Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Oswald a sadist? (Weird fish story might reveal LHO motive for killing JFK)  (Read 4953 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
I've heard of a lot of animal cruelty things but torturing fish is a new one. If fish were left on a bank to die...I feel certain that someone would come along and either throw them back in the water or take them home and slice their heads off..clean and eat them ::)

I feel certain that someone would come along and either throw them back in the water...

Exactly nice pick up, you have the same feeling as any normal person would have, but apparently the wife beating suicidal Oswald couldn't give a stuff about life.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Nice piece of history to be able to remember. Only seen it in photos myself.

I think there is a rumor RFK buried the brain with JFK when they moved him (i think in 1967) to the new gravesite. This might explain why it is "missing".

That is what I have read also. It wouldn’t surprise me if the rumor turned out to be true.

Offline Tim Nickerson

I've heard of a lot of animal cruelty things but torturing fish is a new one. If fish were left on a bank to die...I feel certain that someone would come along and either throw them back in the water or take them home and slice their heads off..clean and eat them ::)

Yeah, cruelty to fish is a new one to me too.  :o

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Offline Tim Nickerson

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Ok, but did he kill the fish? There are eyewitnesses.

Margaret,

If the fish flopped backwards, it means it was caught from the front, and that the whole tragic event was, therefore, yet another evil, evil, evil CIA conspiracy!

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:02:18 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

Ok, but did he kill the fish? There are eyewitnesses.

The fish were the primary witnesses, but fish don't have eyelids so their eyeballs fried like eggs. They were all schooled as patsies. So much for safety in numbers. Little darling Lee got a weird vibe, dropped his rod, and promptly exited the area... missing the forest for the trees, not caring what anyone else thought or said.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 06:18:47 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Howsley

How many fish did he kill and what was the timing between each catch?

:D