Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 75818 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #672 on: April 01, 2020, 12:20:04 AM »
Advertisement
No Oswald rifle? Explain that odd theory in detail.

Marina Oswald said she took the backyard (Neely Street Dallas) photo of Lee Oswald holding a rifle.

Testimony:

-- Warren Commission 1964

-- House Select Committee on Assassinations 1978

Marina Oswald has never recanted her statements that she took the photo in which Lee Oswald is holding a rifle.

The photo negative was matched to Oswald's Imperial Reflex Camera to the exclusion of all other cameras. Oswald possessed a rifle in late March of 1963... the photograph proves it. There WAS an Oswald rifle.

Plus both Jean and George DeMohrenschildt saw it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #672 on: April 01, 2020, 12:20:04 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #673 on: April 01, 2020, 12:41:57 AM »

Wait for it Gerry: The conspiracy lunatics will say there is no proof that the rifle was disassembled (to fit in the paper sack) and then reassembled to shoot the President.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #674 on: April 01, 2020, 12:47:25 AM »

Marina Oswald said she took the backyard (Neely Street Dallas) photo of Lee Oswald holding a rifle.

Testimony:

-- Warren Commission 1964

-- House Select Committee on Assassinations 1978

Marina Oswald has never recanted her statements that she took the photo in which Lee Oswald is holding a rifle.

The photo negative was matched to Oswald's Imperial Reflex Camera to the exclusion of all other cameras. Oswald possessed a rifle in late March of 1963... the photograph proves it. There WAS an Oswald rifle.

So what? She took a picture of a guy with a rifle.... Does that automatically mean that the guy is the owner of the rifle?

I was photographed holding a rifle once. It belonged to a friend of mine. I've never owned a rifle.

Could your "logic" be a little less shallow, please?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #674 on: April 01, 2020, 12:47:25 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #675 on: April 01, 2020, 12:48:53 AM »

Sure they did... Perhaps it was even George DeMohrenschildt's rifle.... Ever given that possibility any thought?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #676 on: April 01, 2020, 12:51:22 AM »
Wait for it Gerry: The conspiracy lunatics will say there is no proof that the rifle was disassembled (to fit in the paper sack) and then reassembled to shoot the President.

Well genius, is there proof that the rifle was disassembled and carried in "the paper sack"?

Why don't you show us that proof.

Now, all I have to do is wait for you to present me with conjecture and speculation, because that's all you are going to have! But feel free to prove me wrong....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #676 on: April 01, 2020, 12:51:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #677 on: April 01, 2020, 12:52:50 AM »

So what? She took a picture of a guy with a rifle.... Does that automatically mean that the guy is the owner of the rifle?

I was photographed holding a rifle once. It belonged to a friend of mine. I've never owned a rifle.

Could your "logic" be a little less shallow, please?

Excellent rebuttal, Martin... as I'm sure you know, I have never believed that Lee Oswald OWNED the mannlicher carcano....  Having possession of something is NOT the same as owning that item.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #678 on: April 01, 2020, 01:00:10 AM »
You people are hopeless.    https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKSmannlicher.htm
"THE"? Where did two others come from? Asked hundreds of times.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #678 on: April 01, 2020, 01:00:10 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #679 on: April 01, 2020, 01:15:22 AM »
Sez U. Easy to testify against someone after they are DEAD.
 Strange that Jeannie stated that George had guns ...her daddy had guns but she didn't know what a rifle scope was.
Mr. JENNER. What did she say?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. She said, "Oh, he just loves to shoot." I said, "Where on earth does he shoot? Where can he shoot?" When they lived in a little house. "Oh, he goes in the park and he shoots at leaves and things like that." But it didn't strike me too funny, because I personally love skeet shooting. I never kill anything. But I adore to shoot at a target, target shooting.
Mr. JENNER. Skeet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I just love it.
Mr. JENNER. Didn't you think it was strange to have someone say he is going in a public park and shooting leaves?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. But he was taking the baby out. He goes with her, and that was his amusement.
Mr. JENNER. Did she say that?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; that was his amusement, practicing in the park, shooting leaves. That wasn't strange to me, because any time I go to an amusement park I go to the rifles and start shooting. So I didn't find anything strange.
Nuff said  ::)