Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Oswald Wallet Paradox  (Read 6832 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The Oswald Wallet Paradox
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 09:00:29 PM »
Advertisement
Not sure what are you babbling about.
I thought babble was all you understood.   
It is CTers that claim Oswald's wallet was found at the Tippit scene.
You state that as if it is a universal belief...it isn't.
It would be great evidence of Oswald's guilt.
Along with the jacket huh?
What are you babbling about? You could have googled it to learn the truth

He won't do that but I did....
Yet the Dallas authorities never wrote a report about any wallet found at the Tippit murder scene. Perhaps that was oversight. Perhaps not. FBI Man: Dallas cop lied. ..After 50 years, an FBI agent on the scene believes that the Dallas officer who brought Oswald to the police station is lying about finding the wallet in Oswald’s possession.
https://jfkfacts.org/oswalds-wallet-planted-at-the-tippit-crime-scene/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 09:00:29 PM »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 01:36:12 PM »
I thought babble was all you understood.    You state that as if it is a universal belief...it isn't.  Along with the jacket huh?
He won't do that but I did....https://jfkfacts.org/oswalds-wallet-planted-at-the-tippit-crime-scene/

Now you see... that's an interesting fact. And that's exactly the point I'm trying to get at. What you found claims an FBI Man said that. But which FBI man on the scene? Because what I found has names. And the man who stated that there was no doubt a wallet found on the scene was an FBI agent. And the Captain said he did. What I found gives a pretty detailed account and includes names. And a news man supposedly filmed them looking at a wallet. I wonder if we can find that video clip.

Now we know if someone was trying to frame Oswald, there would be conflicting statements. And there are.

The FBI agent on the scene claimed there was 2 names in that wallet. Oswald and Hidell. And we know the FBI claimed Oswald purchased that spombleprofglidnoctobunsty rifle under the name Hidell. So I'm inclined to think that there was a wallet found on the scene, and it was planted. But since it clashes with the arresting officers report, the FBI tried to save face. Obviously someone tried to pin that cops murder on Oswald. Because like you said, nobody is just going to throw their wallet down.

Here's another theory. A witnessed claimed she saw the gunman hand something to officer Tippit. Maybe that was the wallet. Maybe the guy who handed it to him did so for that very specific reason. To frame Oswald. And the police decided not to report it officially because it proves conspiracy. You gotta take into account that if they're trying to pin something on someone, there's going to be conflicting stories, lies and retractions.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2020, 02:06:28 PM »
How is that any different from claiming Oswald purchased the rifle under a fake name? Why would Oswald go through the whole act of purchasing a rifle to conceal his identity, only to leave it at the scene with his finger prints everywhere? That's pure idiocy. Who in the heck is going to tip toe around and take dubious caution to purchase a gun. There was no need for that back then. And who would take their rifle to work to kill a president? If you didn't wanna get caught, why would you leave all kinds of evidence that you know will lead back to you? What was the point of even leaving if he know they would trace it back to him?

Which part of that makes sense to you?

And furthermore, Oswald was right handed. To make those shots would require leaning out of the window. Everyone thinks that it was a straight shot. Bull crap. Angles matter. Clearly Oswald was being framed.

It only makes sense if you know what you are talking about including the sequence of events.  That apparently excludes you.  When Oswald bought the rifle he did not know he would be leaving it any crime scene to be discovered.  He didn't even know JFK would be coming to Dallas when he purchased his rifle.  He bought the rifle with the intent to shoot Gen. Walker and then hide it.  You are actually trying to argue that the use of an alias to buy a rifle lends itself to his innocence?  Wow.  Why do you think he used an alias to buy it? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2020, 02:06:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2020, 03:49:33 PM »
A witnessed claimed she saw the gunman hand something to officer Tippit.

Which witness was that?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2020, 03:51:48 PM »
When Oswald bought the rifle

LOL

He bought the rifle with the intent to shoot Gen. Walker and then hide it. 

“Richard” is in mindreading mode again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2020, 03:51:48 PM »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2020, 04:48:26 PM »
Which witness was that?

I'm starting to wonder if people actually read things.  lol   "eyewitness Helen Markham."

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2020, 05:00:10 PM »
It only makes sense if you know what you are talking about including the sequence of events.  That apparently excludes you.  When Oswald bought the rifle he did not know he would be leaving it any crime scene to be discovered.  He didn't even know JFK would be coming to Dallas when he purchased his rifle.  He bought the rifle with the intent to shoot Gen. Walker and then hide it.  You are actually trying to argue that the use of an alias to buy a rifle lends itself to his innocence?  Wow.  Why do you think he used an alias to buy it?

Oh...well please go on and enlighten us with your knowledge about Oswald's intentions. Since you know what you're talking about.

So Oswald really was the one that bought that rifle huh? And did you accompany him to purchase it? Tell us why Oswald felt the need to purchase a rifle under an assumed name. What exactly was he worried about? That someone would trace a random bullet back to an unregistered rifle? Why wasn't it the same rifle that HE ordered from the ad? Since you're obviously so informed, why did the company send the wrong rifle to Mr. Hidell?

How do you even know he really purchased it? Because according to your genius, Oswald purchased that rifle under an assumed name because he was going to shoot the General. But he didn't want anyone to know he purchased that rifle, yet he showed it to everyone. Even posed all fancy like with it. 

How did Oswald miss the General, being such a damn good crack shot from the 6th floor? What else can you verify about Oswald's actions?

Can you share with us why Oswald decided to keep the fake ID for his rifle purchase in a wallet? Why did he keep his 38 revolver on him after killing a cop with it? What his mind set was there, Nostradamus lol  But you do make an interesting point. Oswald didn't know the President was coming. In fact, he probably didn't even know the exact route of the motorcade. Yet he still brought his trusty General killer to work, just in case.

He missed the General, but thought..., I won't miss the President... wherever he is.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 02:09:35 AM by Izraul Hidashi »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2020, 05:00:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 07:08:12 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if people actually read things.  lol   "eyewitness Helen Markham."

Cite please. When did Markham said that the gunman handed something to Tippit?