Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 75440 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #744 on: April 12, 2020, 02:27:20 AM »
Advertisement
A couple of other examples.

Mr. BALL - You came in through the first floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - Right.
Mr. BALL - Who did you see in the first floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - I saw a girl but I wouldn't swear to it it's Vickie.
Mr. BALL - Who is Vickie?
Mr. LOVELADY - The girl that works for Scott, Foresman.

There was no mention of Vickie prior to this.

Mr. BALL - But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I forget what I have to say.
Mr. BALL - When did you make those notes?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - What day did I make them?
Miss DOUTHIT - When Mr. Sorrels and I were talking about her going to Washington, he made the suggestion that she put all the things down on paper because she might forget something, and I said, "Mary, you put everything on a piece of paper so that you can remember it and you won't forget anything, you know, what happened," and that's when she started making notes.
Mr. BALL - You have made the notes in the last week?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Miss DOUTHIT - At my suggestion and Mr. Sorrels.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #744 on: April 12, 2020, 02:27:20 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #745 on: April 12, 2020, 12:39:45 PM »
They took the testimony from Tomlinson, the man who found a bullet on a strecher at Parkland Hospital, before they introduced the bullet into evidence as CE399. As the bullet was not in evidence when Tomlinson testified, they never showed him CE399 or asked him to identify it. The reason is obvious; they couldn't risk that Tomlinson would deny that CE399 is the bullet he found.

I wonder if CE399 came from JFKs stretcher? That would radically alter the single bullet theory.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #746 on: June 24, 2020, 02:47:28 AM »
Back to the paper sack...
The idea that the bag was not properly photographed as it was supposedly found indicates impropriety right there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #746 on: June 24, 2020, 02:47:28 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #747 on: October 01, 2021, 10:17:15 PM »
The paper bag thread turns into bullet posts...A thread about the cab ride turns into paper bag post and the experts here are the most chaotic offenders of the bunch. Background----
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3071.msg117682.html#msg117682
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes, sir; I am. My mark is here on the blanket, and when this was received in the FBI laboratory this string was around a portion of it.
Mr. EISENBERG. Could you tell us what your mark is exactly, Mr. Stombaugh?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Due to the fact this was a piece of fabric and hard to mark, I put a piece of evidence tape on the blanket, stapled it to the blanket, and put my initials "PMS" with the date 11-23-63 thereon.
Mr. EISENBERG. When did you receive this blanket, Mr. Stombaugh?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. This was approximately 7:30 a.m., on the morning of November 23, 1963.
This proves that  on the morning of the 23rd Nov 1963, the FBI was actively--- not engaged in pursuing all avenues of possibilities regarding the death of JFK--but with one goal...Lets pin it on Oswald.
Whose mark was on the blanket before Strombaugh 'received' it? What was the chain of evidence there?

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #748 on: October 04, 2021, 09:36:39 PM »
I wonder if CE399 came from JFKs stretcher? That would radically alter the single bullet theory.
Off topic, but, yes, CE399 came from JFK's stretcher.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #748 on: October 04, 2021, 09:36:39 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #749 on: October 04, 2021, 10:03:24 PM »
Off topic, but, yes, CE399 came from JFK's stretcher.

Really? And you know this, how?

Even Tomlinson, who found the bullet, couldn't say which stretcher it came from.
And there isn't a shred of credible evidence that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was ever at Parkland Hospital to begin with.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #750 on: December 01, 2021, 12:22:59 PM »
I went back to CE142 again and again and it was very interesting to me to find couple of images.
The circled case is believed to be Detective Robert Lee Studebaker case. Check the flash bulbs package.

I also found three Studebaker drawings and what is hard for me to understand is that he did not place paper sack, CE142 on any of those drawings. It was right in front of his eyes but, paper sack allegedly found inside the sniper nest, Studebaker was well aware of it but he did not place it on his drawings?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #750 on: December 01, 2021, 12:22:59 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #751 on: December 02, 2021, 05:49:35 AM »
J C Day said as much in his testimony---"To the best of my knowledge" basically means he was told what to say ;)
No he didn’t say any such thing. And who taught you English vocabulary? I suggest you consult a dictionary.
I didn't catch that reply back then but certainly question the response.
Day stated --"to the best of my knowledge"... 8 times during his testimony.
I suggest that Mr Collins consult his testimony as meticulously as I before he starts sounding off  ::)
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/day1.htm