Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Oswald a sadist? (Weird fish story might reveal LHO motive for killing JFK)  (Read 5421 times)

Online Richard Smith

Advertisement
I don't believe Oswald was a "sadist" in the traditional sense.  A sadist is someone who takes pleasure from inflicting pain.  The infliction of pain is the objective.  Oswald definitely had a screw loose but his behavior was more consistent with that of a sociopath.  Someone who is completely lacking in empathy and has egotistical traits.  That enabled Oswald to lie or commit murder without any feeling of remorse when he felt it suited his needs.  The pain he inflicted in others was a byproduct of his lack of empathy and ego.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Yeah, cruelty to fish is a new one to me too.  :o

It’s somehow less cruel if you eat them afterwards?

Offline Margaret Kelly

Oswald may have been venting some internal anger by allowing the fish to die on the bank like that.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Iacoletti,

We should all just live on Prana, because even organically grown bean sprouts feel pain, too!

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 04:13:50 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tim Nickerson

How about, it isn't cruel at all? There is nothing about fishing that is cruel. Those fish that Oswald left on the bank did not go to waste.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

How about, it isn't cruel at all? There is nothing about fishing that is cruel. Those fish that Oswald left on the bank did not go to waste.

Where's the beef: How do you feel about cows. Same deal?

Do you tip them over by any chance? That would annoy them I suppose.. plus you could tease them with 'Help. I've fallen and can't get up. Moooo."

Although appearing to be cowed, they asked the pigs (who were more equal than the other animals because they said so) for guidance, who in turn encouraged them to eat more baked beans, try not to tip over, and lift a hind leg to the falling sky.  The result made the animals on the farm hee-haw, quack, moo, purr, gobble, bleat, baa, cluck, oink, bark, hoot, neigh, hiss, chirp, and cock-a-doodle-doo their approval of Orwell the Head Pig's advice as the cows farted away the ozone layer.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 07:21:12 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Where's the beef: How do you feel about cows. Same deal?

Do you tip them over by any chance? That would annoy them I suppose.. plus you could mock them by teasing them with 'Help. I've fallen and can't get up. Moooo"
But they're getting revenge right under our noses as they fart away the ozone layer

I love cattle. In fact, I had planned on eating a big fatty prime rib grilling steak tonight but ended up having salmon instead.

Cattle are not getting revenge on us at all. The claim that their burps are causing global warming is not something that I buy into. We need to eat more beef and other red meat, and more animal products altogether. It's good for us. Our health suffers when we abstain from eating animals.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 07:28:55 AM by Bill Chapman »