Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The real Jack Ruby  (Read 13031 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The real Jack Ruby
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2020, 11:06:29 PM »
Advertisement
...anyone could have jumped into the car and pumped JFKs head full of bullets before any Secret Service had time to react. Why didn't they just do that? Look how easy it would've been. Instead we have a conspiracy involving everyone...
"Why didn't they just do that?" All this reciprocal strawman discourse has been suggested through the years. Why didn't they this...? Why wouldn't they that? Everybody loved Kennedy but Oswald right? Keep telling yourself that.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2020, 11:06:29 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2020, 09:58:38 AM »
Good luck finding someone to sign up for that.

Yet Ruby signed up to kill Oswald? What are the chances he would have been shot? Quite high.

"Why didn't they just do that?" All this reciprocal strawman discourse has been suggested through the years. Why didn't they this...? Why wouldn't they that? Everybody loved Kennedy but Oswald right? Keep telling yourself that.   

I don't even think Oswald really hated Kennedy that much.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 02:58:29 PM by Ted Shields »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
Yet Ruby signed up to kill Oswald? What are the chances he would have been shot? Quite high.

How are you calculating those odds?  If they wanted to shoot him, they would have.  It's not like there was a shortage of cops in the basement.  It might have had something to do with all the TV cameras being there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2020, 05:26:24 PM »
How are you calculating those odds?  If they wanted to shoot him, they would have.  It's not like there was a shortage of cops in the basement.  It might have had something to do with all the TV cameras being there.

So in the 60s in Texas there wasn't a high risk of being shot after firing a gun in a police station? With cops standing around with guns? More than a good chance he could've shot a cop too. Ruby had no idea how it was going to play out.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »
So in the 60s in Texas there wasn't a high risk of being shot after firing a gun in a police station? With cops standing around with guns?

Do you always answer a question with a question?  I asked you how you were calculating the odds, not to try to shift the burden yet again.

Maybe Jack Ruby just wasn't as good at calculating odds for various things as you like to think you are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2020, 12:45:22 AM »
I don't even think Oswald really hated Kennedy that much.
Wow! Something we agree on.
Do you always answer a question with a question? 
Usually does.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2020, 01:16:56 AM »
See this is the bit thats a stretch, to say the least. Are we suggesting that Jim Leavelle murdered Oswald in the back of the ambulance?! Or was willing to do so but Ruby got lucky and killed him first?

Where was the 3rd patsy? The one to take out the 2nd patsy?

To kill JFK, all they would've needed is for one "patriot" who was "willing to give their life for their country" to shoot JFK at Love Field and then the assassin is killed by one of the Secret Service. Easy. "Oh he shot the president so I shot him". Easy. A conspiracy that requires a handful of people.

Look how easy it would've been.

Actually, at times coming down Main, the car was going so slow, anyone could have jumped into the car and pumped JFKs head full of bullets before any Secret Service had time to react. Why didn't they just do that?

Look how easy it would've been.

Instead we have a conspiracy involving everyone (in Dallas alone) from most of the Dallas police, to the ambulance driver, to the Western Union people, the Paines, Marina, Ruby, the mob, the CIA, the secret service, the coroners, the doctors at Parkland, people planting bullets, removing Mausers and replacing them with Carcanos and so on. Hundreds of people.

FFS. The little prick showed us the easiest way.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2020, 01:16:56 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2020, 09:42:07 AM »
Do you always answer a question with a question?  I asked you how you were calculating the odds, not to try to shift the burden yet again.

Maybe Jack Ruby just wasn't as good at calculating odds for various things as you like to think you are.

I didn't calculate anything. I do find common sense tends to be abandoned when it comes to this topic in general though.

As for answering my own questions, no one else answers them!?

Who takes out Ruby? Why was he allowed to live?

How did he know Oswald would ask for a change of clothes?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:58:04 PM by Ted Shields »