Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Oswald Wallet Paradox  (Read 6739 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

Re: The Oswald Wallet Paradox
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 11:03:45 PM »
Advertisement
Cite please. When did Markham said that the gunman handed something to Tippit?

How I came to the conclusion that the witness FBI AGENT BARRETT was talking about is easy. But I know my brain works a little fast and I tend to lose people because I fail to describe what's going on in my head. So I'll go over it slowly for anyone who wasn't able to figure it out on their own.

Quote: "Dallas Police Captain Westbrook found Oswald's brown wallet next to where Tippit had fallen and showed it to FBI Agent Barrett."

Okay. Whether or not they really found a wallet isn't for me to say. Personally I don't believe they did. I think both the cops and FBI were full of spombleprofglidnoctobuns. And neither were smart enough to figure anything out, so they just did what most of those low IQ imbeciles do... make spombleprofglidnoctobuns up until the case fit their beliefs.

Let's continue.

FBI agent Barrett stated that "according to a witness, the gunman handed something through the open passenger-side window to Tippit inside the car. Somebody told me that they saw him reach in and hand something to Tippit through the window. I don't know who said it, and can't verify it, but it would follow that's how the wallet got there. And, the wallet was there. There's no getting around that. Westbrook had the wallet in his hand and asked me If I know who these people were. I don't think Westbrook would have been asking me questions about something unrelated to the situation and he had the wallet with those names in it. Later, I remember seeing photographs of the contents of the wallet: in which those two names were in it"

Did we get that so far? Clue #1. The words of FBI AGENT ROBERT BARRETT. I'm not saying what he claimed is true or isn't. I'm saying is that he claimed it. But we can't trust a damn thing anyone one them said. Those idiots either believed Oswald was guilty, or trying to frame him.

Now clearly he said, he doesn't know who said it, just that someone did. But we can easily figure it out.

"Photographer Ron Reiland, of WFAA-TV, was the only newsman at the Tippit scene who shot a motion sequence. Clue #2.

Reiland exposed approximately two minutes of silent footage that covered the search for Tippit's killer, and the arrest of Oswald. The initial footage shot at Tenth and Patton correlates to police returning to the Tippit shooting scene following the investigation of a suspect at the Jefferson Branch Library. Clue #3. Two minutes of footage.

The opening sequence shows police gathered around Tippit's squad car questioning eyewitness Helen Markham. Bam! There it is.

How do we know. Because #1. Barrnett mentioned he wasn't even aware that he was being filmed. #2. The film wasn't that long. #3. Barrnett Said he heard a witness say that before he actually looked at the wallet.

Not hard to figure out, or it shouldn't be. None of it is rocket science. It shouldn't be that difficult for grown ass men to figure these simple things out. The efforts to make Oswald look guilty are indisputable. And anyone who can't see that is a sleepwalking sheep.

I know that may come off as arrogant, but it's not. Yes, I have a few issues I know. Like my annoyance with people who are slow. My dad pushed chess on me before I could even walk, so my brain is constantly moving faster than I can form explanations for my thoughts. I tend to forget people don't automatically see things. I'm working on it.  But I'm not really here to make friends or shoot the spombleprofglidnoctobuns either. I solve spombleprofglidnoctobuns then move on. I don't need to spend years looking for answers to the same simple ass questions.

Some people believe the silly ass stories from the cops and FBI, how 1 man who couldn't shoot worth a spombleprofglidnoctobuns was a lone assassin. It takes a special person to believe that nonsense. Some people look at a man like Trump, whose told over 15,000 lies already, and think..."yeah, he's trustworthy."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 11:03:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 11:40:55 PM »
I know that may come off as arrogant,

You think?  :D

It would have been sufficient to just say that Barrett claimed that a witness said someone handed Tippit something through the window and that witness may have been Markham. But if it came from Helen “utter screwball” Markham, I wouldn’t put a whole lot of stock in it. She also claimed the gunman leaned in a rolled-up window, talked to Tippit after he was dead, and sat there by herself screaming for help for 15-20 minutes.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:41:35 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2020, 01:47:34 PM »
FBI agent Barrett stated that "according to a witness, the gunman handed something through the open passenger-side window to Tippit inside the car. Somebody told me that they saw him reach in and hand something to Tippit through the window. I don't know who said it, and can't verify it, but it would follow that's how the wallet got there. And, the wallet was there. There's no getting around that. Westbrook had the wallet in his hand and asked me If I know who these people were. I don't think Westbrook would have been asking me questions about something unrelated to the situation and he had the wallet with those names in it. Later, I remember seeing photographs of the contents of the wallet: in which those two names were in it"

Oswald rested his hands on the open window of the car. This may have been misinterpreted as Oswald handing something to Tippit.

Couldn't Oswald just have two wallets though? Lots of people do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2020, 01:47:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2020, 04:47:05 PM »
Oswald rested his hands on the open window of the car. This may have been misinterpreted as Oswald handing something to Tippit.

Couldn't Oswald just have two wallets though? Lots of people do.

Oswald    Tippit's killer rested his hands on the open window cowl and right front fender of the car. This may have been misinterpreted as Oswald
 The young man  handing something to Tippit.

It is a fact that there were some good identifiable palm and finger prints found on the cowl and fender of Tippit's patrol car......   ( apparently deposited by Tippit's killer when he leaned down and talked to Tippit through the wing window.)   We can be 100% certain that these prints were NOT deposited by Lee Oswald, because if they had been Lee's prints they would have been solid proof that Lee had left them on Tippit's car....And the cops would have shouted the information from the roof tops.   

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 05:21:19 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 05:21:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2020, 06:16:54 PM »

Hosty??    You believe Hosty?     The FBI agent who swore that his scribbled notes meant that there were "two other men" with Caster when they were examining some rifles outside Mr truly's office at lunch time on Wednesday Nov 20, 1963.   Even though Mr Caster himself said that there were far more than just TWO other men present at that time.   Captain Fritz confronted Lee Oswald with the Carcano, and Lee Oswald had told Fritz that he had seen this "rifle and two others ( rifles) outside Mr Truley's office on the 1st floor of the TSBD,  the day before yesterday"

Hosty claimed that Lee was referring to "two Other men" and not two other rifles....   

I overlooked the most glaring example of Hosty being a liar.....  He destroyed vital evidence when he flushed Lee Oswald's note down the toilet ( At least he said that's what he did)  I doubt that he actually did that but when your dealing with a liar, how the hell can anybody be sure what is truth and what is a lie??
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 07:40:11 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2020, 02:23:53 AM »
It is a fact that there were some good identifiable palm and finger prints found on the cowl and fender of Tippit's patrol car......   ( apparently deposited by Tippit's killer when he leaned down and talked to Tippit through the wing window.)   We can be 100% certain that these prints were NOT deposited by Lee Oswald, because if they had been Lee's prints they would have been solid proof that Lee had left them on Tippit's car....And the cops would have shouted the information from the roof tops.   

I've never heard of any finger prints on Tippits car. Source?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2020, 02:23:53 AM »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2020, 02:00:51 AM »
Okay... but there were people saying that the whole Oswald wallet thing at the Tippit murder scene never happened, right? It wasn't true?

But we have the cops looking at it here, right?   https://photos.app.goo.gl/591zCj89ugBYPiS59

And here's a hand written note by the first cop on the scene who claims to have found it.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/CJcULTVrrtGE1Qps6

"First on the scene... found Oswald's wallet"  So that did happen, right?

Now I wasn't saying it was really Oswald's wallet. I was just pointing out that cops did indeed try to frame him. There's no way he had 2 wallets, so one of them was bogus, thus proving that Oswald was being framed. Right or wrong?

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 02:12:54 AM by Izraul Hidashi »