Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did DeMohrenshildt, Allan Dulles and Jackie Kennedys mom really meet for drinks?  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Margaret Kelly

Advertisement
The following is from George DeMohrenshilts memoir "I'm A Patsy, I'm A Patsy". It goes against the usual grain of thought that the Kennedys and Dulles were at loggerheads over the Bay of Pigs disaster:

Very tired by our testimonies [George and his wifes Warren Commission testimonies], we were invited after our ordeal to the luxurious house of Jacqueline Kennedy's mother and her step-father, Mr. High Auchincloss. Eventually, we had to talk sadly about the assassination. Allan Dulles was there also and he asked me a few astute questions about Lee. One of them was, I remember, did Lee have a reason of hating President Kennedy? However, when I answered that he was rather an admirer of the dead President, everyone took my answer with a grain of salt. Again the overwhelming opinion was that Lee was the sole assassin.

I was still thinking of poor Lee, comparing his life with the life of these multi-millionaires, I tried to reason - to no avail It seemed to me that I was facing a conspiracy, a conspiracy of stubborness and silence. Finally both Jeanne and Janet (Mrs. Auchincloss) got very emotional embraced each other and cried together, one ever the losss of her son-in-law, another over the loss of a great president she admired so much.
"Janet," I said before leaving, "you were Jack Kennedy's mother-in-law, and I am a complete stranger. I would spend my own money and lots of my time to find out who were the real assassins or the conspirators. Don't you want any further investigation? You have infinite resources."

"Jack is dead and nothing will bring him back," replied she decisively.

But we were still in the Auchincloss' luxurious mansion, about ready to leave. "Incidentally," said Mrs. Auchincloss coldly, "my daughter Jacqueline never wants to see you again because you were close to her husband's assassin."

"It's her privilege," I answered.

Did it this meeting really happen i wonder?

JFK Assassination Forum