Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What are your top 5 JFK assassination books?  (Read 17033 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: What are your top 5 JFK assassination books?
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2020, 04:05:34 PM »
Advertisement
How did Haag lie, Pat?

--  MWT  ;)

Obviously, it is Pat Speer who is lying, because, of course, he is a dupe of the Russian secret services, and has been a paid agent since the Soviet era, when he was also part of a "doubling project", codenamed " 2 Speers are better than 1". Mark Lane, of course, has also been involved since the late '50s, briefing the two Pat's. We won't even get into CIA photo fakery, Warren Report errors and omissions, etc. which was, yes, performed by Russian  "moles", rather (deliberately) poorly, to implicate U.S. government agencies- falsely, of course.

It will all be in my book - definitely top 5 material - which clears up everything, including the SBT chapter, in which guest contributor Gerald Posner will reveal his exclusive interviews with CE399 and the 6th floor window, thereby putting to  rest all conspiracy theories - including those that, sadly, exist regarding his alleged plagiarism and, uh, historical inventions.

In stores this fall! Save your pennies!

:)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2020, 04:05:34 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2020, 04:15:53 PM »
Obviously, it is Pat Speer who is lying, because, of course, he is a dupe of the Russian secret services, and has been a paid agent since the Soviet era, when he was also part of a "doubling project", codenamed " 2 Speers are better than 1". Mark Lane, of course, has also been involved since the late '50s, briefing the two Pat's. We won't even get into CIA photo fakery, Warren Report errors and omissions, etc. which was, yes, performed by Russian  "moles", rather (deliberately) poorly, to implicate U.S. government agencies- falsely, of course.

It will all be in my book - definitely top 5 material - which clears up everything, including the SBT chapter, in which guest contributor Gerald Posner will reveal his exclusive interviews with CE399 and the 6th floor window, thereby putting to  rest all conspiracy theories - including those that, sadly, exist regarding his alleged plagiarism and, uh, historical inventions.

In stores this fall! Save your pennies!

:)

Well put, Bratan!

(By the way, how much does Putin pay you?)

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 04:18:53 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2020, 03:44:42 AM »
Well put, Bratan!

(By the way, how much does Putin pay you?)

--  MWT  ;)

Is the satire lost on the above individual...or is he doubling back?

Putin pays me millions. : )

Two Pat Speers...how could I not have seen that?  And both Soviet moles. Or ,.triple agents? Can twins be only double agents?
Inquiring minds must know!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2020, 03:44:42 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2020, 04:30:46 AM »
Is the satire lost on the above individual...or is he doubling back?

Putin pays me millions. : )

Two Pat Speers...how could I not have seen that?  And both Soviet moles. Or ,.triple agents? Can twins be only double agents?
Inquiring minds must know!!

He's getting his money's worth, that's for sure!

Where did you learn to speak English so well?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2020, 04:36:26 AM »
To be clear on my position... It is not impossible for a bullet to go through one individual and wound another. It is unlikely, however, that a high-velocity bullet piercing Kennedy's neck on the proposed trajectory would create such little damage. It is unlikely as well that a bullet creating the damage in Connally would end up so undamaged. I have chapter after chapter on this stuff on my website, and performed a presentation on this stuff at the 50th anniversary of the Warren Report Conference in Bethesda.

My problem, then, is not with those who think the SBT has gotta be true, and probably happened in one way or another. It is with those who have fibbed and fibbed and fibbed to support its probability. Specter, Lattimer, Sturdivan, Canning, Myers, Haag, etc... It's just awful.

The wounds don't align...move the wounds.
Connally's back wound is not suggestive of a tumbling bullet...use the wrong measurement.
The amount of bullet velocity lost during the tests performed for the WC don't add up...misrepresent them in the Warren Report, and then, if you're Sturdivan, change them for your book.
And that's not even to get into Canning, who was so desperate to claim the wounds aligned he claimed Kennedy was leaning forward when struck in the back and then sat up in his seat before getting hit in the back of the head--precisely the opposite of what is shown in the Z-film.

It's been a con job since the beginning.

As far as the NOVA program and the cartoon posted by Graves...I saw that on the day it was first broadcast on a morning news show and immediately posted it on the internet to warn people another con job was in the works. You see, that animation shows the bullet enter the back of the collar, when the bullet indisputably entered 5 inches below that location. As I recall, Haag then defended this deception by saying that the controversy about the SBT was all about what happened after the bullet exited the neck--which was as big a whopper as one can tell.

Pat , you should stick to the things that you know. The SBT isn't one of them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2020, 04:36:26 AM »

Offline Pat Speer

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2020, 07:16:40 AM »
Pat , you should stick to the things that you know. The SBT isn't one of them.

Believe me. I wish that were true.

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2020, 10:19:05 AM »
First books I read were Crossfire and Rush to Judgement. Loved them to begin with. Turns out they're both appalling. Marrs was genuinely crazy and Mark Lane has blood on his hands in Jonestown.

Reclaiming History is a masterpiece.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2020, 10:19:05 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2020, 05:23:13 PM »
First books I read were Crossfire and Rush to Judgement. Loved them to begin with. Turns out they're both appalling. Marrs was genuinely crazy and Mark Lane has blood on his hands in Jonestown.

Thanks for the substantive reviews.

Reclaiming History is a masterpiece.

A masterpiece of self-indulgence.