Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The real Jack Ruby  (Read 13043 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The real Jack Ruby
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2020, 05:56:21 PM »
Advertisement
No, I said it wasn't enough to guarantee that it will kill him. 
I think Ruby is exactly what people said he was. An unstable hot head.
There are no guarantees in the killing business.
 And the clip I linked in reply # 62...? They just made that up to shine us on-- is that right?
                                                                                                     Anyone? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2020, 05:56:21 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2020, 06:47:46 PM »
There are no guarantees in the killing business.
 And the clip I linked in reply # 62...? They just made that up to shine us on-- is that right?
                                                                                                     Anyone?

You don't actually believe that Al Maddox story do you!?  ??? 

Wheres the note?

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2020, 12:33:00 AM »
I'm not claiming anything.

He shot Oswald at point blank range. Effective result.

None of the studies you bring up are specific to point blank range gunshots.

Ted Shields. Your "9 out of 10" is getting old.

Find a study that covers " point blank" range gunshots, in the early 60s.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2020, 12:33:00 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2020, 09:29:38 AM »
Ted Shields. Your "9 out of 10" is getting old.

Find a study that covers " point blank" range gunshots, in the early 60s.

Why is there one that shows a 9/10 kill rate which instantly renders the victim unconscious?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2020, 10:04:33 AM »
You don't actually believe that Al Maddox story do you!? 
What I don't believe is that Ruby was all broken up about Kennedy and his family.
I don't believe that Ruby just happened to coincidentally stroll down into the police basement and just at the right time ..gun down Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2020, 10:04:33 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2020, 10:40:58 AM »
What I don't believe is that Ruby was all broken up about Kennedy and his family.
I don't believe that Ruby just happened to coincidentally stroll down into the police basement and just at the right time ..gun down Oswald.

I can't rectify the Western Union visit in my head. Just doesn't make sense to me that an assassin would be standing patiently in line knowing his target was in the process of being moved within the next couple of minutes. He has no radio, no phone, no means of communication. He spent the morning in bed and time quietly chatted to his neighbour as he left 45 minutes after Oswald was supposed to have been moved. Not in any rush, didn't receive any calls from anyone to tell him Oswald was delayed. His phone records have been combed through.

Also anyone who knew him said he was distraught all weekend. His friends, his sister, his strippers.

The alternative to believing that Ruby just happened to coincidentally stroll down into the police basement is that a stripper from one of his clubs, Western Union and all of the Dallas cops were in on some swerve to make it look like he was just out in that part of town. But he had no control over the queue in Western Union, how many people were there and how long it was going to take.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2020, 11:42:48 AM »
I can't rectify the Western Union visit in my head. Just doesn't make sense to me that an assassin would be standing patiently in line knowing his target was in the process of being moved within the next couple of minutes. He has no radio, no phone, no means of communication. He spent the morning in bed and time quietly chatted to his neighbour as he left 45 minutes after Oswald was supposed to have been moved. Not in any rush, didn't receive any calls from anyone to tell him Oswald was delayed. His phone records have been combed through.

Also anyone who knew him said he was distraught all weekend. His friends, his sister, his strippers.

The alternative to believing that Ruby just happened to coincidentally stroll down into the police basement is that a stripper from one of his clubs, Western Union and all of the Dallas cops were in on some swerve to make it look like he was just out in that part of town. But he had no control over the queue in Western Union, how many people were there and how long it was going to take.
Who told you that Ruby was "waiting patiently in line"? Do you accept the official story --at face value--without question?
Oh... you see no reason why not? That's OK. No harm done.
Of course Ruby was "distraught" but why was he really-- is my question?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2020, 11:42:48 AM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2020, 04:19:13 PM »
Why is there one that shows a 9/10 kill rate which instantly renders the victim unconscious?

Sir, your study, from the 1980s - later time period, reflecting medical advances of 20 years - also does not cover point blank - maybe even contact, since the film of the shooting shows a flash maybe six inches? from Oswalds belly - wounds.
Therefore, that study does not apply to the Oswald gunshot wound situation.
That's all I'm saying.
I would be happy to see more stats on point blank/contact/gsw survival rates; unfortunately, I can't seem to find any.
Also, I will again point out Ruby's lying about his early Friday (5 to 6 p.m.) visit to DPD- sourced from Warren Commission. Why?