Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LN perspective v CT perspective  (Read 4097 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: LN perspective v CT perspective
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2020, 09:03:50 PM »
Advertisement
Proves while 95% off his coworkers were out watching the president a fella interested in world affairs appeared fairly uninterested, simply stating i personally find it strange?

Monaghan,

Don't you realize the evil, evil, evil CIA gave poor widdle Oswald a fake assignment -- to guard the candy machine in the Second Floor dining room from 12:20, on, so he could be encountered there by evil, evil Marion Baker and evil, evil Roy Truly about 90 seconds after the assassination, and later charged with The Crime Of The Century?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:01:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2020, 09:03:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2020, 08:25:27 PM »
It's Monaghan thanks. Pointless response as regardless he wasn't outside. 1,2,3,4,5th,floor who cares, my point is ( from a CT) If he wasn't involved and knew of an impending plot which could potentially be traced or blamed on him i'm pretty sure i'd have been making a point of being noticed by co workers during this shooting.

Not if you wanted to convince Castro's agents that you had "ATTEMPTED" to shoot JFK........You would not have wanted anybody who could say...."He never attempted to shoot JFK, Because I saw him in the toilet at the time That he supposed was taking a shot at JFK"

( This is the reason that Lee saw Jarman and Norman enter the 1st floor at 12:27, but they never saw him.....He didn't want them to see him.)

Nor would you want a photo taken, that showed you poking your head out of the door of the TSBD at the time that you want Castro's agents to believe that you had attempted to shoot Castro's arch foe.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 08:32:54 PM by Walt Cakebread »