Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The timing, accuracy and wounds SCREAMS Oswald with his FMJ bolt action rifle  (Read 16198 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Advertisement
Harold Norman, the closest ear witness right underneath the SE 6th floor SN, heard the 3 shots fired in approximately 4 seconds or less if you measure his several recorded video interviews.

also Norman stated he heard the 1st shot fired, saw JFK "slump' and only AFTER that, did Norman hear 2 more shots fired. So that 1st shot that Nnorman heard, must be 223, because any earlier, JFK has NOT slumped yet.

Movement here Norman might have taken for a "slump".

so 3 shots in 4.8 seconds, of which the SECOND shot must have missed around Z frame 290, followed in about 1 sec by Z 313 head shot.

We've gone through the Z190-"miss" shot a lot with Mason. Seems a lot of confirmation bias behind it.

This rules out a MC rifle firing all 3 shots. Its possible to have fired 2 shots spread apart by 3 seconds but surely improbable to have fired a 3rd shot 1 second after the missed 2nd shot.

This compares well also with James Tague, who thought it was the 2nd or 3rd shot that struck the curb near his position at the tunnel of the Triple overpass, or a fragment of such shot, that may have caused a superficial cut wound on his face.

Lee Bowers, the tower operator behind the stockade GK fence, who saw something like a flash of light that caught his eye,

The flash of light sounds like Sitzman's observation of a bottle being broken behind the retaining wall.

replicated his memory of the shots as spaced also within 3 or 4 seconds just like Harold Norman. Bowers raps his hand on the desk in about 1 sec spacing between 2nd and 3rd shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

one other thing about Harold Normans ear witnessing is that from about 12:25 until time of first shot fired about 12:30, Norman heard NO NOISE above him, such as any boxes being pushed or a box being placed on the windowledge, or any movement of the shooter above him, including most significantly NO WORKING OF THE BOLT in preparation.

But Norman didn't go "click-click-boom-click-click-boom-click-click-boom-click-click".

Offline Bill Chapman

Inattentional deafness...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

But Norman didn't go "click-click-boom-click-click-boom-click-click-boom-click-click".
By all alleged [I say alleged there] rights should it not have been.... boom click plunk click...boom click plunk click...boom click plunk click ? :-\
That is three shots and three shells ejected. Why not fire that next round [to make sure]? I mean [supposedly] the rifleman was engaged in super rapid fire. Why not squeeze the trigger and go for the left ear using the a fore mentioned timing and accuracy? ::)

Offline Jerry Freeman

The image above is supposed to prove what....? That it was fired from the 6th floor rifle? It may have been and so what?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

By all alleged [I say alleged there] rights should it not have been.... boom click plunk click...boom click plunk click...boom click plunk click ? :-\
That is three shots and three shells ejected. Why not fire that next round [to make sure]? I mean [supposedly] the rifleman was engaged in super rapid fire. Why not squeeze the trigger and go for the left ear using the a fore mentioned timing and accuracy? ::)

He had to save a bullet in case somebody confronted him on the way to the stairs.   That's why he didn't shoot Bonnie Ray -- not enough bullets.   :D

Offline Zeon Mason

Thats right, John. Harold Norman heard NO clak clak boom or any other noise right over his head on the 6th floor SN from 12:25 until 12:30 approximately when shots were fired, of which he replicated those in every one of his video interviews with the boom, clak clak, repeated 3 times and if you time that, he completes the sequence in about 4 seconds or less.

Certainly NOT anywhere NEAR to the 8.3 sec spacing as proposed by my LN friends such as above who suggest the 1st shot fired at 160 or Z170 because of Jackie turning her head rapidly and JFK waving turning his head also.

IMO, Harold Norman did not misnterpret that waving the hand as "slumping" I think he actually means the REAL slump that occurs just after JFK is struck about Z223.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jack Trojan

The image above is supposed to prove what....? That it was fired from the 6th floor rifle? It may have been and so what?

I wondered what that image was. I should have been tipped off with the "Pristine my butt" sig line.

Pristine means "intact", which CE399 was to within 99%. That leaves 1% left behind in the gun barrel and not in JFK's T1 vertebrae and Connally's rib and wrist bones. Otherwise, show me a FMJ bullet that caused the same damage, lost no material and was only slightly flattened.

On a similar vein, why did CE399 travel thru 2 people, smashing thru bones and causing at least 7 wounds come out pristine, while the next FMJ bullet exploded in JFK's head? And don't give me any "Jet Effect" BS.