Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LN perspective v CT perspective  (Read 4172 times)

Offline David Monaghan

LN perspective v CT perspective
« on: January 31, 2020, 02:06:10 AM »
Advertisement
Too many threads get derailed by bickering and mudslinging, hopefully keep this on topic as i'd be interested in others thoughts.
Whether your a LN or CT what piece of evidence or turn of events has / had you questioning your stance? As a CT it's always concerned me that LHO interested in politics wouldn't show any interest in the president driving bye or make the effort to go watch the parade? I do believe he was manning the lifts assisting in what he believed was a possible mock attempt to drum up a Castro invasion.
Lets keep it on topic eh?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 02:24:38 AM by David Monaghan »

JFK Assassination Forum

LN perspective v CT perspective
« on: January 31, 2020, 02:06:10 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: LN perspective v CT perspective
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 02:55:22 AM »
Too many threads get derailed by bickering and mudslinging, hopefully keep this on topic as i'd be interested in others thoughts.
Whether your a LN or CT what piece of evidence or turn of events has / had you questioning your stance? As a CT it's always concerned me that LHO interested in politics wouldn't show any interest in the president driving bye or make the effort to go watch the parade? I do believe he was manning the lifts assisting in what he believed was a possible mock attempt to drum up a Castro invasion.

Hey, David.  There's a few people here who share that mock attempt so Cuba could be invaded but when Oswald was
holding the bag, so to speak, in my opinion he'd be screaming his head off.  To me it would make more sense
that there was a real attempt by a group and Oswald was caught (with others) but everything had to be bent so it
would look like he acted alone.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 02:57:42 AM by Dan DAlimonte »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 03:09:32 AM »

Gawking at a motorcade is not “politics”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 03:09:32 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 03:36:54 AM »

That's right.

Oswald eschewed viewing the silly, silly, silly, silly, silly, silly motorcade, and opted, instead, to eat his workin' class hero cheese sandwich, and to re-read, yet again, Das Kapital.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 08:59:26 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 03:46:57 AM »
John he had a keen interest in politics no ? The most powerful politician in the world is travelling by his place of work ( during his lunchbreak) and he's not remotely interested in grabbing his cheese sandwich and grabbing a spot outside no? 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 04:34:03 AM by David Monaghan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 03:46:57 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 04:02:12 AM »
John he had a keen interest in politics no ? The most powerful politician in the world is travelling by his place of work ( during his lunchroom) and he's not remotely interested in grabbing his cheese sandwich and grabbing a spot outside no?

Apparently not.

Not sure what if anything that proves.

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 07:25:16 AM »
Apparently not.

Not sure what if anything that proves.
Proves while 95% off his coworkers were out watching the president a fella interested in world affairs appeared fairly uninterested, simply stating i personally find it strange?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 07:25:16 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2020, 07:34:19 AM »
Oswald was watching the motorcade from the front steps while in disguise as Billy Lovelady.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 08:22:21 AM by Bill Chapman »