Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 75590 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2020, 12:01:48 AM »
Advertisement
The FBI interviewed Randle and creating the package that she describes it was 27 inches long.
It needed to be at least 36" WTF?  ::)

That doesn't bar the possibility that Oswald carried the rifle in to the TSBD another earlier day. Oswald might have thought that it might look to suspicious to carry the rifle in on the day of the assassination itself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2020, 12:01:48 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2020, 12:26:11 AM »
Please do not present testimony from LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee in attempting to support your point.....  The Warren Commission's  mission was not to uncover evidence and bring the truth to the taxpayers whose money they were stuffing in their bank accounts.    Their mission was to convince the piss ants that Lee Oswald was the killer.     

Walt, at least I try to support the point I am making!

Yes I know what the WC mission was, but that doesn't mean that every little thing in their report or the supporting evidence is invalid. The best and often most convincing lie is the one that stays as close to the truth as possible.

Besides, we knew from his report that, on Saturday, Fritz did use the Neely street information obtained, on Friday evening, from Michael Paine.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2020, 12:36:30 AM »

On Friday evening an FBI agent showed a BY photo to Paine and asked him if he knew where it was taken.

Are you serious Martin ??....  First off WHERE? did the FBI agent get the BY photo?   Second ...Why would he ask Mike Paine??   Why wouldn't he ask Marina or Lee about the photo..? 

Don't you think the first thing the FBI agent would ask Paine would be....Where Did you get this photo?... And the second thing he would ask, Do you know when and where this photo was taken.

The fact that he asked Mike Paine about the photo,  is a strong indication that Mike Paine gave him the photo.

First off WHERE? did the FBI agent get the BY photo?

That is indeed the question.... A possible answer is that it was found during the first search of the Paine house on Friday afternoon. Another possibility is that "somebody" provided that photograph to the FBI or DPD....

Second ...Why would he ask Mike Paine?? 

Why not? Paine knew Oswald so it was possible that he knew where the photo was taken, and indeed he did. That's the benign explanation. If you're conspiracy minded another answer could be; because he was part of it...

Why wouldn't he ask Marina or Lee about the photo..? 

According to his report, Fritz did in fact as Lee about it. I don't know if Marina was asked or not.

The fact that he asked Mike Paine about the photo,  is a strong indication that Mike Paine gave him the photo.

No it isn't. There is in fact no evidence whatsoever to support that suggestion. Feel free to go with conjecture as much as you want, but I am not playing that game.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2020, 12:36:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #643 on: March 26, 2020, 12:41:50 AM »
There IS the tale about the BY photo ....   Captain Fritz clearly had a BY photo in his possession,.....   Because at 12:35 pm 11 /23 /63  he called for Lee Oswald to be brought to his office for another interrogation.  Then he started questioning Lee about the photo which he described by items that appeared in the BY photo.  He couldn't have described the identifying aspects of the photo if he didn't have a photo.  Fritz said that inspector Kelley was present...which leads me to believe that it was Kelley who presented the photo to Fritz....

Captain Fritz clearly had a BY photo in his possession,

Yes he did....

Because at 12:35 pm 11 /23 /63  he called for Lee Oswald to be brought to his office for another interrogation.  Then he started questioning Lee about the photo which he described by items that appeared in the BY photo.

Which is 2,5 hours prior to the "discovery" of the BY photos during the second search of the Paine house by the DPD, but this time with a warrant.

He couldn't have described the identifying aspects of the photo if he didn't have a photo.

Again, yes he did have the photo.... and it was either found in the Paine house during the first search on Friday afternoon or it was provided to the DPD or FBI by some unidentified source.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2020, 12:44:41 AM »
That doesn't bar the possibility that Oswald carried the rifle in to the TSBD another earlier day. Oswald might have thought that it might look to suspicious to carry the rifle in on the day of the assassination itself.

Actually it does, because Oswald's whereabouts prior to the assassination are known. The rifle was supposed to be stored in Irving and the only time Oswald went to Ruth Paine's house, during the ten days prior to the murder, was on Thursday evening with Frazier. Ergo, if Oswald did not bring the rifle in on Friday morning, he couldn't have brought it in any earlier, unless of course the rifle was not in Irving after all....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2020, 12:44:41 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #645 on: March 26, 2020, 12:50:45 AM »
unless of course the rifle was not in Irving after all....

Well it couldn't have been in Irving because when the police officers lifted the blanket up in front of Marina and Ruth just hours after the assassination, the blanket fell limp in his arms.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2020, 12:56:22 AM »
Well it couldn't have been in Irving because when the police officers lifted the blanket up in front of Marina and Ruth just hours after the assassination, the blanket fell limp in his arms.

Is that your logic? ....The rifle was supposed to have been removed on Friday morning, so obviously it wasn't there anymore in the afternoon, when the police searched Ruth Paine's house. How you reach the conclusion that the rifle couldn't have been in Irving is beyond me.

But, as I don't believe, the MC rifle was ever in Ruth Paine's garage or wrapped in that blanket, I would be interested to learn from you, where you think Oswald could have kept it in the weeks prior to the murder. Got any ideas?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2020, 12:56:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #647 on: March 26, 2020, 12:59:41 AM »
Captain Fritz clearly had a BY photo in his possession,

Yes he did....

Because at 12:35 pm 11 /23 /63  he called for Lee Oswald to be brought to his office for another interrogation.  Then he started questioning Lee about the photo which he described by items that appeared in the BY photo.

Which is 2,5 hours prior to the "discovery" of the BY photos during the second search of the Paine house by the DPD, but this time with a warrant.

He couldn't have described the identifying aspects of the photo if he didn't have a photo.

Again, yes he did have the photo.... and it was either found in the Paine house during the first search on Friday afternoon or it was provided to the DPD or FBI by some unidentified source.

it was either found in the Paine house during the first search on Friday afternoon or it was provided to the DPD or FBI by some unidentified source.

If it was simply found in the Paine house....I seriously doubt that any FBI man who thrust the photo in Mike Paine's face and start asking him questions about the photo.   The logical person to ask about the photo would have been Lee Oswald, or Marina  Oswald.    Therefore, I believe that it was provided to the agent by Mike Paine ( who admitted that he had seen a BY photo , he said that Lee showed it to him)    I'm well aware that there isn't any concrete proof that Mike Paine was instrumental in the framing of Lee Oswald....  But I can still hear Robert Oswald asking incredulously..."Lee, Who are those people ?" Robert was referring to the Paines....And Lee replied, " They are my friends ".....  And Robert immediately replied...  "Lee, those people ARE NOT your friends".

Clearly Robert had seen or heard "something" that aroused his suspicion about the Paines.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 01:39:44 AM by Walt Cakebread »