Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The real Jack Ruby  (Read 13461 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The real Jack Ruby
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2020, 05:53:13 PM »
Advertisement
So they injured him again in the car on the way to the hospital? Did the doctors not notice this? Wheres the evidence for this?
Who said anything about "injure"? Can anybody not just easily smother someone to death who can hardly breathe anyway? Hypothetically speaking ::)
I've noticed that since you have been here...you post with a battery of questions which you then set about answering yourself.
So as you seem to have all the answers...why ask the questions in the first place unless you are just trolling around anyway?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2020, 05:53:13 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2020, 11:00:16 AM »
Who said anything about "injure"? Can anybody not just easily smother someone to death who can hardly breathe anyway? Hypothetically speaking ::)
I've noticed that since you have been here...you post with a battery of questions which you then set about answering yourself.
So as you seem to have all the answers...why ask the questions in the first place unless you are just trolling around anyway?

So Oswald was shot in the stomach by Ruby and then murdered in the ambulance by Jim Leavelle on the way to Parkland?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2020, 02:15:28 PM »
So Oswald was shot in the stomach by Ruby and then murdered in the ambulance by Jim Leavelle on the way to Parkland?
Who told you Leavelle was in the ambulance?
These cops might have known who rode with Oswald...
https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth185034/
DALLAS, Nov. 24, 1963 (UPI) - Dr. Malcolm O. Perry said today that accused presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was "lethally injured" by the time he arrived at Parkland Hospital's emergency room. "I could tell he was lethally injured when he came in," Perry said.
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1963/11/24/Physician-says-Oswald-lethally-injured-by-time-he-arrived/8181204553842/
You are chasing your tail.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2020, 02:15:28 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2020, 10:08:17 AM »
Who told you Leavelle was in the ambulance?
These cops might have known who rode with Oswald...

I find it difficult to decipher these vague insinuations. Are you saying Jim Leavelle was not in the ambulance? There are photos and video footage of him getting into the ambulance. It was broadcast on live TV. Are you suggesting that he got out of the ambulance somewhere between Main St and Parkland?

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth185034/https://www.upi.com/Archives/1963/11/24/Physician-says-Oswald-lethally-injured-by-time-he-arrived/8181204553842/
You are chasing your tail.

Explain. Everyone knows Oswald was lethally injured. So what?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2020, 02:44:15 PM »
  There are photos and video footage of him getting into the ambulance. It was broadcast on live TV. Are you suggesting that he got out of the ambulance somewhere between Main St and Parkland?

Explain. Everyone knows Oswald was lethally injured. So what?
You have posted earlier... that one silly little shot from a .38 should not have been enough to kill him.
I have not seen everything...can you post those clips of Leavelle getting in and riding in the ambulance?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2020, 02:44:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2020, 03:38:02 PM »
  The chances of him killing Oswald with that shot were tiny. 
The first and only hit of it kind. 
Which is not a kill shot as abdominal gunshot wounds have a 90% survival rate.
And again, no one seems to be able to answer, why did he aim for stomach? Organized crime hits don't consist of single shots to the stomach with a .38. Ever. Why not? Because theres a 90% chance of survival.
Yet--- our resident expert on organized crime now expresses no surprise that upon arrival at the hospital Oswald was presumed lethally finished. Will you make up my mind?
OK I found a clip. It almost looks like James Leavelle is still handcuffed to Oswald! How totally bizarre if so. What..they couldn't find the key?
Anyway get it straight that I---1. Did not say Leavelle was not in the ambulance. 2. I did not suggest that Leavelle killed Oswald.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2020, 04:00:21 PM »
Another clip from that--[see link below]
No ...Leavelle is not still cuffed to Oswald. That whole scene speaks of impending doom.
Leavelle did not testify about that ride to Parkland...I guess because he wasn't asked.
 https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/national-international/oswald-arrival-at-parkland_dallas-fort-worth/2132877/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2020, 04:00:21 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2020, 04:12:44 PM »
You have posted earlier... that one silly little shot from a .38 should not have been enough to kill him.

No, I said it wasn't enough to guarantee that it will kill him. Which, statistically, it isn't. Not even close.

The most likely outcome, 9 times out of 10, is that the victim survives. Especially given how quickly he would've had medical care. Even more likely, is that the person remains conscious. Theres more than a fair argument to suggest that had Oswald survived, and knowing "they" were trying to kill him, he may have been more likely to blab, because what has he got to lose?

Another possibility, is that in his wounded and disorientated state, post shooting, say semi conscious, he may have said things that he didn't even know he was saying.

If Ruby tripped over his shoelace and not shot Oswald, Oswald may have realised the game was up and confessed to whatever he knew right there in the basement in front of the world.

We just don't know.

However apparently "they" were indeed trying very hard to silence Oswald, so obviously worried he was going to talk at some stage.

Which is exactly why organisations like the mob, the CIA etc don't shoot people in the stomach to silence them. Because its very very very unlikely that it will silence them.

They didn't send in some tubby low level mobster to shoot Bin Laden in the stomach with a handgun. They shot him 3 times in the head.

Sam Giancana. Shot 7 times in the head.

Bugsy Siegel. Shot muliple times with an M1. Twice in the head. 

Jack McGurn. Shot 3 times in the head.

Angelo Bruno. Shotgun in the head.

Joe Masseria. Shot 20 times by 4 assassins.

Etc etc.

But this, the most important silencing in history, is left to one man with a .38. I just can't believe that.

I think Ruby is exactly what people said he was. An unstable hot head.

Leavelle did not testify about that ride to Parkland...I guess because he wasn't asked.

He spoke about it many times.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 04:16:36 PM by Ted Shields »