Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Alan J. Ford, John Kozlowski and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Ed Forum & DPF posting activity: Accurate Inaccurate Emphasized Avoided Dropped  (Read 2611 times)

Online Tom Scully

There is a trend lately in this and the two forums named in the title of this thread to a narrower emphasis, (example: obsession with positioning of those present at TSBD  and multiple Lee Harvey and Marguerite Oswalds, and historical to contemporary opinion on "deep state" meaning and relevance, as well as less and less posting activity.

DPF (Deep Politics Forum) has lately been averaging less than one new post per day, across the entire forum. Ed Forum thread contributors, many of them recently admitted, seem to be engaged in reinventing the wheel, initiating new threads on well covered and documented matters more competently presented by simply searching out and adding new comments to existing threads.

Poorly supported opinions and details often go unchallenged, and worse, are assumed reliable and then expanded on in subsequent posts.

Misleading or inaccurate posted content on the Ed Forum run rampant, spearheaded lately by Jim DiEugenio, a trio of other diehard deplorables, the usual from Armstrong apostle Jim Hargrove, and a ceaseless stream of links posted by Douglas Caddy.

My hope in starting this thread is to provide some balance to offset what I regard as a trend discouraging readers seeking to become better informed, especially those who follow threads of this forum and the two others I've mentioned.

I expect the TSBD obsessed will attempt to make this thread about them and their image interpretations. Despite this, I think it would be useful here to provide a running commentary of the informed vs uninformed, prominent posting activity of the other two forums, hopefully without dwelling on the personalities or policies prominent on the other forums, but rather on what seems useful vs what seems counter productive.

As always, informing readers in a sincere and well documented manner should be the primary purpose of all who choose to contribute. Verifiable facts matter, especially considering our current dysfunctional "internet age" affected, political / societal climate.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 04:52:24 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Tom Scully

Example of running commentary:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26056-evidence-for-harvey-and-lee-please-debate-the-specifics-right-here-dont-just-claim-someone-else-has-debunked-it/page/43/?tab=comments#comment-412282
Jim Hargrove - Posted Sunday at 06:53 PM January 5, 2020

.....Brian Doyle just sent me a note wondering if you could use your searching skills to seek any still-living neighbors of Emil and Grace in New York City back in the 1940s.  Theyíd hardly be youngsters, but you never know what someone might recall about a foster child, especially if they played together as children in the 1940s.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=57705#relPageId=63&tab=page

Further down, on the same page as the mention of (disinfo-ist) Doyle's note....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26056-evidence-for-harvey-and-lee-please-debate-the-specifics-right-here-dont-just-claim-someone-else-has-debunked-it/page/43/?tab=comments#comment-412356

John Kowalski - Posted 1 hour ago (January 7, 2020)

A person who may be able to help us is Terri Tippit. She is Jack Tippit's daughter and she may know something about the call. Have tried to locate her but have not been able find her.

Huh?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:12:14 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Brian Doyle

The source of the morbidity of the Deep Politics Forum is due to something Scully participated in himself...DiEugenioís dishonest and rules-violating support of Kamp and his bogus Prayer Man theory led to Lauren Johnsonís moderation coming in to question...Because of Laurenís inadequate intellect he was moderating by going along with DiEugenio...When Jim backed Kamp and his idiotic BS Lauren was forced into a situation where his going along with Jim clashed with his own siteís rules...Because of Laurenís limited intellect he moderated DPF in a primitive way by whatever made him angry like a spoiled king...This was in direct conflict with the intelligently designed site rules that were designed to prevent such moderator abuse (indeed the site itself was created because of such abuse on the Education Forum)...Knowing he was going to be forced to admit his own wrongdoing and incompetency Lauren took the cowardly way out and banned me...When he did that he acted in direct opposition to his own site rules as moderator...The intellectual non-presence Magda Hassan stood back and did nothing while the two thugs Lemkin and Johnson did their dirty little murder...As Scully accurately points out the soul of the place has been dead ever since...It is now a place where the posters with the moderator avatars donít have to obey the rules and can have their views unchallenged...A perfect example of Don Jeffries rewarded bullying and the victim being punished...Pure hypocrisy...

Online Tom Scully

My hope in starting this thread is to provide some balance to offset what I regard as a trend discouraging readers seeking to become better informed, especially those who follow threads of this forum and the two others I've mentioned.

I expect the TSBD obsessed will attempt to make this thread about them and their image interpretations. Despite this, I think it would be useful here to provide a running commentary of the informed vs uninformed, prominent posting activity of the other two forums, hopefully without dwelling on the personalities or policies prominent on the other forums, but rather on what seems useful vs what seems counter productive.

The source of the morbidity of the Deep Politics Forum is due to something Scully participated in himself..
...As Scully accurately points out the soul of the place has been dead ever since...It is now a place where the posters with the moderator avatars donít have to obey the rules and can have their views unchallenged...A perfect example of Don Jeffries rewarded bullying and the victim being punished...Pure hypocrisy...

Texas Tippits, a family used as target practice by gun totin' Texans, or by evil, KGB sponsored protagonists?

http://smollin.com/staples/sky.htm
Steven Tippitt 1951 Ė 8 December 1980
Steve (Tippit) was my first love in the summer and fall of 1966. We mat at Compo and hung out with Wendy Lysoby The Ladani's and some others I can't remember. I know he died the same day as John Lennon. Because when I was reading the news about John in the Norwalk Hour, it went to the obit page and the news of the shooting in Texas of Steve was on that page. So we just have to look up the date of John's death. His mother came to our 20th reunion to see his friends and we had a long talk. Steve was close to his Mom and told her of our exploits everyday. unlike me! He was taken from his motorcycle shop and robbed and shot and left in the desert. He was a very sweet and good looking guy and his sister Terry is still around somewhere. I think she was in the class of '71.

Ė Ė J S F
Steve Tippit was born August 16, 1951 (Ancestry.com public records, Texas Birth and Death records 1901- 2000) in Lubbock, TX to Jack Dempsey Tippit and Christina Elter Tippit, and died December 6, 1980 (SSDI, Texas State Death Records 1901 to 2000) in Travis, TX. He was married to Jeri A. Tippit on July 1, 1972 and they divorced on August 18, 1978, both in Travis, TX and they had no children. Jack Tippit and my mom were friends from the Saturday Evening Post where he often submitted cartoons and my mother was the humor editor until 1962.

https://westportnow.com/index.php?/v3/obitjump/william_f._brown_91_tony-nominated_writer/
MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2019

William F. Brown, 91, Tony-Nominated Writer
William F. Brown of Westport, a Tony-nominated writer best known for his libretto to the long-running Broadway musical ďThe Wiz,Ē died June 23 at Norwalk Hospital. He was 91.

WestportNow.com Image
William Brown: Broadway, TV writer. David Gordon photo
His death was confirmed by his longtime wife and collaborator, Tina Tippit.

Brown was born in Jersey City, New Jersey on April 16, 1928. After attending Princeton University, he moved to New York City and landed a job writing for Look Magazine in 1950.

After a year in the U.S. Army, he worked from 1952 to 1954 as a television producer for the advertising agency Batten, Barton, Durstine and Osborne (BBDO), while also starting a freelance career as an author, illustrator, cartoonist and TV writer. See full obituary HERE from BroadwayWorld.com.

Recent Contact info of Christina E. Tippit Brown : (Doyle is, of course, a "cracker jack" interviewer, in his own mind....) Please do not scare this  elderly witness!
Christina Tippit Brown from Westport, Connecticut ...
https://voterrecords.com/voter/5768403/christina-brown

Obit of Jack D. Tippit : https://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/20/obituaries/jack-d-tippit-cartoonist-70.html

You're welcome.... and A1bert, Brian, "Ralph Yates", Doyle.... be sure to take (usurp) personal credit for this discovery, and Happy New Year.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 06:35:56 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Brian Doyle

Iím not sure where Scully is going with this since any geriatric Connecticut Tippit is unlikely to have any information about the Gardos store front...Scully is a hypocrite because while posing himself as a guardian of unfairly denied information he then turns around and commits that very offense by bashing me and ignoring my very important discoveries from Sarah Stantonís relatives...Parr for the course in the self defeating, dysfunctional JFK research internet...

Online Tom Scully

Iím not sure where Scully is going with this since any geriatric Connecticut Tippit is unlikely to have any information about the Gardos store front...Scully is a hypocrite because while posing himself as a guardian of unfairly denied information he then turns around and commits that very offense by bashing me and ignoring my very important discoveries from Sarah Stantonís relatives...Parr for the course in the self defeating, dysfunctional JFK research internet...

So, what is it, autism, ADD, or dropped on your head by your mother from a non-s***-hole country?

Trump said he wanted more immigrants from places like Norway. Now heís using policy to try to make it happen.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/editorial/bs-ed-trump-green-cards-20190813-mp2pfpdtevc25j24qft7enasoi-story.html
Aug 13, 2019 - But if the incident in which Mr. Trump proclaimed a desire for more immigrants from countries like Norway (read: rich and white) and not from ...

For readers with a below average or higher IQ and not hobbled by the handicaps or injury (demonstrating symptoms of) described above.:
This poster quoted below, is seeking to learn more about the call from the daughter (ten years old in 1963) described in the FBI report, of the woman I just located, verified was lucid just six months ago, and posted the home address and tel. # of... the woman who actually received the call and reported its contents to the FBI.

Of course, if you've been dropped on your head, "Wanda Whats-its", grand daughter of a long dead witness, is apparently vastly superior to this new lead....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26056-evidence-for-harvey-and-lee-please-debate-the-specifics-right-here-dont-just-claim-someone-else-has-debunked-it/page/43/?tab=comments#comment-412356

John Kowalski - Posted 1 hour ago (January 7, 2020)

A person who may be able to help us is Terri Tippit. She is Jack Tippit's daughter and she may know something about the call. Have tried to locate her but have not been able find her.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 07:20:51 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Brian Doyle

He says while arrogantly ignoring the point that my historic results with Stantonís relatives show I might actually be a good candidate to be the person who approaches her...Iím not sure what you expect to get from her...Maybe the witnessing of a different story like I got from Stantonís relatives...Itís humorous to see Scully pretending heís not a bigger bully and information Stifiler than the people he complains against...

Online Jerry Freeman

...engaged in reinventing the wheel, initiating new threads on well covered and documented matters more competently presented by simply searching out and adding new comments to existing threads.
That is what happens here. Instead of reviving what has already been introduced...folks just re-start the same old hash. Attempts to plow previously unearthed ground just results in running over stony bickering and rubble.

Offline John Iacoletti

That is what happens here. Instead of reviving what has already been introduced...folks just re-start the same old hash. Attempts to plow previously unearthed ground just results in running over stony bickering and rubble.

Thatís why Doyle is not welcome in any other forum.

Any place that bans him and his campaign of fabrications instantly becomes more useful and credible.

Online Tom Scully

Misleading or inaccurate posted content on the Ed Forum run rampant, spearheaded lately by Jim DiEugenio, a trio of other diehard deplorables, ....

More idiocy.... Robert Wheeler completely overlooks what happened at Flynn's initial sentencing hearing, in December, 2018. Judge Sullivan obviously had read classified material provided by the DOJ, and Flynn reacting to Judge Sullivan's comments by hiring Fox News "nut job" Sidney Powell to defend him....

https://www.emptywheel.net/2018/12/19/in-defense-of-emmet-sullivan-van-grack-suggested-mueller-did-review-whether-flynns-behavior-amounted-to-treason/
IN DEFENSE OF EMMET SULLIVAN: VAN GRACK SUGGESTED MUELLER DID REVIEW WHETHER FLYNNíS BEHAVIOR AMOUNTED TO TREASON
December 19, 2018 - by emptywheel

Subsequently, Mike Flynn fired his able defense lawyers and hired unhinged FoX News talking head, Sidney Powell to bombard the court with deliberately false, Trumpified, CT nonsense accusations against prosecutors, along the lines of Trump speak, "Obama tapped my wires," relegated to the ash heap by last month's release of the Horowitz report....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26105-mark-zaid-jfk-and-trump/page/74/?tab=comments#comment-412374
Robert Wheeler  - January 7, 2020
So, Mueller throws the book at Flynn.

The pro Trump Twittersphere screams "witch hunt" against Flynn for 3 years.

Mueller recommends no Jail.

Now the prosecution is looking for Jail.

This is a good thing.

What do the "experts" think?

Here is why....

https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/01/07/the-bigger-threat-for-flynn-than-six-months-in-prison-the-counterintelligence-language/

THE BIGGER THREAT FOR FLYNN THAN SIX MONTHS IN PRISON: THE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE LANGUAGE
January 7, 2020 - by emptywheel
......But that may not be the most worrisome stuff in this memo, particularly given Robert Muellerís statement,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/transcript-of-robert-s-mueller-iiis-testimony-before-the-house-intelligence-committee/2019/07/24/f424acf0-ad97-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html
in July, that the FBI continued to investigate aspects of Flynnís false statements about Russia.
KRISHNAMOORTHI: Since it was outside the purview of your investigation your report did not address how Flynnís false statements could pose a national security risk because the Russians knew the falsity of those statements, right?

MUELLER: I cannot get in to that, mainly because there are many elements of the FBI that are looking at different aspects of that issue.

KRISHNAMOORTHI: Currently?

MUELLER: Currently.....
The sentencing memo argues that Flynnís lies made it harder for the FBI to protect the country from Russiaís efforts to undermine our democracy and speaks obliquely in terms of benefit and monetization. These oblique references to the counterintelligence investigation ought to be of far more concern to Flynn than the prospect of six months in prison.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 02:40:42 AM by Tom Scully »

Mobile View