Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in New Orleans  (Read 11309 times)

Offline Ted Shields

Re: Oswald in New Orleans
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2020, 05:14:24 PM »
Advertisement
What was the reason that Lee hastily departed Dallas for New Orleans ?   Do you believe he couldn't have found an unskilled labor job in Dallas ?

Who told him to go to New Orleans and for what reason?

No one told him to go there to my knowledge.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2020, 05:14:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2020, 05:24:07 PM »
No one told him to go there to my knowledge.

"No one told him to go there to my knowledge."

The key words are ...." to my knowledge".     

Can you use common sense and reasoning?   Do you think that there wasn't plenty of unskilled labor jobs available in Dallas?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2020, 10:59:46 PM »
    Do you think that there wasn't plenty of unskilled labor jobs available in Dallas?
According to Ruth Paine...it was Marina's idea for Oswald to return to his birthplace...but it was decided at the last minute that Marina would not accompany him.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=38&search=ruth_paine+testimony#relPageId=466&tab=page
Going back to the previous page of that testimony--Mrs Paine discusses a picnic that they had. She doesn't say which lake..but that it was a lake nearby the Neely St house.
The only lake close by would be or must have been Lake Cliff. She said that Oswald went fishing apparently ignoring everyone else.
There may be or have been some perch in this small area lake but where did Oswald obtain a fishing pole and gear? Fishing equipment was not claimed to have been found in the items searched at the Paine house or ever in possession of the Oswalds or the Paines. She also stated that Oswald caught a fish and expected someone else to clean and cook it. 
Paine further testified that Oswald had packed all of his stuff for the venture to New Orleans.
Isn't it usual for someone to just pack an AWOL bag...go find work and a place to live and then come get their belongings?
To hear Mrs Paine's statements...you would think that she was just his taxi everywhere--and asked no questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2020, 10:59:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2020, 04:17:33 PM »
According to Ruth Paine...it was Marina's idea for Oswald to return to his birthplace...but it was decided at the last minute that Marina would not accompany him.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=38&search=ruth_paine+testimony#relPageId=466&tab=page
Going back to the previous page of that testimony--Mrs Paine discusses a picnic that they had. She doesn't say which lake..but that it was a lake nearby the Neely St house.
The only lake close by would be or must have been Lake Cliff. She said that Oswald went fishing apparently ignoring everyone else.
There may be or have been some perch in this small area lake but where did Oswald obtain a fishing pole and gear? Fishing equipment was not claimed to have been found in the items searched at the Paine house or ever in possession of the Oswalds or the Paines. She also stated that Oswald caught a fish and expected someone else to clean and cook it. 
Paine further testified that Oswald had packed all of his stuff for the venture to New Orleans.
Isn't it usual for someone to just pack an AWOL bag...go find work and a place to live and then come get their belongings?
To hear Mrs Paine's statements...you would think that she was just his taxi everywhere--and asked no questions.

According to Ruth "Pinochio"  Paine??....    Ruth Paine's entire life has been one big lie.    There's something wrong with her brain.   I have read " Mrs Paine's Garage" and have gained very little insight about why she did many of the things she did.   There's no doubt that she lied about many aspects of her relationship with the Oswald's .     Just one example;....  The Letter to the Russian Embassy.     There is not a shred of doubt that she was spying on Lee Oswald when she furtively read the letter and copied it and then called FBI agent Hosty and gave him a copy of the letter.   

Does anybody believe that a "good Quaker woman" would take it upon herself and of her own volition spy on the Oswald's and report to the FBI ??   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2020, 09:46:05 PM »
   I have read " Mrs Paine's Garage" 
Did it mention anything about a fishing rod and reel?
BTW is that from the same Thomas Mallon that wrote "Watergate"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2020, 09:46:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2020, 12:14:49 AM »
At this late date....Is it possible to determine the owner of a Texas license plate number from 1963?

Probably not. What license plate?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2020, 12:55:23 AM »
Probably not. What license plate?

In one of the photos of the rear of Walker's house there is a 1953 Ford in the place where the 57 Chevy with the hole in the deck lid is parked in the famous photo.  The license plate is visible on the FORD.  Davis Ferrie had a 53 Ford that he kept just to loan to "friends".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2020, 12:55:23 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2020, 11:30:22 AM »
"No one told him to go there to my knowledge."

The key words are ...." to my knowledge".     

Can you use common sense and reasoning?   Do you think that there wasn't plenty of unskilled labor jobs available in Dallas?

Of course but he was miserable in Dallas and he had tried to kill Walker. Marina wanted him out of that city.

I really don't understand how people believe he was sent to New Orelans by the FBI, CIA or whoever as a pre assassination setup. Who would be happy with him down there? Getting arrested, on radio, on TV, "agitating" etc. Makes no sense at all.