Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CE 2562  (Read 14148 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: CE 2562
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2020, 06:33:35 AM »
Advertisement
Listen closely, the shipper request form from "Crescent Firearms" said the amount was 750 and that's what's on ALL the paperwork thereafter, end of argument! So , the 750lbs is now a fact, not an estimate, as you, previously suggested?
BTW I really don't know why you waste so much of your life worrying about something that has no value?
The facts don't matter[?/b]

Sure, but how does your self perceived weight anomaly overturn the mountain of evidence I presented above? what mountain?
You only have conspiracy on your mind and just like "Iacoletti", you get tied up on inconsequential detail and can't see the forest for the trees.

How does this Conspiracy work? Are you suggesting that evidence was faked yet they couldn't even fake the right details?

Certainly a possibility. FBI assembled a "mountain" of evidence in ..less than 48 hours.

JohnM

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 06:36:52 AM by John Tonkovich »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2020, 06:33:35 AM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2020, 07:01:18 AM »
An estimate. DUH!

Sure, if there was an obvious discrepancy.

See above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, you keep asking for evidence, so here it is.

Crescent Firearms sent C2766.

Kleins received C2766

Kleins sent C2766 to Oswald's PO Box.

Oswald was photographed with C2766

C2766 was found at Lee Harvey Oswald's place of employment.

The HSCA evidence showing the chip on C2766 being in the same place as in the Backyard Photos taken at Neely street

Mr. FITHIAN. Then I take it, it is your testimony that the chip or the defect is sufficiently unique, with the corners or whatever, that spotting it in each of the pictures at least gives you the confidence that that rifle you are holding is the rifle that was photographed?
Sergeant KIRK. When I match that up with the scientific data Mr. McCamy has obtained from measuring it, this has to tilt the scales in the direction, yes, indeed it is the same rifle.

Mr. FITHIAN. Mr. McCamy, can you give us any measurement or photogrammetric process or anything that you did to further nail down this I think vital question.
Mr. McCAMY. Yes. We made measurements, measurements on the rifle, and on the photographs to ascertain that indeed this particular chip was in the right place.

Oswald's palm print was discovered on C2766.

Case Closed!

JohnM

836. Looks like g to me
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:02:25 AM by John Tonkovich »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2020, 09:10:03 PM »
An estimate. DUH!

See above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kleins received C2766

The HSCA evidence showing the chip on C2766 being in the same place as in the Backyard Photos taken at Neely street

Mr. FITHIAN. Then I take it, it is your testimony that the chip or the defect is sufficiently unique, with the corners or whatever, that spotting it in each of the pictures at least gives you the confidence that that rifle you are holding is the rifle that was photographed?
Sergeant KIRK. When I match that up with the scientific data Mr. McCamy has obtained from measuring it, this has to tilt the scales in the direction, yes, indeed it is the same rifle.

Mr. FITHIAN. Mr. McCamy, can you give us any measurement or photogrammetric process or anything that you did to further nail down this I think vital question.
Mr. McCAMY. Yes. We made measurements, measurements on the rifle, and on the photographs to ascertain that indeed this particular chip was in the right place.

Case Closed!

JohnM

Again, that is G on line 836

It's already been pointed out, years ago, that the rifle - one of the rifles - is marked with a "G".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2020, 09:10:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2020, 12:26:19 AM »
836. Looks like g to me

I would agree with 95% of Mr Mutton's post.....   I do believe that Lee ordered the carcano ...BUT George De M actually bought the Postal MO and gave it to Lee to order the cheap old unusual rifle that they wanted to use as a photo prop for the BY photo and a throw down gun to be left for the police to find at Walker's house.

The 5% of Mutton's post that is totally wrong is the part where he actually believes that the smudge on the foregrip of the rifle is Lee's palm print.    Anybody who believes that an adult man could grasp the 5/8" diameter ( the size of a AA penlight battery)  metal barrel and deposit an identifiable palm print on the small cylinderical surface should visit a shrink....

That part of Mutton's post is pure BS....   The liars who framed Lee have made suckers out of gullible idiots like Mutton......

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2020, 12:48:10 AM »
I would agree with 95% of Mr Mutton's post.....   I do believe that Lee ordered the carcano ...BUT George De M actually bought the Postal MO and gave it to Lee to order the cheap old unusual rifle that they wanted to use as a photo prop for the BY photo and a throw down gun to be left for the police to find at Walker's house.

The 5% of Mutton's post that is totally wrong is the part where he actually believes that the smudge on the foregrip of the rifle is Lee's palm print.    Anybody who believes that an adult man could grasp the 5/8" diameter ( the size of a AA penlight battery)  metal barrel and deposit an identifiable palm print on the small cylinderical surface should visit a shrink....

That part of Mutton's post is pure BS....   The liars who framed Lee have made suckers out of gullible idiots like Mutton......

Ok. ? You have citations on any of what you've stated?

The topic is. CE 2562.  Weight of the rifle. Packing. Shipping.  750 lbs.
Which suggests ..36" rifles - which is what Oswald, or someone - ordered. 5.5 lbs  x. 100 = 550lbs. Plus , possibly, weight of wooden crate, plus packing materials?

Or 100 40" rifles, @ 7 or 7.5 lbs, leaving either 50lbs, or none, for packaging.

Also, inventory lists rifle as G2766. 

Your contributions to this topic are always appreciated.
Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2020, 12:48:10 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2020, 12:54:52 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2020, 01:52:38 AM »
An estimate. DUH!

See above.

Kleins received C2766

Case Closed!

JohnM

That's true....But it was found 15' 4' from the north wall of the TSBD.....NOT 13 feet as it is seen in the official in situ photos.

No human could have reached from the aisle at the top of the stairs and carefully hidden the 8 pound carcano beneath the pallet of boxes where Seymour Weitzman, and Eugene Boone found it with the aid of their powerful flashlights.  So the DPD were forced to move the rifle 2 feet closer to the aisle and jam it between boxes .....     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2020, 01:52:38 AM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2020, 10:06:53 PM »

That's true....But it was found 15' 4' from the north wall of the TSBD.....NOT 13 feet as it is seen in the official in situ photos.

No human could have reached from the aisle at the top of the stairs and carefully hidden the 8 pound carcano beneath the pallet of boxes where Seymour Weitzman, and Eugene Boone found it with the aid of their powerful flashlights.  So the DPD were forced to move the rifle 2 feet closer to the aisle and jam it between boxes .....   

Maybe. Maybe not.

The issue here is ..The rifle. Size. Weight. Shipping.
As they say in the art world, "what is the provenance of this item?".