Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 42247 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« on: March 13, 2020, 12:07:09 PM »
Advertisement
I am one of those very few who are not LN nor CT.
One question is keeping my mind for several years.
I believe Oswald was on the front steps but if he did not do it, who did? If not him, who was on the sixth floor window, who created the SN, who fired the shots, hide the rifle?
Also, if you believe the shots did not come from the sixth floor window, who placed the shells, who hide the rifle, made the SN?
Is there another person inside TSBD at 12-12:30 PM who could do this?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:20:19 PM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« on: March 13, 2020, 12:07:09 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 01:54:35 PM »
I believe Owalad was on the front steps but if he did not do it, who did? If not him, who was on the sixth floor window, who created the SN, who fired the shots, hide the rifle?
Also, if you believe the shots did not come from the sixth floor window, who placed the shells, who hide the rifle, made the SN?
Who is Owalad? Anyway-- if Oswald was not the assassin, then the the cops obviously conspired to frame him...which they did.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 02:23:24 PM »
Who is Owalad? Anyway-- if Oswald was not the assassin, then the the cops obviously conspired to frame him...which they did.
Corrected to Oswald, thank you.
So, what do you think, in which moment they started framing him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 02:23:24 PM »

Offline Margaret Kelly

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 02:30:11 PM »
Corrected to Oswald, thank you.
So, what do you think, in which moment they started framing him?

The starting point is the car that honked outside Oswalds rooming house at 1pm. I'm not saying there was a conspiracy, but i am saying that if there was, that incident is key to unraveling it.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 02:30:40 PM »
I believe Oswald was on the front steps but if he did not do it, who did? If not him, who was on the sixth floor window, who created the SN, who fired the shots, hide the rifle?

You are not a CTer but believe Oswald was on the front steps?  That's a bit difficult to reconcile.  The evidence on the 6th floor was either put there by Oswald or left in an effort to frame him.  There doesn't seem to be a third option where Oswald was simply unlucky and all the evidence pointed to him. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 02:30:40 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 03:06:36 PM »
You are not a CTer but believe Oswald was on the front steps?  That's a bit difficult to reconcile.  The evidence on the 6th floor was either put there by Oswald or left in an effort to frame him.  There doesn't seem to be a third option where Oswald was simply unlucky and all the evidence pointed to him.

The evidence on the 6th floor was either put there by Oswald or left in an effort to frame him.

I've always entertained the idea that Lee himself could have set the stage, by planting the shells and the rifle before the shooting.  I believe that he was using the same basic scenario that he had employed  for the hoax at General Walker's in April.   Lee thought that he was playing a role in an ATTEMPT to shoot JFK.  The goal was to appear to be a friend of Castro, so he would be allowed asylum  in Cuba, where he could gather information about the nuclear missiles that were there during the missile crisis of 62.     

There's not an iota of doubt in my mind that the spent shells and the Carcano were planted on the sixth floor BEFORE the shooting..... and Lee could have been the person who planted them.   

"or left in an effort to frame him." [....   The fact that the Carcano had been wiped clean of finger prints does indeed seem to indicate that Lee Oswald was NOT the person who planted the rifle......  But either way...The rifle was not fired that day and it was hidden beneath the boxes of books BEFORE the shooting.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 03:47:38 PM »

Same with the Birthers, Clintonphobes and Truthers. Just citizen-investigators asking "honest questions" with no agenda in mind.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 03:47:38 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2020, 05:53:16 PM »
In order to believe Oswald didn't shoot JFK one has to believe in some pretty strange happenings including some incredibly bad luck on his part, some incredibly fortuitous luck on the part of the conspirators, and a nearly unlimited capability of the people who framed him, killed JFK, and then kept it all quiet for all of these years.

You have to believe in part that all of the eyewitnesses lied or were coerced or were wrong, all of the evidence - forensic, ballistic, fingerprint, handwriting, photographic - is wrong or corrupt and that alternative explanations on what happened somehow are not only possible but were carried out. And then kept quiet.

We can add the element of time: time is, after all, the chief enemy of conspiracies because over time the acts are revealed, people talk, evidence is found; but time is also paradoxically the enemy of conspiracy theories because over time the acts aren't revealed and people don't talk: a negative is essentially proven. Evidence that should show the conspiracy is not discovered.

As Robert Oswald said about the assassination, asking questions is good, raising doubt is fine, but after the tenth time, the twentieth, it's enough: Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK.