Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Oswald a sadist? (Weird fish story might reveal LHO motive for killing JFK)  (Read 4958 times)

Offline Margaret Kelly

Advertisement
This early childhood story might suggest there was a deep rooted sadist nature in Oswald:

Mr. EVANS - We took them over to my sister-in-law's place, across the lake.
Mr. JENNER - When you say across the lake, which lake is that?
Mr. EVANS - Lake Pontchartrain.
Mr. JENNER - And where's your sister-in-law's place across the lake?
Mr. EVANS - At Sun, La. They are in the sand and gravel business over there, and they have a private pond to fish in, you know, and they stock it themselves and they have some nice fish in there, and so Lee and the boys were down there fishing, but Lee didn't talk to the other kids or anything. He just seemed to want to be alone, and he just fished by himself, and the odd part of his behavior that we all thought was very strange was the way he would just let the fish die on the bank after he would catch them. Now, the other small boys would catch them and, and if there was enough for eating and everything, they would throw the others back, but not Lee. He would pull them in and jus throw them down on the river - I mean on the bank by the pond and just let them lay there, and when he got through he just walked off and left them there. Something like that is hard to understand. He didn't catch them for eating, and he didn't want to throw them back in. He just left them on the bank and walked off after he got tired of fishing. We couldn't understand that at all. It showed how totally inconsiderate he was of everything. It was a good example of how he acted, and his general attitude.
Mr. JENNER - How old was he at that time?
Mr. EVANS - He was just a young fellow.
Mr. JENNER - About 13, 14 or 15 years old, would you say?
Mr. EVANS - Yes; somewhere around there. I believe he was going to Warren Easton at the time, or he went to Easton shortly after that.

When you add this to other facts like:
- Putting out cigarette butts on his wifes arm.
- Slapping his mother
- Shooting Tippit while lying on the ground.
.....one wonders if an unexamined motive behind the JFK assassination was the pleasure he could cause both the Kennedy family and the nation as a whole by killing the popular JFK while in his prime.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 02:15:40 PM by Margaret Kelly »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

This early childhood story might suggest there was a deep rooted sadist nature in Oswald:

Mr. EVANS - At Sun, La. They are in the sand and gravel business over there, and they have a private pond to fish in, you know, and they stock it themselves and they have some nice fish in there, and so Lee and the boys were down there fishing, but Lee didn't talk to the other kids or anything. He just seemed to want to be alone, and he just fished by himself, and the odd part of his behavior that we all thought was very strange was the way he would just let the fish die on the bank after he would catch them. Now, the other small boys would catch them and, and if there was enough for eating and everything, they would throw the others back, but not Lee. He would pull them in and jus throw them down on the river - I mean on the bank by the pond and just let them lay there, and when he got through he just walked off and left them there. Something like that is hard to understand. He didn't catch them for eating, and he didn't want to throw them back in. He just left them on the bank and walked off after he got tired of fishing. We couldn't understand that at all. It showed how totally inconsiderate he was of everything. It was a good example of how he acted, and his general attitude.
Mr. EVANS - Yes; somewhere around there. I believe he was going to Warren Easton at the time, or he went to Easton shortly after that.

- Slapping his mother
.....one wonders if an unexamined motive behind the JFK assassination was the pleasure he could cause both the Kennedy family and the nation as a whole by killing the popular JFK while in his prime.

He was sicker than that Margaret. He shot himself in the arm, attempted suicide, attempted murder (Walker). I think his actions were more for the shock value and hence attention he would bring to himself. Read his own words:

he wrote this on his stationary, “I wonder what would happen if someone would stand up and ... to governments, but to the people, to the entire land and complete foundation of his society.“

He was a nut.

Offline Walt Cakebread

- Slapping his mother

LEE OSWALD DID NOT KILL JFK!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Margaret Kelly

LEE OSWALD DID NOT KILL JFK!

Ok, but did he kill the fish? There are eyewitnesses.

Offline Bill Chapman

- Slapping his mother

Putting out cigarette butts on his wifes arm
>>> Maybe she was a masochist and liked it
Slapping his mother
>>> Mommy Dearest was highly slappable: She bathed the little prick until age 11, FFS
Shooting Tippit while lying on the ground
>>> He was lying on the ground when he shot Tippit?

;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 03:39:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Lee Oswald didn't smoke.

Online Charles Collins

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Marina did.
Where does she mention this incident?