Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mystery handwriting censored from CE128 (Oswalds map)  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Margaret Kelly

Mystery handwriting censored from CE128 (Oswalds map)
« on: February 12, 2020, 01:25:14 PM »
Advertisement
CE128 is Oswalds map. Supposedly this map contained markings of where the assassination took place. I can't see any markings on the map. It also supposedly contained the handwriting of an unknown individual off to the side. CE128 does not show this handwriting. Did the Warren Commission not want the public to see this handwriting?

Mr. THORNE. Exhibit 128 is a Humble Oil and Refining Company courtesy map of the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Mr. RANKIN. I call your attention, Mrs. Oswald, to the markings in ink, in the area where the assassination took place.
Mrs. OSWALD. This map Lee acquired after returning to Irving. Before that, he had another map.
That doesn't tell me anything. I did not use this map.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever see your husband use it?
Mrs. OSWALD. No. I think that this was in his apartment, where he lived. Perhaps he used it there.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever see him put those markings on it?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, I have never seen him use this specific map. Possibly he marked this place, not because of what happened there, but because this was the place where he worked, I don't know. He had a habit to note down the addresses of all acquaintances where he worked.
Mr. RANKIN. Can you tell whether the writing on the side of the map there is in your husband's handwriting?
Mrs. OSWALD. It doesn't look like his handwriting.
(The document referred to was marked for identification as Commission Exhibit No. 128.)

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_128.pdf

Where are the X's on this map? I can't see them.

JFK Assassination Forum

Mystery handwriting censored from CE128 (Oswalds map)
« on: February 12, 2020, 01:25:14 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: Mystery handwriting censored from CE128 (Oswalds map)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 02:54:04 PM »
CE128 is Oswalds map. Supposedly this map contained markings of where the assassination took place. I can't see any markings on the map. It also supposedly contained the handwriting of an unknown individual off to the side. CE128 does not show this handwriting. Did the Warren Commission not want the public to see this handwriting?

Mr. THORNE. Exhibit 128 is a Humble Oil and Refining Company courtesy map of the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Mr. RANKIN. I call your attention, Mrs. Oswald, to the markings in ink, in the area where the assassination took place.
Mrs. OSWALD. This map Lee acquired after returning to Irving. Before that, he had another map.
That doesn't tell me anything. I did not use this map.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever see your husband use it?
Mrs. OSWALD. No. I think that this was in his apartment, where he lived. Perhaps he used it there.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever see him put those markings on it?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, I have never seen him use this specific map. Possibly he marked this place, not because of what happened there, but because this was the place where he worked, I don't know. He had a habit to note down the addresses of all acquaintances where he worked.
Mr. RANKIN. Can you tell whether the writing on the side of the map there is in your husband's handwriting?
Mrs. OSWALD. It doesn't look like his handwriting.
(The document referred to was marked for identification as Commission Exhibit No. 128.)

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_128.pdf

Here is a portion of page four from the link at history-matters. The red arrow that I added points toward the TSBD. I think I see a small mark there. But we really need a better enlarged copy.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 03:07:11 PM »
That is a Ft Worth map...whereas the assassination was in Dallas. I don't know why there was an exhibit of a Ft Worth map I guess just to fill up pages :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 03:07:11 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 03:10:04 PM »
That is a Ft Worth map...whereas the assassination was in Dallas. I don't know why there was an exhibit of a Ft Worth map I guess just to fill up pages :-\

You are apparently not very observant. Follow the link and scroll down to the fourth page. And you will see Dallas.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 03:51:18 PM »
You are apparently not very observant. Follow the link and scroll down to the fourth page. And you will see Dallas.
That is still not "Oswald's map". A downtown Dallas map was found in his room. There were pencil marks on it that Henry Wade and J Edgar Hoover declared were gunshot trajectories. Love Field was marked [where Air Force One landed]
I cannot find a link to this map. Perhaps someone with superior observation can ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 03:51:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 04:32:39 PM »
Clue... CE 2178
https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pdf/WH24_CE_2178.pdf

From the article in the link:

Mr.Wade called the press conference after Russia's TRss
News Agency and Radio Moscow
turned'the President's mur-
der into an international incident, declaring Oswald was
framed for the assassination.

Now we know who is responsible for the propaganda. And the Soviets “knew” LHO was framed as early as 11/24/63? Priceless humor!!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 04:32:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 05:03:16 PM »
That is still not "Oswald's map". A downtown Dallas map was found in his room. There were pencil marks on it that Henry Wade and J Edgar Hoover declared were gunshot trajectories. Love Field was marked [where Air Force One landed]
I cannot find a link to this map. Perhaps someone with superior observation can ;)

Jerry, Have you red the book "BETRAYAL" by David Alan Johnson?    It's a true story about J.Edgar Hoover and the German saboteurs who were "captured" in the US in June 1942.  ( captured is in parenthesis because they were not captured,) One of the men , George Dasch, went to the FBI and revealed the plot to the FBI.  But Hoover being the evil asshole that he was, made it appear that he had captured the saboteurs

It's a hell of a good read, and true history...... Hoover is exposed as the insane, evil bastard, that he was......