Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 42265 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2020, 08:43:11 PM »
Advertisement
You have to believe in part that all of the eyewitnesses lied or were coerced or were wrong,

No you don’t. There’s aren’t any eyewitnesses as to who shot JFK.

all of the evidence - forensic, ballistic, fingerprint, handwriting, photographic - is wrong or corrupt and that alternative explanations on what happened somehow are not only possible but were carried out. And then kept quiet.

No you don’t. There is no forensic, ballistic, fingerprint, handwriting, photographic evidence as to who shot JFK.

This is the strawman of all strawmen. You assume that the evidence actually proves who did it. Even if all the evidence was authentic (and what little there is, is all questionable or tainted in some way), it doesn’t prove who did the shooting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2020, 08:43:11 PM »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2020, 06:25:04 AM »
In order to believe Oswald didn't shoot JFK one has to believe in some pretty strange happenings including some incredibly bad luck on his part, some incredibly fortuitous luck on the part of the conspirators, and a nearly unlimited capability of the people who framed him, killed JFK, and then kept it all quiet for all of these years.

You have to believe in part that all of the eyewitnesses lied or were coerced or were wrong, all of the evidence - forensic, ballistic, fingerprint, handwriting, photographic - is wrong or corrupt and that alternative explanations on what happened somehow are not only possible but were carried out. And then kept quiet.

We can add the element of time: time is, after all, the chief enemy of conspiracies because over time the acts are revealed, people talk, evidence is found; but time is also paradoxically the enemy of conspiracy theories because over time the acts aren't revealed and people don't talk: a negative is essentially proven. Evidence that should show the conspiracy is not discovered.

As Robert Oswald said about the assassination, asking questions is good, raising doubt is fine, but after the tenth time, the twentieth, it's enough: Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK.

In order to swallow the Oswald pill and believe he did shoot, one would have to ignore their common sense and own eyes.

Everyone saw the head shot come from the front. But because the habitual lying government claims Oswald did it from behind, the swallowers swallow it up. Maybe one of the 2 men with rifles behind Zapruder could tell you who shot him. Yes, those 2 men were there. What a coincidence that's where the shot came from.  :/

But let's ignore our eyes and believe the Marine who couldn't shoot worth a spombleprofglidnoctobuns did it with a 40 inch rifle that the Army experts said wasn't capable of shooting in its condition. And even though Oswald ordered a 36 inch rifle, and the order shows a 36 inch rifle was sent, we'll just ignore the fact a 40 inch rifle was found, so we can swallow the Oswald tale.

The tale that a Marine, who could have positioned himself on the roof, rather do it from a window, at his work. And even though Oswald claimed he was on the 1st floor having lunch and was able to magically know the only 2 other people who were in there, we'll just ignore our common sense. Oswald must have been a psychic to guess who was in the 1st floor lunch room while he was busy shooting the president in the front of his head from behind, on the 6th floor.  :/

And this is the magical part where Oswald somehow makes it all the way home to get a gun a murder a cop within 30 minutes. Actually less than that.

I lived in Dallas and I took the bus to my girlfriends house in Oak Cliff all the time. I know exactly how long the damn bus takes. If you really think Oswald could have shot the president at 12:30. Then took the elevator to the 1st floor to buy a coke. Then went down to the 1st floor where he was stopped by a cop, chatted with police, then walked out the front a few blocks to the bus stop (which had to be 12:45 by then), wait for the bus traveling through presidential motorcade traffic, hop on the bus, ride it a few stops, then get off, then hail a taxi (which had to be close to 1:00 by then).

But why would he leave the safety of a bus, after shooting the president? That's beyond me. It was the safest place he could have been. But he decides to get off, find a taxi, and then travel through the motorcade traffic and at least 12 stop lights to Oak Cliff.

All in time to go home, grab a gun and a jacket, then walk the 15 minutes to kill a cop (who was killed around 1:10).
Then he ditches his jacket, but not the gun, to go see a movie.  ::)

There's no way in hell Oswald could have done all that in 30 minutes. And if you think he could, then take your butt to downtown Dallas and get on a bus to Oak Cliff. See how long it takes you without a presidential motorcade.

And why the hell would Oswald even need a jacket when it was barely 1:00 in the afternoon in hot ass Texas? He was already wearing a long sleeve flannel shirt, which he was arrested in. How in gods name does any of that make sense to grown ass people? LOL It's just ridiculous.

I'm sure the 2 men behind Zapruder with rifles would agree.

And then the police, who haven't even done an investigation, or tested finger prints, or anything else, automatically know who their man is. All because a trained Marine left as much evidence as possible. smh  Just wow.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2020, 06:41:49 AM »

The evidence on the 6th floor was either put there by Oswald or left in an effort to frame him.

I've always entertained the idea that Lee himself could have set the stage, by planting the shells and the rifle before the shooting.  I believe that he was using the same basic scenario that he had employed  for the hoax at General Walker's in April.   Lee thought that he was playing a role in an ATTEMPT to shoot JFK.  The goal was to appear to be a friend of Castro, so he would be allowed asylum  in Cuba, where he could gather information about the nuclear missiles that were there during the missile crisis of 62.     

There's not an iota of doubt in my mind that the spent shells and the Carcano were planted on the sixth floor BEFORE the shooting..... and Lee could have been the person who planted them.   

"or left in an effort to frame him." [....   The fact that the Carcano had been wiped clean of finger prints does indeed seem to indicate that Lee Oswald was NOT the person who planted the rifle......  But either way...The rifle was not fired that day and it was hidden beneath the boxes of books BEFORE the shooting.

How does 36 in 5 1/2 pound rifle turn into a 40.02 in 8lb rifle? 

How do 3 police officers with military backgrounds swear the rifle was a Mauser, not because it looked like one but because they read it on the barrel, then 2 change their story. And the one who didn't change his story (because he knew what he saw and wasn't gonna lie) gets fired.

It aint rocket science.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2020, 06:41:49 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2020, 05:46:56 PM »
The starting point is the car that honked outside Oswalds rooming house at 1pm. I'm not saying there was a conspiracy, but i am saying that if there was, that incident is key to unraveling it.

Ok.... Now if we can prove with 100% certainty that someone honked a car horn in front of the rooming house during the time that Lee was in his room changing his clothes...... and IF that sound of the car horn wasn't just someone honking a greeting at a friend who was passing by.    Then we can unravel the whole mystery about the murder of President Kennedy....  Astonishing!!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:30:42 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2020, 04:41:20 PM »
In order to swallow the Oswald pill and believe he did shoot, one would have to ignore their common sense and own eyes.

Everyone saw the head shot come from the front. But because the habitual lying government claims Oswald did it from behind, the swallowers swallow it up. Maybe one of the 2 men with rifles behind Zapruder could tell you who shot him. Yes, those 2 men were there. What a coincidence that's where the shot came from.  :/

But let's ignore our eyes and believe the Marine who couldn't shoot worth a spombleprofglidnoctobuns did it with a 40 inch rifle that the Army experts said wasn't capable of shooting in its condition. And even though Oswald ordered a 36 inch rifle, and the order shows a 36 inch rifle was sent, we'll just ignore the fact a 40 inch rifle was found, so we can swallow the Oswald tale.

The tale that a Marine, who could have positioned himself on the roof, rather do it from a window, at his work. And even though Oswald claimed he was on the 1st floor having lunch and was able to magically know the only 2 other people who were in there, we'll just ignore our common sense. Oswald must have been a psychic to guess who was in the 1st floor lunch room while he was busy shooting the president in the front of his head from behind, on the 6th floor.  :/

And this is the magical part where Oswald somehow makes it all the way home to get a gun a murder a cop within 30 minutes. Actually less than that.

I lived in Dallas and I took the bus to my girlfriends house in Oak Cliff all the time. I know exactly how long the damn bus takes. If you really think Oswald could have shot the president at 12:30. Then took the elevator to the 1st floor to buy a coke. Then went down to the 1st floor where he was stopped by a cop, chatted with police, then walked out the front a few blocks to the bus stop (which had to be 12:45 by then), wait for the bus traveling through presidential motorcade traffic, hop on the bus, ride it a few stops, then get off, then hail a taxi (which had to be close to 1:00 by then).

But why would he leave the safety of a bus, after shooting the president? That's beyond me. It was the safest place he could have been. But he decides to get off, find a taxi, and then travel through the motorcade traffic and at least 12 stop lights to Oak Cliff.

All in time to go home, grab a gun and a jacket, then walk the 15 minutes to kill a cop (who was killed around 1:10).
Then he ditches his jacket, but not the gun, to go see a movie.  ::)

There's no way in hell Oswald could have done all that in 30 minutes. And if you think he could, then take your butt to downtown Dallas and get on a bus to Oak Cliff. See how long it takes you without a presidential motorcade.

And why the hell would Oswald even need a jacket when it was barely 1:00 in the afternoon in hot ass Texas? He was already wearing a long sleeve flannel shirt, which he was arrested in. How in gods name does any of that make sense to grown ass people? LOL It's just ridiculous.

I'm sure the 2 men behind Zapruder with rifles would agree.

And then the police, who haven't even done an investigation, or tested finger prints, or anything else, automatically know who their man is. All because a trained Marine left as much evidence as possible. smh  Just wow.

How do 3 police officers with military backgrounds swear the rifle was a Mauser, not because it looked like one but because they read it on the barrel, then 2 change their story. And the one who didn't change his story (because he knew what he saw and wasn't gonna lie) gets fired.

The ridiculous tale that the rifle found hidden beneath boxes of books on the sixth floor was a Mauser, has been shown to be utterly false .....

Mr Hidashi.....While I admire the fact that you refuse to have the wool pulled over your eyes by " government experts" , and flatly reject the officially approved tale about the murder of JFK.    You do yourself much harm by spewing nonsense.    Clearly you don't know many of the elementary facts of the case so you regurgitate erroneous disinformation which discredits your conclusion that the murder was a conspiracy created by powerful individuals in positions of control in the US government.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2020, 04:41:20 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2020, 06:14:23 PM »
My current theory is that the MC rifle was as Walt suggests “well hidden” and imo may actually be wedged INSIDE of the volume of space of a pallet stacked full of boxes

It’s easier for the shooter not to have deal with possible complications after the fact having to carry his own precision semi auto rifle and also plant  the MC rifle

My addition to Walts pre planted theory is that there WAS a solitary shooter at the SE window using a Semi auto rifle with scope on it like Arnold Rowland saw, when this same shooter was seen earlier at 12:15pm at the SW window

This shooter might have been Malcolm Wallace but that 34 pt matched print that Nathan Darby matched has seemly refuted by declaring some points found of not matching

I have to question those “dissimilar” points if that is because the print found is irregular and degraded as compared to a pristine fingerprint on record in Malcolm Wallace arrest record

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2020, 05:50:11 PM »
My current theory is that the MC rifle was as Walt suggests “well hidden” and imo may actually be wedged INSIDE of the volume of space of a pallet stacked full of boxes

It’s easier for the shooter not to have deal with possible complications after the fact having to carry his own precision semi auto rifle and also plant  the MC rifle

My addition to Walts pre planted theory is that there WAS a solitary shooter at the SE window using a Semi auto rifle with scope on it like Arnold Rowland saw, when this same shooter was seen earlier at 12:15pm at the SW window

This shooter might have been Malcolm Wallace but that 34 pt matched print that Nathan Darby matched has seemly refuted by declaring some points found of not matching

I have to question those “dissimilar” points if that is because the print found is irregular and degraded as compared to a pristine fingerprint on record in Malcolm Wallace arrest record

It is a fact that prior to the discovery of the carcano by Weitzman and Boone, many of the officers who were there on the sixth floor between 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm, swore that they had searched for a rifle ALONG the obvious "escape route" from the SE corner to the NW corner of the sixth floor.....and nobody saw the rifle.... If the rifle had been in the position that the official in situ photos depict it to be someone would have seen the rifle.    And furthermore Deputy Boone would not have had to move a box that was forming the roof of a cave in which the rifle was hidden.    And if the rifle was jammed between the boxes as depicted in the in situ photo, Seymour Weitzman could not have seen it by looking beneath the pallet.

Any rational and intelligent person can understand that the rifle was well hidden and it WAS LAYING ON IT'S SIDE  on the floor when Lt Day grabbed it by the leather sling and pulled it from the place where it had been WELL HIDDEN. 

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 05:56:31 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2020, 05:50:11 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 06:08:02 PM »
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=69117

"The panel studied two photographs taken within minutes of the assassination. While no human face or form could be detected
in the sixth floor southeast window, the panel was able to conclude that a stack of boxes had been rearranged during the
interval of the taking of the two photographs"

-----------------------------

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=40395&relPageId=86

Lillian Mooneyham
a.Dallas County clerk watching motorcade from Judge King's windows on the second floor, southwest corner, Criminal
Courts Building, with Mrs. Rose Clark and Jeanette hooker.
b.Heard three shots(?)
c.Heard first shot; saw President slump; thought it was Firecracker.
d.Second and third shots were closer together.
e.Saw Mrs. Kennedy climb on back of car.
f.Mooneyham went Judge Hyer's windows on the third floor of Records Building.
g.People running to pergola.
h.4 1/2 to 5 minutes after shots she sees man standing behind some boxes on the 6th floor, TSBD.