Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio  (Read 6446 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio
« on: February 21, 2020, 07:45:52 AM »
Advertisement
James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio ...

Has there ever been a Communist he didn't worship and adore?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Word is Jumbo Duh is collaborating with Oliver "I Like Vladimir Putin and My Son Works for RT" Stone on a film based on JD's excoriable book, JFK: Destiny Betrayed.

O M G ...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 08:46:35 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio
« on: February 21, 2020, 07:45:52 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 02:35:29 AM »

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Word is Jumbo Duh is collaborating with Oliver "I Like Vladimir Putin and My Son Works for RT" Stone on a film based on JD's excoriable book, JFK: Destiny Betrayed.

O M G ...

Yep, Jumbo Duh is a real "piece of work," alright.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 12:06:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 08:12:43 PM »

--  MWT  ;)

O M G ...
Mr. DiEugenio and Stone are Garrisonites, followers of Jim Garrison - as you may know, DiEugenio has openly stated this; while Stone, meanwhile, was probably a Garrisonite before ever hearing the name Jim Garrison - who they believed uncovered the evil forces that murdered JFK. And are still around today.

If you read Garrison's book, "On the Trail of the Assassins", or see interviews with him (read the Playboy interview) it's clear he wasn't pro-communist. Neither are, in my view, Stone or DiEugenio. It's just that he and they didn't consider communism (or just about any other external entity) as a threat to the US. They think it was a hyped threat made by militarists and corporatists to enrich themselves.

All of them view the United States as the chief cause of evil in the world and in particular the cause of the Cold War. Stone has explicitly stated this - he's said the US is an "evil empire" - and he made a film for PBS that essentially stated that the Cold War was caused by the US and that Stalin was defending his nation from the threats by America. Yes, Stalin was innocent in this matter! For them, America is controlled by the military industrial complex and fascists and evil corporations. It's essentially the view promoted by Bernie Sanders and especially Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

So, their worldview is that the US is the main cause of the world's problems because fascist-like elements in the country - in the "National Security State", in Wall Street, and elsewhere - control us. And moreover, JFK was going to challenge the power of these elements - end the Cold War, make peace with Castro, dismantle the "war state" - and that is why they killed him. In this view the Stalins and Putins and Castros and _______ (fill in the blank) are only defending themselves from American aggression. It's not, again, pro-communism as much as it is anti-Americanism.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:14:42 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 08:12:43 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 05:11:04 AM »
Mr. DiEugenio and Stone are Garrisonites, followers of Jim Garrison - as you may know, DiEugenio has openly stated this; while Stone, meanwhile, was probably a Garrisonite before ever hearing the name Jim Garrison - who they believed uncovered the evil forces that murdered JFK. And are still around today.

If you read Garrison's book, "On the Trail of the Assassins", or see interviews with him (read the Playboy interview) it's clear he wasn't pro-communist. Neither are, in my view, Stone or DiEugenio. It's just that he and they didn't consider communism (or just about any other external entity) as a threat to the US. They think it was a hyped threat made by militarists and corporatists to enrich themselves.

All of them view the United States as the chief cause of evil in the world and in particular the cause of the Cold War. Stone has explicitly stated this - he's said the US is an "evil empire" - and he made a film for PBS that essentially stated that the Cold War was caused by the US and that Stalin was defending his nation from the threats by America. Yes, Stalin was innocent in this matter! For them, America is controlled by the military industrial complex and fascists and evil corporations. It's essentially the view promoted by Bernie Sanders and especially Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

So, their worldview is that the US is the main cause of the world's problems because fascist-like elements in the country - in the "National Security State", in Wall Street, and elsewhere - control us. And moreover, JFK was going to challenge the power of these elements - end the Cold War, make peace with Castro, dismantle the "war state" - and that is why they killed him. In this view the Stalins and Putins and Castros and _______ (fill in the blank) are only defending themselves from American aggression. It's not, again, pro-communism as much as it is anti-Americanism.

Steve M.,

Well put, and I agree.

It's interesting to note that DiEugenio is so anti-American (and pro-Communist, btw) that a couple years ago he mocked me at the EF for stating what is now widely known: that Alger Hiss was a NKVD agent.

As for Jumbo Duh's views on true-defector Anatoliy Golitsyn, false-defector Yuri Nosenko, and "evil, evil, evil" Tennent H. Bagley and James Angleton, don't even get me started.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 09:41:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 05:23:17 PM »
Steve M.,

Well put, and I agree.

It's interesting to note that DiEugenio is so anti-American (and pro-Communist, btw) that a couple years ago he mocked me at the EF for stating what is now widely known: that Alger Hiss was a NKVD agent.

As for Jumbo Duh's views on true-defector Anatoliy Golitsyn, false-defector Yuri Nosenko, and "evil, evil, evil" Tennent H. Bagley and James Angleton, don't even get me started.

--  MWT  ;)
Well, I disagree he's pro-communist although I have to admit I haven't read much of him over the past couple of years. He and Stone defend Putin who isn't a communist but a gangster/fascist type. These people also defend the Iranians and Assad and every other opponent of the country. Ideology doesn't seem to matter much.

As I mentioned above, if you read Jim Garrison you can get a real in-depth view of how he and his followers like DiEugenio and Lisa Pease view America and who "really" runs the country. And it's not pro-communist as much as it is just anti-Americanism. And anti-Israel and anti-West in general.

As to Hiss: there shouldn't be much of any debate anymore. He was clearly a Soviet agent (so was his brother). The Venona papers pretty much ends any discussion. By the way, the Venona papers also mention one John Abt (he spied for the Ware group). And you know who Oswald wanted as his lawyer, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 05:23:17 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 03:47:42 AM »
Well, I disagree he's pro-communist although I have to admit I haven't read much of him over the past couple of years. He and Stone defend Putin who isn't a communist but a gangster/fascist type. These people also defend the Iranians and Assad and every other opponent of the country. Ideology doesn't seem to matter much.

As I mentioned above, if you read Jim Garrison you can get a real in-depth view of how he and his followers like DiEugenio and Lisa Pease view America and who "really" runs the country. And it's not pro-communist as much as it is just anti-Americanism. And anti-Israel and anti-West in general.

As to Hiss: there shouldn't be much of any debate anymore. He was clearly a Soviet agent (so was his brother). The Venona papers pretty much ends any discussion. By the way, the Venona papers also mention one John Abt (he spied for the Ware group). And you know who Oswald wanted as his lawyer, right?

Steve M.,

Of course. As was one of my favorite writers, Ernest Hemingway, codenamed "Argo".

--  MWT  ;)