the biggest liars were Captain Will Fritz, and Detective John Carl Day......

What about Roger Craig? Was he a damned liar too? Why would a conspirator lie about reading "7.65 Mauser" off the barrel of the rifle? He was obviously not "in on it" so why do you think he was lying?

If Craig was telling the truth, then there were 2 rifles and Alyea didn't film the Mauser. Otherwise, if ANY shots came from the SN then it was NOT from the Carcano because that was the patsy rifle that was pre-planted as were the hulls. Or do you still believe that the MC was used in the assassination?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 12:20:33 AM by Jack Trojan »