Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Was Oswald a sadist? (Weird fish story might reveal LHO motive for killing JFK)  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Where does Marguerite say that Lee slapped her?
Robert Oswald says it in his book "Lee - A Portrait Of Lee Harvey Oswald". He slapped her when he was 12-13 years old.
Not mentioned in any sworn testimony that I've ever read.
Does not mean that someone will become a killer [No evidence that Lee was]
Robert Oswald did not write that book.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 03:16:18 AM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

From one, anecdotal, unverified item , a whole psychological profile can be created.
I've heard of a lot of animal cruelty things but torturing fish is a new one. If fish were left on a bank to die...I feel certain that someone would come along and either throw them back in the water or take them home and slice their heads off..clean and eat them ::)

Offline Margaret Kelly

I saw the original JFK gravesite in person in the mid to late sixties. It had a small white picket fence around it.

Nice piece of history to be able to remember. Only seen it in photos myself.

I think there is a rumor RFK buried the brain with JFK when they moved him (i think in 1967) to the new gravesite. This might explain why it is "missing".

Offline John Mytton

I've heard of a lot of animal cruelty things but torturing fish is a new one. If fish were left on a bank to die...I feel certain that someone would come along and either throw them back in the water or take them home and slice their heads off..clean and eat them ::)

I feel certain that someone would come along and either throw them back in the water...

Exactly nice pick up, you have the same feeling as any normal person would have, but apparently the wife beating suicidal Oswald couldn't give a stuff about life.

JohnM

Offline Charles Collins

Nice piece of history to be able to remember. Only seen it in photos myself.

I think there is a rumor RFK buried the brain with JFK when they moved him (i think in 1967) to the new gravesite. This might explain why it is "missing".

That is what I have read also. It wouldnít surprise me if the rumor turned out to be true.

Offline Tim Nickerson

Yeah, cruelty to fish is a new one to me too.  :o

Offline John Mytton

Offline Tim Nickerson

Online Thomas Graves

Ok, but did he kill the fish? There are eyewitnesses.

Margaret,

If the fish flopped backwards, it means it was caught from the front, and that the whole tragic event was, therefore, yet another evil, evil, evil CIA conspiracy!

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:02:18 AM by Thomas Graves »

Mobile View