Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in New Orleans  (Read 10906 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald in New Orleans
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2020, 04:21:17 PM »
Advertisement
Quote from: Richard Smith on Today at 07:52:59 AM Another fast getaway by bus?  :D These guys are hilarious!

At this late date....Is it possible to determine the owner of a Texas license plate number from 1963?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2020, 04:21:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2020, 04:49:59 PM »
Yeah...a crazy mixed up chick :-\ How about Oswald went to NOLA just to get away from her? Nah!

Jerry, I believe that you're handcuffing yourself to a flagpole with your negative bias toward Marina.    Marina was a young woman in a foreign land with limited understanding of English, and she was  frightened and intimidated by the police and FBI.   She obviously was confused and misinformed and mislead by the authorities, whom she was desperately trying to placate by "cooperating " with them.   You should open your eyes and see that it was the authorities who were manipulating Marina....   She wasn't creating lies on her own....  The lies she told were what the authorities wanted her to say....or she thought they wanted to hear.

But she wasn't lying about the Walker incident....However... she wasn't there at Walker's so she only knew what Lee told her about the incident.  And since the Walker incident was a HOAX ( just as the investigating cops suspected)  She only "knew" what Lee told her, and he told her that he had tried to kill Walker because that's what he hoped would appear in the newspapers where Castro's spies would read it and report back to Castro .   Lee Oswald and George De Morenschildt  had anticipated that Lee would be welcome in Cuba after Castro learned that Lee Oswald had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes.

Lee had NOT tried to hit or kill Walker ( If Walker was actually in that room at the time) ...This should be obvious because the Carcano was / is a bolt action repeater and multiple shots can be fired in just a few seconds....  If Lee had intended to kill Walker ( who was center stage in the hoax, would have been an idiot to be in that room while bullets were being fired through the window) It would have been a simple matter to reload and fire again....   

The fact that there was only one shot fired is a very strong indication that the shooting was a hoax.....
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:22:58 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2020, 08:44:27 PM »
But she wasn't lying about the Walker incident....
We just have her word for that.  Review this....  http://iacoletti.org/jfk/marina-contradictions.pdf
About Marina being vulnerable and pushed around by the Feds...I heartily concur.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2020, 08:44:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2020, 10:03:11 PM »
Jerry, I believe that you're handcuffing yourself to a flagpole with your negative bias toward Marina.    Marina was a young woman in a foreign land with limited understanding of English, and she was  frightened and intimidated by the police and FBI.   She obviously was confused and misinformed and mislead by the authorities, whom she was desperately trying to placate by "cooperating " with them.   You should open your eyes and see that it was the authorities who were manipulating Marina....   She wasn't creating lies on her own....  The lies she told were what the authorities wanted her to say....or she thought they wanted to hear.

But she wasn't lying about the Walker incident....However... she wasn't there at Walker's so she only knew what Lee told her about the incident.  And since the Walker incident was a HOAX ( just as the investigating cops suspected)  She only "knew" what Lee told her, and he told her that he had tried to kill Walker because that's what he hoped would appear in the newspapers where Castro's spies would read it and report back to Castro .   Lee Oswald and George De Morenschildt  had anticipated that Lee would be welcome in Cuba after Castro learned that Lee Oswald had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes.

Lee had NOT tried to hit or kill Walker ( If Walker was actually in that room at the time) ...This should be obvious because the Carcano was / is a bolt action repeater and multiple shots can be fired in just a few seconds....  If Lee had intended to kill Walker ( who was center stage in the hoax, would have been an idiot to be in that room while bullets were being fired through the window) It would have been a simple matter to reload and fire again....   

The fact that there was only one shot fired is a very strong indication that the shooting was a hoax.....

Lee Oswald and George De Morenschildt  had anticipated that Lee would be welcome in Cuba after Castro learned that Lee Oswald had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes.

When we separate the Walker hoax from the coup d 'etate and look at the evidence of the purchase of the rifle we can see a picture forming regarding the Walker incident.....  Back in January or February of 63.... DeMorhenschildt was planting ideas in Lee's head. 
 De M and Lee were discussing Walker who was on a speaking tour and making newspaper stories with his rants against the Kennedy's.
De M told Lee that Walker was a Nazi, and someone should take him out before he could rise to power or foment civil unrest..   De M suggested that if someone had killed Hitler in 1932 the world would never have have suffered WWII, and the extermination of over six million Jews.   Lee thought that  De M was right, and Lee agreed with him.   Whether De M was serious or just planting ideas in Lee's head we'll never know.    However once the seed was planted a plot began to form and George and Lee started making plans to attack Walker.     ( I've often wondered if Bobby Kennedy was paying De M and had told De M that he was sick and tired and fed up with Walker's constant attacks on his brother, Jack, and his father Joe Kennedy ...  And perhaps someone should throw a scare into big mouth Walker by taking a shot at him.  Knowing what we now know, it's entirely possible that this could have happened )  At any rate it was in February that De M started the ball rolling by suggesting that Walker might be an asset for Lee in his quest to penetrate Castro's Cuba, just as he had penetrated the Iron Curtain by pretending to be a disgruntled Marine.

De M encouraged Lee to start creating a false dossier in which he would appear to be a communist in support of Castro...
They ordered a cheap unusual  old relic rifle to be used as a photo prop and a throw down gun,  through a popular mail order house so it could be easily traced after it was used at the Walker residence.   And Lee had Marina take his photo with the rifle.   He also took photos of Walker's house and the surrounding area. He compiled a dossier that if discovered by the police after the shot through Walker's window would appear to be a plan of attack on Walker.  ( At least that's what Lee thought. although George was probably     
wise enough to see that a smart cop would see that the dossier was a pile of BS, but Lee wasn't smart enough to understand that a smart cop would never fall for the BS. )

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2020, 11:44:04 PM »
It's astounding that anyone would argue that a note written in Russian, found in a book belonging to the Oswalds that references military papers, a PO box, a baby, and paying rent could have been written by someone other than a member of the Oswald household.  A great example of the attempted application of the impossible standard of proof to conjure up fake doubt.  Who could this mystery person have been who left such a note in a book belonging to the Oswalds?  We are left to ponder as no explanation is forthcoming.

This is a classic argument from ignorance. You can’t imagine how it could have been written by anybody else, therefore is was written by Lee Oswald. No evidence necessary.

You can’t imagine how an unsigned, undated note in Russian that doesn’t mention Walker or shooting could be about anything other than shooting Walker, therefore it was about shooting Walker. No evidence necessary.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2020, 11:44:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2020, 11:45:46 PM »
We just have her word for that.  Review this....  http://iacoletti.org/jfk/marina-contradictions.pdf
About Marina being vulnerable and pushed around by the Feds...I heartily concur.

Yep. And that’s also why the “Marina said so” arguments put forward by “Richard” fall flat.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2020, 12:14:16 AM »

What is the evidence that Marina was "pushed around by the Feds"?

I'll cite this from the 1/11/1964 New York Times: "Oswald's Widow Rebuffs Liberties Union"

DALLAS, Jan. 10—Mrs. Lee H. Oswald has written to the Dallas Civil Liberties Union that she is satisfied with her seclusion and with the protection of the Secret Service.

The letter was in response to a question by the Dallas Civil Liberties Union about Marina's situation.

Marina went on: "Let me thank you," the note began, "for the attention you are giving me. I don't think you have anything to worry about. What you read in the newspapers — everything is correct. I don't object to the Secret Service guarding me. I am only grateful for their time."

"I am free to go where I want and see whom I please. I myself don't want to see anybody to remind me of what has happened. I hope you understand."

The full story is here: https://www.nytimes.com/1964/01/11/archives/oswalds-widow-bars-interview-note-to-civil-liberties-union-says-fbi.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2020, 12:14:16 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2020, 12:26:26 AM »
Interesting that the little prick didn't leave his ring behind on his fascist-hunter night out. Or a note on his personal TGIF big-game hunting-spree daytrip in Dealey & environs.
Slur away...how fascist can we get? :D OK why didn't Oswald shoot his boss then? That question isn't for Chapman really. He doesn't have answers to any.
     Many of Oswald's bosses [that we know of] were fascists.** Does anyone think that Roy Truly was a marcher for civil rights? I don't know what some of the people's here particular nationalities are but apparently know nothing about deep south politics of the '50s and early '60s.
     Oswald wound up going to work for one of the most prominent 'fascists' in New Orleans...William B Reily Jr.--- Reily's biggest coffee customer was the United States Army.
     As a coincidence...Carlos Marcello owned vast tomato plantations in Louisiana. His biggest customer?....The US Army. This was courtesy of H L Hunt.
Ever hear of Hunt's tomatoes? Ketchup...stewed...diced anyone? All of them were good buddies with Huey Long, Gov of La.
Oswald was hired by Reily's with no background check or references....recommended by unknown persons.
**A claim [from someone] was made that he worked for Jackson Brewers for about 1 1/2 months prior to Reilly.
 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=47745#relPageId=79
Years later..the HSCA reported events in New Orleans concerning 544 Camp St/531 Lafayette St. Needless to say, by then, nobody remembered anything ::)
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1212#relPageId=127&tab=page
After the Garrison inquiry and researcher's books they had to do something [a token report if anything]