Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 73622 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #720 on: April 03, 2020, 06:10:14 PM »
Advertisement
Walt Fabrication.

Can you prove it isn't the truth?..... If you're honest you'll have to agree that the information available supports my contention.

And I think that you have posted factual information that supports my contention....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #720 on: April 03, 2020, 06:10:14 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #721 on: April 03, 2020, 06:17:37 PM »
Can you prove it isn't the truth?..... If you're honest you'll have to agree that the information available supports my contention.

I don't know of any evidence whatsoever that DeMohrenschildt purchased the Klein's money order.  Do you?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #722 on: April 03, 2020, 06:58:50 PM »
I don't know of any evidence whatsoever that DeMohrenschildt purchased the Klein's money order.  Do you?

Well we know that Lee didn't purchase the MO, And Marina is unlikely because she couldn't couldn't speak English... and she probably wouldn't have approved of  spending their much needed money for an unnecessary  rifle.......

PS.... As I recall there wasn't enough money available to Lee and Marina that he could spent over twenty dollars for that rifle.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 09:17:44 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #722 on: April 03, 2020, 06:58:50 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #723 on: April 03, 2020, 09:15:58 PM »
He was in charge of armament procurement.

I believe that's correct....George De M had bought a money order and gave it to Lee to send to Klein's for the purchase of the carcano.

And technically that makes George De M the owner of the rifle......

No, George was (inadvertently) in charge of delusion-building

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #724 on: April 03, 2020, 09:18:32 PM »
No, George was (inadvertently) in charge of delusion-building

Georgie wore many hats.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #724 on: April 03, 2020, 09:18:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #725 on: April 10, 2020, 04:24:32 AM »
All of the CTs here are so blinded by their paranoia that they lack the ability for rational debate and instead of making this about the evidence they keep attacking the messenger, and the way this thread has descended into chaos is ironically the perfect example.
After half a century not 1 conspiracy theory has been proved, not 1 person has come forward and claimed responsibility for any of these wacky theories, it's just accusation after accusation and a plethora of innocent people are just thrown onto the fire. Whereas all of the official investigations time after time, come to the same rock solid conclusion, go figure.
I would say that is the most condescending post I've ever read... Except when Mytton wrote that I was so much crap that he would scrape off his shoe [which he deleted]  What 'innocent people were thrown into the fire'? I guess we'll never know there :-\
BTW...I am not a "CT".

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #726 on: April 10, 2020, 12:36:29 PM »
Well we know that Lee didn't purchase the MO, And Marina is unlikely because she couldn't couldn't speak English... and she probably wouldn't have approved of  spending their much needed money for an unnecessary  rifle.......

PS.... As I recall there wasn't enough money available to Lee and Marina that he could spent over twenty dollars for that rifle.

Well we know that Lee didn't purchase the MO,

How do we know this, Walt?

Marina is unlikely because she couldn't couldn't speak English

In her first television interview, only a couple of months after the events, her English wasn't perfect but it was good enough to understand the questions and answer them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #726 on: April 10, 2020, 12:36:29 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #727 on: April 10, 2020, 02:01:07 PM »
Well we know that Lee didn't purchase the MO,

How do we know this, Walt?

Marina is unlikely because she couldn't couldn't speak English

In her first television interview, only a couple of months after the events, her English wasn't perfect but it was good enough to understand the questions and answer them.

It is documented that Lee was at work at the time the MO was sold.....And Marina was not fluent enough to buy the MO and she would have had no way to get to the PO that issued the MO.    The PO was located a couple of miles away ......And she probably didn't know about that PO because they received the mail at the main PO in downtown Dallas.