Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the revolver a S&W?  (Read 16773 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Is the revolver a S&W?
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2020, 04:16:53 PM »
Advertisement
I realize now the shirt in the photograph is a shirt shown under artificial light. Sunlight is more powerful.

Wasn't Brennan comparing the trousers to the darkness of the shirt as shown him in CE 150?

Mr. BELIN. I am handing you what the court reporter has marked as Commission Exhibit 150.
     Does this look like it might or might not be the shirt, or can you make at this time any positive identification of any kind?
Mr. BRENNAN. I would have expected it to be a little lighter--a shade or so lighter.
Mr. BELIN. Than Exhibit 150?
Mr. BRENNAN. That is the best of my recollection.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
     Could you see the man's trousers at all?
     Do you remember any color?
Mr. BRENNAN. I remembered them at that time as being similar to the same color of the shirt or a little lighter.

The other shirt he supposedly wore seems to be light under artificial light.

Thank you Mr O..... for posting the photo of the shirt that Lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning.

This is the shirt that Lee took off at 1:00 pm and left in the drawer of his dresser.   And it is the shirt with the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR that Detective pots found in the dresser drawer ( see Potts exhibit)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2020, 04:16:53 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2020, 04:22:49 PM »
Why are you misquoting me? This is not the Trump thread.

Didn't think it would need to be mentioned, but it's a zoomed-in view fixed to the line-of-sight from where Brennan sat. It also represents in a general way his concentration on the subject.

That would make Brennan 1/4 closer to the window than where he actually was.
Please don't distract by changing the subject, but thank you for showing how you manipulate things.
I know it is zoomed in and that is the problem. Are you trying to say Brennan had an eye like Steve Austin?
Misquoting? Now you are making up nonsense. Who are you trying to fool?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2020, 04:27:49 PM »
Thank you Mr O..... for posting the photo of the shirt that Lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning.

This is the shirt that Lee took off at 1:00 pm and left in the drawer of his dresser.   And it is the shirt with the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR that Detective pots found in the dresser drawer ( see Potts exhibit)

This shirt tells us many things .....   A) It tells us that William Whaley did NOT have Lee Oswald as his passenger....Because this shirt is totally different than the shirt that Whaley's passenger was wearing.   Recall that Whaley said that the shirt his passenger was wearing had silver stripes running through the fabric...
B) It may expose Mrs Bledsoe as a liar.... Because Mrs Bledsoe said that the shirt she saw Lee Oswald wearing had a kole in the elbow....This shirt does not apper to have a hole in the elbow. C ) In addition to the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR  this shirt has only one breast pocket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2020, 04:27:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2020, 05:27:57 PM »
Please don't distract by changing the subject, but thank you for showing how you manipulate things.

A review will show I addressed all your petty whinny complains.

I know it is zoomed in and that is the problem. Are you trying to say Brennan had an eye like Steve Austin?

Researchers don't utilize zooms of the Zapruder film when discussing what witnesses saw?

And people with normal vision do focus on a central area of interest when necessary. If visual concentration was solely defined by field of vision, people would read books by holding them a few inches from their eyes.

Misquoting? Now you are making up nonsense. Who are you trying to fool?

I said the graphic was "From Viewpoint of Brennan". You wrote: "THE VIEWPOINT OF BRENNAN".

Do you want to understand things about the assassination, or just endlessly nitpick about advances from people like Farid and the Haags?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2020, 06:21:57 PM »

This shirt tells us many things .....   A) It tells us that William Whaley did NOT have Lee Oswald as his passenger....Because this shirt is totally different than the shirt that Whaley's passenger was wearing.   Recall that Whaley said that the shirt his passenger was wearing had silver stripes running through the fabric...

Whaley said: " he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it". So not "silver" literally.

The arrest shirt was mercerized, which causes fabric to have a shiny look. The shirt has what appears to be light yellow vertical stripes on it. Overall, the shirt in this picture has an orange-brown color.

B) It may expose Mrs Bledsoe as a liar.... Because Mrs Bledsoe said that the shirt she saw Lee Oswald wearing had a kole in the elbow....This shirt does not apper to have a hole in the elbow. C ) In addition to the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR  this shirt has only one breast pocket.

The arrest shirt appears to exhibit a hole in the right elbow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2020, 06:21:57 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2020, 09:03:57 PM »
A review will show I addressed all your petty whinny complains.

Researchers don't utilize zooms of the Zapruder film when discussing what witnesses saw?

And people with normal vision do focus on a central area of interest when necessary. If visual concentration was solely defined by field of vision, people would read books by holding them a few inches from their eyes.

I said the graphic was "From Viewpoint of Brennan". You wrote: "THE VIEWPOINT OF BRENNAN".

Do you want to understand things about the assassination, or just endlessly nitpick about advances from people like Farid and the Haags?

BS  Are you making a film?  Wakeup, have you ever heard of fabricating. Why did you conveniently leave the most important part out? We know the direction/angle. Now it is the question of distance and you  become defensive

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2020, 01:13:19 AM »
Whaley said: " he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it". So not "silver" literally.

The arrest shirt was mercerized, which causes fabric to have a shiny look. The shirt has what appears to be light yellow vertical stripes on it. Overall, the shirt in this picture has an orange-brown color.

The arrest shirt appears to exhibit a hole in the right elbow.

The shirt with the button down collar is the shirt that Lee would have been wearing IF IF he had been William Whaley's passenger.....There isn't a hint of a silver thread running through the fabric....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2020, 01:13:19 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2020, 01:19:09 AM »
The shirt with the button down collar is the shirt that Lee would have been wearing IF IF he had been William Whaley's passenger.....There isn't a hint of a silver thread running through the fabric....

And ,,, no "silver thread" in this one either.