Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 75530 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #592 on: March 23, 2020, 04:42:43 PM »
Advertisement
"If we only had someone who saw a [fantasy conspirator] conspicuously coming into the building carrying a large HEAVY paper package."  The bag was found in the building.  Thus, we know that it was possible for someone to have carried it in unnoticed.  That includes Oswald.  And there is a witness that confirms that Oswald carried a long package into the building that morning that was not his lunch and for which there is no other accounting for except as the bag found with his prints on it on the 6th floor.
Frazier saw him carry it into the building. His sister saw Oswald carrying a large package with him as he walked to Frazier's car. I know I'm a lone assassin sheeple who believes "thuh government" but I'll wager that he brought it with him to the building. He didn't leave it in the car.

You're responding to a person who doesn't believe Oswald went to Mexico City. All of the evidence that he did was faked, planted, manufactured to make it look like he did.

And I'll go back to asking the type of questions that the conspiracy believers hate: "If Marina and Ruth Paine and others were coerced into giving false testimony then why didn't they coerce them into saying they saw Oswald with a large package/bag that morning?"

They can't answer that. It causes all kinds of angry responses. Why? Because if they are forced to answer them, if they are forced to consider it, then their entire "Oswald was framed" theory is severely challenged. A kind of conspiracy cognitive dissonance ensues and they don't know how to react other than to be upset.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #592 on: March 23, 2020, 04:42:43 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #593 on: March 23, 2020, 04:49:41 PM »
Frazier saw him carry it into the building. His sister saw Oswald carrying a large package with him as he walked to Frazier's car. I know I'm a lone assassin sheeple who believes "thuh government" but I'll wager that he brought it with him to the building. He didn't leave it in the car.

You're responding to a person who doesn't believe Oswald went to Mexico City. All of the evidence that he did was faked, planted, manufactured to make it look like he did.

And I'll go back to asking the type of questions that the conspiracy believers hate: "If Marina and Ruth Paine and others were coerced into giving false testimony then why didn't they coerce them into saying they saw Oswald with a large package/bag that morning?"

They can't answer that. It causes all kinds of angry responses. Why? Because if they are forced to answer them, if they are forced to consider it, then their entire "Oswald was framed" theory is severely challenged. A kind of conspiracy cognitive dissonance ensues and they don't know how to react other than to be upset.

Frazier and his sister were the only two people who said they saw him carrying the bag. Nobody saw coming into the building with it. Don't you find that strange?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #594 on: March 23, 2020, 04:56:07 PM »

I know I'm a lone assassin sheeple

But at least you're warm. As for me, I'm a lemming. I know that because I was told so by a nobody so it must be true. Oh, yeah: I'm also a parrot, apparently. Looking on the bright side, I can follow other lemmings off a cliff, and then just glide away.

I do envy you. though. Because come shearing time, I could say 'short back and sides, please'
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 05:04:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #594 on: March 23, 2020, 04:56:07 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #595 on: March 23, 2020, 05:03:58 PM »
"If we only had someone who saw a [fantasy conspirator] conspicuously coming into the building carrying a large HEAVY paper package."  The bag was found in the building.  Thus, we know that it was possible for someone to have carried it in unnoticed.

Wrong. We don’t know that particular bag was ever outside the building prior to the afternoon of 11/22.

And there is a witness that confirms that Oswald carried a long package into the building that morning that was not his lunch

Wrong again. You don’t know anything about the contents of the bag that Frazier saw.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #596 on: March 23, 2020, 05:12:47 PM »

On the evening of the murder, Buell Frazier told the police that the HEAVY WEIGHT brown paper bag that they displayed to him was NOT the bag that he saw Lee carry that morning...  Frazier told the police that the bag that Lee carried was made from LIGHT WEIGHT brown paper.... Frazier described the paper as FLIMSY

Frazier has remained steadfast in that statement for 55 years......
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 08:05:04 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #596 on: March 23, 2020, 05:12:47 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #597 on: March 23, 2020, 06:01:47 PM »
Frazier saw him carry it into the building.

No, Frazier saw Oswald walk into the north annex off the loading docks, not the TSBD building. And he also clarified in a later interview that he couldn’t actually see the package at the time Oswald went in the annex door. He just presumed that he still had it. Frazier was 50 feet behind Oswald and had stopped to watch the trains switching.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #598 on: March 23, 2020, 06:07:06 PM »

Frazier saw him carry it into the building. His sister saw Oswald carrying a large package with him as he walked to Frazier's car.
Frazier said he saw him carry it into the building.
Will remind the readers of Wes Frazier testimony----
Mr. BALL - Now we have over here this exhibit for identification which is 364 which is a paper sack made out of tape, sort of a home made affair. Will you take a look at this.........Will you take a look at it as to the length. Does it appear to be about the same length?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir. .................
Mr. BALL - The dark bag is Commission Exhibit No. 142.
When you were shown this bag, do you recall whether or not you told the officers who showed you the bag--did you tell them whether you thought it was or was not about the same length as the bag you saw on the back seat?
Mr. FRAZIER - I told them that as far as the length there, I told them that was entirely too long.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #598 on: March 23, 2020, 06:07:06 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #599 on: March 23, 2020, 06:11:28 PM »
But at least you're warm. As for me, I'm a lemming. I know that because I was told so by a nobody so it must be true. Oh, yeah: I'm also a parrot, apparently. Looking on the bright side, I can follow other lemmings off a cliff, and then just glide away.

Fabricated sob stories don’t suit you. You’re not even competent enough to be a lemming.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:12:39 PM by John Iacoletti »