Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the revolver a S&W?  (Read 16740 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Is the revolver a S&W?
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2020, 02:42:11 PM »
Advertisement
And ,,, no "silver thread" in this one either.

So who was Whaley’s actual passenger? Faded blue khaki uniform? Work jacket that almost matched the pants? Two jackets?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2020, 02:42:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2020, 03:18:11 PM »
So who was Whaley’s actual passenger? Faded blue khaki uniform? Work jacket that almost matched the pants? Two jackets?

I don't think the identity of Whaley's passenger is important.....But he sure as hell was NOT Lee Oswald.   

However the man who got out of Whaley's taxi did walk off in the direction of tenth and Patton, the site of Tippitt's murder.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2020, 03:45:32 PM »
And ,,, no "silver thread" in this one either.

no "silver thread" in this one either.

That's correct....  And this IS the shirt that Lee would have been wearing at the time that Whaley transported the young man who was wearing a BLUE workman's type uniform jacket.  Whaley said that his passenger was wearing a shirt with silver threads running through the fabric...  As you can see there are no "silver threads" running through this shirt.    And it definitely IS the shirt that Lee took off and left in the drawer of his dresser at the rooming house.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 04:37:35 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2020, 03:45:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2020, 04:03:08 PM »

no "silver thread" in this one either.

That's correct....  And this IS the shirt that Lee would have been wearing at the time that Whaley transported the young man who was wearing a BLUE worThe Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's type uniform jacket.  Whaley said that his passenger was wearing a shirt with silver threads running through the fabric...  As you can see there is no "silver threads" running through this shirt.    And it definitely IS the shirt that Lee took off and left in the drawer of his dresser at the rooming house.

I don't expect witnesses to record minute details as if they were digital cameras, though a "a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it" seems appropriate as a rough recall of the lighter stripes on the mercerized shirt and its overall color. Did Whaley identify Oswald as the man in his cab?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »
I don't expect witnesses to record minute details as if they were digital cameras, though a "a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it" seems appropriate as a rough recall of the lighter stripes on the mercerized shirt and its overall color. Did Whaley identify Oswald as the man in his cab?

Did Whaley identify Oswald as the man in his cab?

How could Whaley have Identified Lee Oswald as his passenger?......  When Lee Oswald clearly was NOT wearing" a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it", nor was he wearing a "blue workman's type jacket".....  Clearly Whaley described a man who was NOT Lee Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2020, 05:11:33 PM »

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then.
But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed
in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were
khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in
khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on
it
and he had on some kind of jacket. I didn't notice very close but I
think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2020, 07:19:22 PM »
Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then.
But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed
in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were
khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in
khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on
it
and he had on some kind of jacket. I didn't notice very close but I
think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.

If you're going to give Whaley and Brennan full-credit on minor details, how about giving them credit on their identification of Oswald as the man they saw?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2020, 07:19:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #119 on: February 10, 2020, 07:51:50 PM »
If you're going to give Whaley and Brennan full-credit on minor details, how about giving them credit on their identification of Oswald as the man they saw?

Huh??.... Yer hallucinating ...  The DETAILS that Brennan and Whaley relate are details that do not fit with the description of Lee Oswald.  So if they said that the man they saw was Lee Oswald, then they are liars...because the descriptions that they gave do NOT fit Lee Oswald.