Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the revolver a S&W?  (Read 16768 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Is the revolver a S&W?
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2020, 09:12:57 PM »
Advertisement

Jerry, Why are you so damned dishonest.....I know...you switched the photo to the fake 133C ( the one that Lee told Fritz was a fake) because you can't possibly show the "rope sling" attached TO THE RIFLE in the authentic photo CE 133A ( the one photo that Marina took)  Why do you lie like this Jerry?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:49:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2020, 09:12:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2020, 04:19:54 PM »
Jerry, Why are you so damned dishonest.....I know...you switched the photo to the fake 133C ( the one that Lee told Fritz was a fake) because you can't possibly show the "rope sling" attached TO THE RIFLE in the authentic photo CE 133A ( the one photo that Marina took)  Why do you lie like this Jerry?

Here's the photo  ( CE 133A) that was being referenced .....   Now then Mr O,   Please point out the points on the rifle where that "sling" is attached.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2020, 06:21:48 PM »
Here's the photo  ( CE 133A) that was being referenced .....   Now then Mr O,   Please point out the points on the rifle where that "sling" is attached.

The side of the rifle with attachments points is not visible in CE 133A. Attachment points are largely-visible and the full length of the sling are visible in CE 133B & C.

The sling hangs free in B and C but in A, the sling is held to the rifle by the left hand and I would say portions are held up between the body and rifle. The sling being partially hidden in 133A would seem to be accidental and random, not staged.

Blue Ribbon Commission - 56 Years On and Findings Still Valid

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2020, 06:21:48 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2020, 08:06:38 PM »
The side of the rifle with attachments points is not visible in CE 133A. Attachment points are largely-visible and the full length of the sling are visible in CE 133B & C.

The sling hangs free in B and C but in A, the sling is held to the rifle by the left hand and I would say portions are held up between the body and rifle. The sling being partially hidden in 133A would seem to be accidental and random, not staged.

Why do you lie....When your lies are so easily exposed.     The photo (CE 133A ) clearly shows the front sling swivel and there is NO SLING passing through the sling loop.

Anybody with an ounce of commonsense can see that "sling" in CE 133A looks like the handle of a woman's purse.   Clearly some "artist" ( Lee Oswald ?) has altered the photo by adding the handle.  He also doctored the photo by retouching the rifle in the photo.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2020, 12:12:28 AM »
Why do you lie....When your lies are so easily exposed.     The photo (CE 133A ) clearly shows the front sling swivel and there is NO SLING passing through the sling loop.

Anybody with an ounce of commonsense can see that "sling" in CE 133A looks like the handle of a woman's purse.   Clearly some "artist" ( Lee Oswald ?) has altered the photo by adding the handle.  He also doctored the photo by retouching the rifle in the photo.

Mr O.... I think I need to thank you ...    Any open minded intelligent person can see that there is differences between the original BY photo ( CE 133A) and the other two photos....Marina originally testified that she took only ONE photo of Lee in their backyard ...Then the liars of LBJ's  Special cover up committee tricked by showing her a fake photo  CE 133B.  In her fear of being called uncooperative she said that perhaps she had also taken CE 133B ...by snapping the camera shutter twice....  Which is an utterly ridiculous because she would have created a double exposure if she had snapped the shutter twice.    But the liars of the WC accepted that ridiculous explanation without batting an eye....

So what you've done, Mr O is provide evidence that there is only ONE authentic Back Yard photo.... That photo is...CE 133A.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2020, 12:12:28 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2020, 01:24:52 AM »
Mr O.... I think I need to thank you ...    Any open minded intelligent person can see that there is differences between the original BY photo ( CE 133A) and the other two photos....Marina originally testified that she took only ONE photo of Lee in their backyard ...

"At the time that I was questioned, I had even forgotten that I had taken
     two photographs. I thought there was only one. I thought that there were
     two identical pictures, but they turned out to be two different poses."

There were three poses. If she could put out of her mind the taking of two pictures, why not three?

Of course if someone is faking other photos and for no apparent reason, wouldn't they stop at one fake? More fakes increase the risk of detention (meaning professional, not armchair).

Then the liars of LBJ's  Special cover up committee tricked by showing her a fake photo  CE 133B.  In her fear of being called uncooperative she said that perhaps she had also taken CE 133B ...by snapping the camera shutter twice.... 

Referring to an exhibit showing 133-A and 133-B,

Mr. RANKIN. You took both of those pictures, did you, in Exhibit 133?
     Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

Which is an utterly ridiculous because she would have created a double exposure if she had snapped the shutter twice.    But the liars of the WC accepted that ridiculous explanation without batting an eye....

Marina did not know how to create a double exposure. She also never said she pressed the shutter button twice during one of the exposures.

Marina said Lee would set up the camera for her between exposures, including advancing the film for her.

So what you've done, Mr O is provide evidence that there is only ONE authentic Back Yard photo.... That photo is...CE 133A.

133-A differs from B and C because it's the only one of the three where Oswald is in the fixed focal plane of the camera. He's further back (thereby defined with less resolution as well as less focus) in B and C.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2020, 02:01:24 AM »
    "At the time that I was questioned, I had even forgotten that I had taken
     two photographs. I thought there was only one. I thought that there were
     two identical pictures, but they turned out to be two different poses."

There were three poses. If she could put out of her mind the taking of two pictures, why not three?

Of course if someone is faking other photos and for no apparent reason, wouldn't they stop at one fake? More fakes increase the risk of detention (meaning professional, not armchair).

Referring to an exhibit showing 133-A and 133-B,

Mr. RANKIN. You took both of those pictures, did you, in Exhibit 133?
     Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

Marina did not know how to create a double exposure. She also never said she pressed the shutter button twice during one of the exposures.

Marina said Lee would set up the camera for her between exposures, including advancing the film for her.

133-A differs from B and C because it's the only one of the three where Oswald is in the fixed focal plane of the camera. He's further back (thereby defined with less resolution as well as less focus) in B and C.

Mr. THORNE. Exhibit 133 contains two photographs.
These are pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald with a rifle and pistol.
Mrs. OSWALD. For me at first they appeared to be one and the same, at first glance. But they are different poses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2020, 02:01:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2020, 03:55:46 AM »
While we are still on the rifle...when did it grow a leather sling?

I would have to operate the bolt...aim and fire the weapon myself to be convinced that the scope would not be a distraction or interfere with using the fixed sights. Dubious claims to the contrary aside.